Author Topic: Vince TAYLOR will get the last laugh...  (Read 5602 times)

balzac

• Getbig IV
Re: Vince TAYLOR will get the last laugh...
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2018, 02:43:57 PM »
charnell. rapper and mma fighter... guess the dad  :D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2018, 02:53:48 PM »
Tbh, I think Levrone's upper body looks better at 53 than Vince Taylor's did at 50. As for his legs, well, I hope that they come in close to what Taylor's were in 2006, which were also really diminished by that point.

Also, don't forget Albert Beckles at 55 years old here in 1985 against Lee Haney  8)

not from the back .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2018, 03:15:34 PM »
Amazing genome on every level, a very blessed person.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2018, 03:37:22 PM »
dont most of these black bodybuilders have the same type of genetics

they should all train the same

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2018, 04:57:39 PM »
Even at his prime, he did not need much intense training.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1mmzd
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1mnmm
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1mo5r

Yes, this is exactly what I was talking about.  Using the Hammer Strength pulldown machine in the way he demonstrates it is a great way to get a pump to the lats.  Never seen anyone else use them in that way.  I'd love to see what other tricks he has in his gym bag

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2018, 05:57:43 PM »
I remember back in the day McFarland_PT telling a funny story about Vince Taylor.

Back in the days before social media, BB'ers contact details would often be listed under their articles in Flex magazine etc in the form of a landline phone number.

McFarland decides to ring it one day. Vince's mum answers to his surprise. He asks her what Vince's diet was like. Vince's mom replies "Pizza and coke, that's all he ever eats, pizza and coke" and hangs up.

A few months later, McFarland thinks, that cant be right and rings back. He asks the same question and the answer was the same "I told you before, all he ever eats is pizza and coke!".

That's genetics for ya!

What the hell ended up happening with McFarland? His run up to that show where he thought he was gonna win and was having cheat meals 2 weeks out at 10% bodyfat was legendary. I think he got on drugs around the time he hooked up with Jody? But dont know what ended up becoming of the guy.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2018, 06:11:11 PM »
Three posts up I wrote that.  You are getting old..timer. :D  Oh wait I'm old. ???
That's what I thought. Looked healthy and said he works out a couple times a week now.

Just paying you props.  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2018, 06:13:50 PM »
I remember back in the day McFarland_PT telling a funny story about Vince Taylor.

Back in the days before social media, BB'ers contact details would often be listed under their articles in Flex magazine etc in the form of a landline phone number.

McFarland decides to ring it one day. Vince's mum answers to his surprise. He asks her what Vince's diet was like. Vince's mom replies "Pizza and coke, that's all he ever eats, pizza and coke" and hangs up.

A few months later, McFarland thinks, that cant be right and rings back. He asks the same question and the answer was the same "I told you before, all he ever eats is pizza and coke!".

That's genetics for ya!

What the hell ended up happening with McFarland? His run up to that show where he thought he was gonna win and was having cheat meals 2 weeks out at 10% bodyfat was legendary. I think he got on drugs around the time he hooked up with Jody? But dont know what ended up becoming of the guy.

Jeff is doing very well now.  I don't know what else I can say that may be considered a betrayal.  I think he lurks Getbig.  ;D  But that's not a betrayal, because it's just a guess on my part. ;)

He is confident that I will one day become an opiate addict, because I have praised opiates before for pain management.  Not that I have any physical pain - in addition to relatively little psychological pain.

That said, the key with opiates is to not go too many days in a row.  No one is going to become addicted physically if they stick to a once weekly schedule.  With that said, seemingly few people can stick to such a schedule, so Jeff is right to warn me about that.

I wish he would post here again.

PS - that is the first time I ever heard that story about Vince, even though it was known that he was big on junk food.  And yes, it's a matter of having amazing genetics.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2018, 06:20:35 PM »
Jeff is doing very well now.  I don't know what else I can say that may be considered a betrayal.  I think he lurks Getbig.  ;D  But that's not a betrayal, because it's just a guess on my part. ;)

He is confident that I will one day become an opiate addict, because I have praised opiates before for pain management.  Not that I have any physical pain - in addition to relatively little psychological pain.

That said, the key with opiates is to not go too many days in a row.  No one is going to become addicted physically if they stick to a once weekly schedule.  With that said, seemingly few people can stick to such a schedule, so Jeff is right to warn me about that.

PS - that is the first time I ever heard that story about Vince, even though it was known that he was big on junk food.  And yes, it's a matter of having amazing genetics.

Thanks for the update on Jeff.

