Author Topic: Hillary still falling and collapsing all over. Trips down stairs in India.  (Read 5493 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Hillary Clinton blames 'pressure' from men for why white women voted for Trump
Fox News. com ^ | March 13, 2018 | Alex Pappas
Posted on 3/13/2018, 9:02:45 AM by Kaslin

Hillary Clinton’s trip to India is evoking memories from her failed 2016 bid for president, as the Democrat makes headlines for blaming racism and misogyny for her loss while taking stumbles in front of the cameras.

During an appearance in India over the weekend, Clinton claimed she lost the 2016 presidential race in part because white women didn’t stand up to the men in their lives pressuring them to vote for Donald Trump.

“We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton said at a conference in Mumbai, India. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Clinton had been asked why about 52 percent of white women voted for Trump, despite the “Access Hollywood” tape showing him using vulgar language in the days before the election.

Interviewed on stage by India Today editor-in-chief Aroon Purie, Clinton accused Trump of running a “backwards” campaign that appealed to racists and misogynists.

Hillary Clinton nearly falls down stairs in India -- twice!

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Hillary Clinton has been forced to publish a lengthy explanation for recent comments that attracted the ire of Republicans and
Democrats for suggesting that white women often voted the same way as their husbands

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-says-she-never-223953336.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Good grief.   :-\

And that is just the amount of times we have caught this ON FILM.

I think it was Shapiro or someone else who made the comment that Huma Abedin is standing right behind and barely makes any reaction at all, as if this is something that is happening all the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

I think it was Shapiro or someone else who made the comment that Huma Abedin is standing right behind and barely makes any reaction at all, as if this is something that is happening all the time.

and yet - Huma still licking that vag.    Nasty. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
and yet - Huma still licking that vag.    Nasty. 

she has to slide the depends off to the side tho

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
she has to slide the depends off to the side tho

Disgusting people     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Good point.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
what a disaster

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
This is how tried to hide the fact that she'd broken her wrist. ::)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5506823/Hillary-Clinton-fractures-wrist-slipping-bathtub.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5510711/Hillary-Clinton-hides-broken-wrist-shawl-custom-kurta.html

Imagine being the secret service guy who had to pick up naked Hillary. :o

Poor dude.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 comments.

People are mocking Ivanka Trump for wearing a pantsuit
Yahoo Lifestyle ^ | April 21 2018 | Cindy Arboleda
Posted on 4/21/2018, 7:05:05 PM by ethom

Before stepping into her role at the White House, working for her father, Ivanka Trump made a name for herself as the head of a company with clothing and handbag lines, and shoe collection. Now, in her role as a White House adviser, some people believe she has taken inspiration from longtime political powerhouse Hillary Clinton, in her latest outfit: a classic pantsuit.

The first daughter visited Ohio on Friday promoting her father’s tax reform plan. She stepped out wearing a three-button gray pantsuit with a fitted jacket. The 36-year-old completed the look with a white crew neck shirt peeking out from underneath the jacket. The cropped length of the pants showed off her ankles and white pumps.

The mother of three shared a series of photos on her Instagram account of the town hall engagement and, of course, took selfies with supporters. The post at the event quickly racked up over 34,000 likes and 450 comments at the time of this story.

Many commenters couldn’t help but point out that pantsuits have become synonymous with Clinton. Clinton is famously known for rocking monochromatic pantsuits throughout her career, especially during her presidential campaign of 2016.

One commenter wrote, “Hillary is the only pantsuit Queen, hands down.”

Another chimed in, commenting “tell that to the Queens of pantsuits, Hillary.”

One noted Trump’s history of being sued for stealing designs, “How does stealing designs qualify you to talk about tax reform when you don’t know a deficit from a donut?”

But another shared approval of Trump’s look, writing, “Finally, we get a blonde that looks amazing in a pantsuit.”

One was even more harsh, writing, “Mrs. Trump and Ivanka makes the pantsuit look good. Hillary wears them to hide cankles.”

Who wore the pantsuit best? Tell us in the comments!

(Excerpt) Read more at yahoo.com ...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Honestly, I think Hillary is okay.  But WH material?  Oh, hell no.

And no one can tell me all this falling isn't due to alcoholism.  She likes to sit and drink, it's been said (even by her allies), which means getting up to walk becomes a huge problem.  Including that little double-vision issue she had: it's from bashing her shit senseless after drinking.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Honestly, I think Hillary is okay.  But WH material?  Oh, hell no.

And no one can tell me all this falling isn't due to alcoholism.  She likes to sit and drink, it's been said (even by her allies), which means getting up to walk becomes a huge problem.  Including that little double-vision issue she had: it's from bashing her shit senseless after drinking.

No doubt about it.

Combined with the fact that she is a frail 70 year old woman.

How many other medications ON TOP of those factors??

Jimmy Carter and Bush Sr. are approaching their mid 90's. Bill and Hillary look pretty terrible in their early 70's.

