Author Topic: Didn't Realize Arnold Had Completely Transitioned ...  (Read 10034 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Didn't Realize Arnold Had Completely Transitioned ...
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2018, 03:50:53 PM »
You are an idiot and an anti-Semite.

Austrians joined the German Army under duress right before Hitler annexed Austria. Many at gun point and most were later sent to fight in the worst battles in the Soviet Union.

Your uneducated viewpoint is disgusting and shows you’re nothing but a thinly veiled racist.

Jew detected.
Q

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2018, 03:51:26 PM »
I don't think he's gone soft quite the contrary I think he's always been a cunning sly conniving cheating somewhat evil and major asshole  his whole entire fucking  life his true colors are showing
Trump really exposed Arnold for what he is. A cuck. Now after all these years we realize he is not the real Alpha, Trump is. Arnold is a follower, not a trendsetter. And he does not go against the flow. He is not a risk taker when it comes to political discourse.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2018, 03:55:29 PM »
You are an idiot and an anti-Semite.

Austrians joined the German Army under duress right before Hitler annexed Austria. Many at gun point and most were later sent to fight in the worst battles in the Soviet Union.

Your uneducated viewpoint is disgusting and shows you’re nothing but a thinly veiled racist.
Of course they did. Because the goal of WW1 and WW2 was to kill as many white people as possible. The younger and more fertile the better. Send those young men into battle so they can fight other young white men and kill each other.

Churchill was actually "Jewish" and so was Hitler. The whole thing was a scam and the agenda was to decimate the population of Europe and also get some extra bonus kills by involving USA and Australia. Death or even torture is too good for those and their offspring that engineered this homicide.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2018, 05:43:49 PM »
Trump really exposed Arnold for what he is. A cuck. Now after all these years we realize he is not the real Alpha, Trump is. Arnold is a follower, not a trendsetter. And he does not go against the flow. He is not a risk taker when it comes to political discourse.

I agree with what you stated, and Arnold is still everything I stated.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2018, 05:47:34 PM »
Yes, I agree. Grew up feeling sorry for the fake jews until I realized it was all a scam. Look how they have corrupted the West. They are on a fast track to achieving their goal of completely destroying the White Western Man. We'll see how this plays out but there is certainly nothing honorable or moral about them. They appear to be scum judging by their actions so far.

Well they certainly have their hands in everything that is changing the direction of the world in a bad way. Just think, had we let Hitler win there would be no Muslim issues today. Had we let the Japs  win there would be no communist China or north korea. Interesting.
h

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2018, 06:17:46 PM »
Well they certainly have their hands in everything that is changing the direction of the world in a bad way. Just think, had we let Hitler win there would be no Muslim issues today. Had we let the Japs  win there would be no communist China or north korea. Interesting.

No hiphop either.
Q

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2018, 06:45:50 PM »
Yes, I agree. Grew up feeling sorry for the fake jews until I realized it was all a scam. Look how they have corrupted the West. They are on a fast track to achieving their goal of completely destroying the White Western Man. We'll see how this plays out but there is certainly nothing honorable or moral about them. They appear to be scum judging by their actions so far.

Ever since I was interested in WW2 (~7 years old) I've known something was amiss in the history I was being taught. I never was able to place it as a child. But as an adult, I'm more than able to understand the scope of that war and what it entailed for mankind. The evil german myth, foremost amongst my doubts.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2018, 07:01:45 PM »
Arnold has five kids. He's thinking about their future on our planet.

In contrast to many corrupt and / or stupid American politians, Arnold is smart and takes responsibility. Great guy

Exactly.

werewolf operative

« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2018, 07:09:15 PM »
Of course they did. Because the goal of WW1 and WW2 was to kill as many white people as possible. The younger and more fertile the better. Send those young men into battle so they can fight other young white men and kill each other.

Churchill was actually "Jewish" and so was Hitler. The whole thing was a scam and the agenda was to decimate the population of Europe and also get some extra bonus kills by involving USA and Australia. Death or even torture is too good for those and their offspring that engineered this homicide.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2018, 07:19:08 PM »
Beta Annie is Trump's biotch
K

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2018, 01:17:15 AM »
He did offend a few black bodybuilders at the time by defending Apartheid, he said South Africa would go to ruin if handed over to the blacks.

Arnold was banging RR girlfriend & Robinson was pissed  ;D

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2018, 04:30:30 AM »
Arnold is a piece of shit.

He's (and probably always has been) a total fucking fraud.

How dare you!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2018, 04:33:05 AM »
Arnold can go to Hell.  He's thinking only about himself and about how can he become relevant again.  Fuck that idiot.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2018, 04:38:37 AM »

Arnold was banging RR girlfriend & Robinson was pissed  ;D

Pics of this  GF?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2018, 04:44:35 AM »
Pics of this  GF?