RE the opiates, the whole "once a week" thing is just how it starts. You might be able to keep it like that for months, even years. But eventually, something will happen to scale it up. It might be a tragic event, or you might stumble across an incredible source, but SOMETHING will happen that will cause it to scale up. Dont forget too, that even at once a week you dosages will need to increase over time as you build a tolerance.

If you said once a month, and it was legit once a month, not really 2-3 times a month, you might have a chance. But at once a week you standing on the cliff's edge admiring the view feeling like you're safe.

You're not.

Take care friend.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2018, 06:23:08 PM »
Thanks for the update on Jeff.

RE the opiates, the whole "once a week" thing is just how it starts. You might be able to keep it like that for months, even years. But eventually, something will happen to scale it up. It might be a tragic event, or you might stumble across an incredible source, but SOMETHING will happen that will cause it to scale up. Dont forget too, that even at once a week you dosages will need to increase over time as you build a tolerance.

If you said once a month, and it was legit once a month, not really 2-3 times a month, you might have a chance. But at once a week you standing on the cliff's edge admiring the view feeling like you're safe.

You're not.

Take care friend.

Good point.  I think you are right about the once a month rule.  Unless you have very ethical dealers who DO NOT sell you more than that quantity, or have a team of friends and family in place to help you manage a quantity more than once a month.

I used to say once a week was the MAX one could do without it spiraling out of control.  But you may be right about the real distance being once a month.

Great post! :)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2018, 06:42:18 PM »

That's genetics for ya!

Married with a baby. Looks good and seems really happy.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2018, 08:29:27 PM »

Thank an African
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/01/natural-painkiller-nasal-spray-could-replace-addictive-opioids-trial-indicates

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2018, 08:56:56 PM »
Thank an African
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/01/natural-painkiller-nasal-spray-could-replace-addictive-opioids-trial-indicates

Well...normally when I search for Black inventions on Google, I find a page written by a racially aware White man like myself who debunks those myths.  ;D

But no one is saying Black people don't invent anything, Parker.  :)

Also, consider what successive waves of mass immigration from the developing world is doing to White people - it's making us move to the far-right politically at a pace not seen since WWII.

Do you REALLY want the average White person taking a negative stance on diversity of non-Whites?

Wouldn't you as a Black male be happier with how it was in the 1990s - with many [probably most] White people looking at Black people as victims of White racism and made-up "oppression" [as if "oppression" takes place in any Western/White-majority society, haha].

My point is, if you think diversity is in your best interest as a Black male, you are wrong. :)

Why not keep the ethnic status quo we have in North America?  Clearly you do not want to move to an African nation, so obviously you prefer living in a majority-White country.  Actions speak louder than words.  My WORDS say White countries are superior, as do my actions, but your ACTIONS say the same thing - whether or not your words do. :)

So if you want to keep bogging down White societies with immigration, straining our social services, and pushing Whites to a breaking point where it's open season on us, blaming us for everything - fine.

Just understand that no demographic in human history engages in political violence better than White men do.  If you want to confuse our kindness - our tolerance - with weakness, fine.  But when White males get mad, we get really, really mad, and I can promise you, pushing diversity on the West at increasingly accelerated rates is NOT in your best interest as a Black male.

I can promise you, the number of White people who believe the BS about Blacks committing crime because of "oppression" is shrinking by the day.  The number of White people who are realizing that IQ plays a big role in intelligence is increasing by the day.

If you want more diversity in White countries, fine.  I can assure you, you will NOT like how it turns out.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2018, 10:19:36 PM »

That's genetics for ya!

He had already gotten heavy into meth when I was living in Woodland Hills, around the time Mike Morris was staying with him prepping for a show and posting pics of mike on a treadmill with a cordless (not cell) phone taped around his head with packaging tape. That was around the time he met up with a guy named "Scott21" on anabolex and lived just up there road from me in Canoga Park. "Scott21" had told me and the old 'bolex chat room that he'd just started "trying" meth..... That just be been late 01? Mid 02? Jeff was at least still with Sonia when I was in koreatown till spring 03 or so.... Then you could tell things were "off" when he was posting his own "rap songs" on (I believe? ) mayhem? Think it was around then, at least until late 05 cuz that's when i started conversing with Jade from American Gladiators n had already moved to south Dakota... So things had been "off" for a while already at that point.

I recall sending him a msg on facebook when i got out of prison and facebook was totally new to me and his reply was "holy shit dude!". Looked like he was working front desk at Venice golds Nd looked healthy. Saw he was in contact with Cormier a lot and had a lot of pics of cars in golds PEking lot.. And YouTube vid links?? To rap songs n stuff, but looked to be doing well.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2018, 10:34:28 PM »
Good point.  I think you are right about the once a month rule.  Unless you have very ethical dealers who DO NOT sell you more than that quantity, or have a team of friends and family in place to help you manage a quantity more than once a month.