I think W. because of his exercise regimen will be the only one out of the group who is still alive/coherent in the coming years.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
No doubt about it.

Combined with the fact that she is a frail 70 year old woman.

How many other medications ON TOP of those factors??

Jimmy Carter and Bush Sr. are approaching their mid 90's. Bill and Hillary look pretty terrible in their early 70's.

I think W. because of his exercise regimen will be the only one out of the group who is still alive/coherent in the coming years.

Poly, what do you make of W's "mood" (shall we say) at the Dallas funeral?  The one for the slain police officer.

And I agree, exercise is the difference between staying together or falling apart.  If Hillary was physically stronger, no way she'd have so many problems - booze or no.  She's getting to the point her body can't deal with her weight, imo, and her tumbles are showing it.  That can happen to any person at any weight, given enough years without training.

Not to get all sappy, but it makes me feel good knowing Prime won't have those problems (very unlikely, for sure).

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Poly, what do you make of W's "mood" (shall we say) at the Dallas funeral?  The one for the slain police officer.

And I agree, exercise is the difference between staying together or falling apart.  If Hillary was physically stronger, no way she'd have so many problems - booze or no.  She's getting to the point her body can't deal with her weight, imo, and her tumbles are showing it.  That can happen to any person at any weight, given enough years without training.

Not to get all sappy, but it makes me feel good knowing Prime won't have those problems (very unlikely, for sure).

LOL, I had to go back and see that one again...Wow was that painful.

I'm just thinking a mixture of tense nerves before an emotional funeral + too much alcohol + some mixture of prescription drugs.

Your basic recipe for making a complete asshole out of yourself.

As a guy who followed Bush going back to Texas Rangers part owner and Governor, that one was pretty difficult to watch.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
LOL, I had to go back and see that one again...Wow was that painful.

I'm just thinking a mixture of tense nerves before an emotional funeral + too much alcohol + some mixture of prescription drugs.

Your basic recipe for making a complete asshole out of yourself.

As a guy who followed Bush going back to Texas Rangers part owner and Governor, that one was pretty difficult to watch.

Yes, I feel for him.  He once made a big deal out of claiming he'd given up booze after his 40th because it was "crowding his energy" (or energies, similar wording to that).

IMO he did give it up for quite some time, certainly according to his behavior, and he was on a good track with exercise and other positives.

But you're right, he's hanging together - physically, at least - despite it all.  I'll bet he's hooked on exercise, which sorta covers him in a way.  I do hope he makes it Jimmy Carter style, to live long and happily.  He probably holds lots of valuable information about his days in the WH, whether he realizes it or not.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Yes, I feel for him.  He once made a big deal out of claiming he'd given up booze after his 40th because it was "crowding his energy" (or energies, similar wording to that).

IMO he did give it up for quite some time, certainly according to his behavior, and he was on a good track with exercise and other positives.

But you're right, he's hanging together - physically, at least - despite it all.  I'll bet he's hooked on exercise, which sorta covers him in a way.  I do hope he makes it Jimmy Carter style, to live long and happily.  He probably holds lots of valuable information about his days in the WH, whether he realizes it or not.

2006 to 2008 were some really tough years for W.

The Iraq War started to go down hill. Democrats kicked ass in the 2006 mid-terms. The Big Financial Meltdown.

I read reports that his drinking was beginning to get pretty heavy again during that same time so it would not surprise me if it carried on post-Presidency.

Throughout it all though, the photos were still there of him cranking out a plate and some change on bench or mountain biking through Crawford Texas.

Just like his dad, he has always had that athletic streak to him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :D

ha ha ha ha !!! 

F you hillfag 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ok the falling stairs pic of Hillary is funny.

It would be effective politics if she was running in the next election.
She's not.

It's like  making fun of the team you beat in the conference finals...and not keeping focus on the  championship final. ;)

She is still out there attacking trump. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Howard, why are you defending Hillary?  You said you voted for Hillary only because your dying mother asked you too.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Hillary is irrelevant*.

* except for Trump supporters and the uber lib-fags/hags that worship Hildabeast and buy her book  ;D

As for my mom, all I'll say is I loved her and feel she was wonderful mom.

Why do you care if Trump supporters laugh at Hillary?

I have no doubt you loved your mom, and that she was a wonderful woman.  However, you voted for a loser and then came here and blamed it on your mom.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Hillary is irrelevant*.

* except for Trump supporters and the uber lib-fags/hags that worship Hildabeast and buy her book  ;D

As for my mom, all I'll say is I loved her and feel she was wonderful mom.

Welcome back Howard!  :D

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Thanks, I started feeling my posts were falling on deaf ears, so I took a break.
It's always interesting to see how others view the current political climate.
I try to go out of my way to hear other views.

Regardless of your side, there is a LOT going on in the political scene .

Serious question for you: How do you think the Mueller investigation will turn out?

I think the investigation will be successful, but not in the way that the media/dems hope
a