She was black & Arnold was groping her tits , R.Robinson was so pissed .Filmed before Arnie become King of California.
Could be somewhere on YouTube !.

werewolf operative

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2018, 05:03:16 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2018, 10:47:31 PM »

Correct.  Arnold attaches himself to whatever trend is popular, which usually happen to be leftist or liberal ones.  Trump by far proved to be his own man more than Arnold did, and for Arnold to denounce Trump, only for Trump to produce the largest Republican super-majority in the past - what, 30 years? - made Arnold look extremely foolish.

At least Chris Christie eventually decided to back Trump when he realized that no amount of media hate towards Trump was going to make him unpopular with masses of the public.  Christie did the right thing there.  Arnold did not.

Arnold may be an alpha male in terms of physicality, but Trump is pretty broad shouldered, and is 6'2 - I think Trump hasn't lost as much height as Arnold as well.  So to me there is no doubt about it, Trump is an alpha, and arguably the bigger alpha than Arnold.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2018, 05:43:47 AM »
Arnold is still great for his accomplishments. It's a shame he has become nothing more than an attention whore now. His movies are shit and nobody outside of us cares about what he did in his past. He is literally grasping at things to make the headlines. Pathetic, because he holds no weight against the oil companies.
h

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2018, 03:33:07 PM »
Arnold is a piece of shit.

He's (and probably always has been) a total fucking fraud.

Arnold is one of my all-time favorite bodybuilders but he's always been a shit human being , He's a opportunist who would sell out anyone and everyone to get ahead in life , he's been a womanizer all his life , he screwed over his own wife by fucking the maid , disgraced his children , Yeah he's successful , big deal , He's a joke at this point ever since his career tanked he's sliding on a downward spiral.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2018, 03:50:15 PM »
Arnold has five kids. He's thinking about their future on our planet.

In contrast to many corrupt and / or stupid American politians, Arnold is smart and takes responsibility. Great guy

Is that why he flies in private jets and drives a Veyron?  Arnold, like most elites, wants to influence how we live, without changing how he lives.  And he knows about as much about science as Al Gore. 

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2018, 04:34:36 PM »
Arnold Schwarzenegger = FUCKING HYPOCRITE!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2018, 04:50:09 PM »
Arnold is one of my all-time favorite bodybuilders but he's always been a shit human being , He's a opportunist who would sell out anyone and everyone to get ahead in life , he's been a womanizer all his life , he screwed over his own wife by fucking the maid , disgraced his children , Yeah he's successful , big deal , He's a joke at this point ever since his career tanked he's sliding on a downward spiral.

being an alpha and womanizer go hand in hand, you can't be one without the other

who cares that he cheated on maria?  you don't know what type of wife she is and no such thing as a loyal alpha anyways so she got what she asked for, should've married joe nobody that works as a plumber if she wanted loyalty but i doubt that was good enough for a girl with her upbringing

as for his kids they will never work a day thanks to daddy, they are extremely ungrateful and spoiled if they think otherwise, if anything they disgraced him because one is obese and the other looks gay even called himself patrick "shriver" ::)

the mexican one is proud to call him dad and even trains in the gym with him, he's grateful to have arnold as his dad because he wasn't spoiled since birth like the other ones

arnold is an immigrant and his grateful and true son joseph is a minority so maybe that is why he doesn't like trump

E
E

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2018, 07:54:31 PM »
being an alpha and womanizer go hand in hand, you can't be one without the other

who cares that he cheated on maria?  you don't know what type of wife she is and no such thing as a loyal alpha anyways so she got what she asked for, should've married joe nobody that works as a plumber if she wanted loyalty but i doubt that was good enough for a girl with her upbringing

as for his kids they will never work a day thanks to daddy, they are extremely ungrateful and spoiled if they think otherwise, if anything they disgraced him because one is obese and the other looks gay even called himself patrick "shriver" ::)

the mexican one is proud to call him dad and even trains in the gym with him, he's grateful to have arnold as his dad because he wasn't spoiled since birth like the other ones

arnold is an immigrant and his grateful and true son joseph is a minority so maybe that is why he doesn't like trump

E

Arnold's kids turned out the way they did as a direct result of how Arnold treated them. Does not matter if he is an alpha and that gives him the right to cheat on his wife and disgrace and embarras his whole family. The kids did not deserve to be embarrassed by their dad sticking his dick up the fat ugly Guatemalan whore maids ass in the hallway of his house while on the way to film another shitflick.
   His bastard half taco half Nazi child is happy to find out his dad is Arnold. Means he no longer has a future of either mowing lawns or being in a gang. He got a free ride to college, probably got his dick sucked by all the cheerleaders. He gets to have a direct route to anything in life that he otherwise never would have.
     Arnold is a legend and probably the best example of an immigrant doing good following the American dream. He is however a total c.u.n.t. asshole and his legacy he spent so long achieving will be remembered for fucking an ugly fat taco maid and making really shitty movies , shit politician, attention whore.
h

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2018, 08:17:38 PM »
Daughter said he hardly even engaged her and barely talked to her throughout her life.