I used to say once a week was the MAX one could do without it spiraling out of control.  But you may be right about the real distance being once a month.

Great post! :)

There no dealer on earth who will refuse to sell to you out of fear you'll get addicted. That is the entire goal. To get you addicted so they have a guaranteed return customer for as long as you can afford it. And the prices will be whatever he thinks you can afford, so you don't grow broke in one week or one month. He wants return business. Which is what opiates will guarantee, until you either go to rehab, run out of money, go to prison, or you die.

Notice I said prison, not jail. A lot of guys will suffer through detox in county jail for whatever amount of time, maybe 3 months or months whatever it is 6 months even maybe a year, but they know they're getting get out soon and they're going to be planning where when and how they're going to buy that first whatever "package" or "dose" or bottle or whatever it is.

Even if you keep to using opiates only once a week. Eventually, and that eventually will come a lot sooner than you anticipate, you'll miss the feeling of when that s*** kicks in like when you first started using it. So instead of 10mg, you decide to take 15.. But you realize that little 50% bump wasn't enough, and you quickly go to 25mg, out of worry you just ducked your "receptors" over that tiny increase before and gave no benefit.

Then, that bigger dose may feel closer to the first doses, but you realize that feeling wears off a whole lot quicker now. And instead of using it on a Sunday and not even thinking about it until Thursday Thursday, when you start your countdown to Sunday. Now you start thinking about it on Tuesday and start your countdown then and those days get long and longer and longer. Until you say f*** it I'm only doing it once a week I can just do twice a week and I'll be good ALL week. Won't even think about it till my 2nd dose on wed, hell, I bet I can even go PAST wed,& do Thursday...

Etc

Etc

Etc

That's how it usually goes for people who opiates "agree" with. It's a slippery slope. You can try to stay sure-footed, However once you slip you're just along for the ride until you hit a tree... Whatever that tree may be.

be back

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2018, 10:52:33 PM »
He had already gotten heavy into meth when I was living in Woodland Hills, around the time Mike Morris was staying with him prepping for a show and posting pics of mike on a treadmill with a cordless (not cell) phone taped around his head with packaging tape. That was around the time he met up with a guy named "Scott21" on anabolex and lived just up there road from me in Canoga Park. "Scott21" had told me and the old 'bolex chat room that he'd just started "trying" meth..... That just be been late 01? Mid 02? Jeff was at least still with Sonia when I was in koreatown till spring 03 or so.... Then you could tell things were "off" when he was posting his own "rap songs" on (I believe? ) mayhem? Think it was around then, at least until late 05 cuz that's when i started conversing with Jade from American Gladiators n had already moved to south Dakota... So things had been "off" for a while already at that point.

I recall sending him a msg on facebook when i got out of prison and facebook was totally new to me and his reply was "holy shit dude!". Looked like he was working front desk at Venice golds Nd looked healthy. Saw he was in contact with Cormier a lot and had a lot of pics of cars in golds PEking lot.. And YouTube vid links?? To rap songs n stuff, but looked to be doing well.

how come all of these people you are so friendly with never mention you?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2018, 12:55:12 AM »
We're a rare breed, we Getbiggers.  I wish we could all get along.  :-\

We sort of do, but I really hate Getbig infighting.  Even though I am known as being "racist" on here, I follow the posts of Parker, Vince Goodrum, Wiggs, and the other Black Getbiggers with great interest.  :)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2018, 07:11:36 AM »
how come all of these people you are so friendly with never mention you?

Again, here you go completely dismissing the fact this was 13-17yrs ago,& these people arnt even on the boards anymore.

My god, could a person be any more stupid?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2018, 07:46:19 AM »
Claimed to drink scotch and coca cola and eat burgers year round.

As I have said over and over and over again... Diet means nothing, ZERO

It's all gear and GENETIC and training to some degree...

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2018, 06:15:05 PM »
Married with a baby. Looks good and seems really happy.

Good for him. So not online anymore?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2018, 06:37:22 PM »

The dude who can't crack 170lbs on drugs says diet mean zero. God you're fucking stupid

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2018, 07:35:40 PM »
I could eat whatever I wanted on anapolan and stay hard and vascular as well, best bodybuilding drug ever imo just the most toxic as well.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2018, 08:59:16 PM »

Ginger looking a little bulkier than normal.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2018, 07:39:07 AM »
Ginger looking a little bulkier than normal.

;D

Seems them black c0cks had their way with bequeers wife

Asian rice dicks worked her over to I heard

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2018, 07:56:35 AM »
Vince is what bodybuilding is all about. Great guy