Author Topic: When are you guys gonna admit the Trump administration is a CLUSTERF**K?  (Read 14562 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: When are you guys gonna admit the Trump administration is a CLUSTERF**K?
« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2018, 06:41:10 PM »

I have - in response to one of your posts only attributing stock market dips to Trump while ignoring the rises. Not surprisingly, you never acknowledged the facts.

You know... you're pretty critical of others for someone who defends adults who are sexually attracted to children.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=638091.msg8932410#msg8932410

At least Coach defends his stance.
Your only "defense" consists of either crying that you "don't have to explain yourself," or you simply report posts you can't counter.
That's typical Prime behavior.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2018, 08:14:50 PM »
Meh. The best scams hit so hard that the mark cannot rationalize that he's been hit, so he continues with the ploy, mostly lying, thinking he will realize something down the road. Not new. Mark Twain, Henry Mencken, et. al  saw such rube voters years ago. Coach is nothing new.  Roll Eyes

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2018, 09:19:53 PM »
The actions of extremist regardless of which extreme they are into, is not something I'd use as an example of most conservative or liberal thinking people. I believe most folks are a mix of the two. I have not looked into the political affiliation of mass shooters because they do not represent (fortunately) normal folks. -Not to suggest I didn't note that Nikolas Cruz had an interest in nazism and may have belonged to a white supremacist group. He was not known to be a registered democrat.

Mass shootings are often perpetrated by young men who are socially isolated or have a mental illness, experience a trauma or conflict that sends them reeling emotionally, and have easy access to guns." said Alan Lipman, professor at George Washington University Medical Center and founder of the Center for the Study of Violence.

"Their motives are almost always, without exception, nonpolitical. And they don’t describe themselves as having a particular political motivation," Lipman said.

reasonable thinking. Not really appreciated on Getbig  but very astute

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2018, 06:07:22 AM »
That's typical Prime behavior.

Yes, completely expected.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2018, 06:47:03 AM »
Meh. The best scams hit so hard that the mark cannot rationalize that he's been hit, so he continues with the ploy, mostly lying, thinking he will realize something down the road. Not new. Mark Twain, Henry Mencken, et. al  saw such rube voters years ago. Coach is nothing new.  Roll Eyes

Sayeth the obama and Clinton voter.   Seek help fat ass

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2018, 07:30:37 AM »
Fact is, Bush DID crash the economy although he didn't mean to.....big tax cut for no reason raised the deficit big time.....big prescription drug bill was a good thing but raised deficit as well...Clinton enjoyed a great economy under his watch due to all the revenue generated from the internet boom

Wait, you really think the crash of 2008 happened because of Bush's tax cuts and prescription drug bill?  Are you serious?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 18, 2018, 07:42:38 AM »
Wait, you really think the crash of 2008 happened because of Bush's tax cuts and prescription drug bill?  Are you serious?

Andreisaretard is still angry his obamaphone was shut off

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #132 on: March 18, 2018, 08:01:02 AM »
reasonable thinking. Not really appreciated on Getbig  but very astute
He says absolutely nothing of value or interest, yet he's very astute....lol, no wonder Killary has you guys brainwashed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2018, 08:43:12 AM »
He says absolutely nothing of value or interest, yet he's very astute....lol, no wonder Killary has you guys brainwashed.

It's ok you don't get it. I had trouble with college algebra. Nothing to be ashamed of

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2018, 11:37:07 AM »
Sayeth the obama and Clinton voter.   Seek help fat ass
Soul Crusher. The guy who changed his e-name because he said he got a bit of racist heat for a Mets idiocy, but really he tucked tail for his limited bis?  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 18, 2018, 12:10:03 PM »
It's ok you don't get it. I had trouble with college algebra. Nothing to be ashamed of
Yeah I don't get how democrats are able to function in a normal society. My bad. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 18, 2018, 12:34:55 PM »

Andre,
I like you, brother, but how are you arriving at this conclusion?

I'm failing to see the logic in your claim whether it's based on Obama's first, second, or both terms. Granted, things did pick up some after the crash of 2008, but that's only because they couldn't get much worse and the market was due for "some" type of recovery.

Considering the status of the current market, there's no comparison.

I like you too Montague...which is why I wont destroy you too hard on this one....the fact is:

The stock market preformed better under Obama better than ANY PRESIDENT EXCEPT TWO OTHERS. One was Bill Clinton who benefitted from the internet boom...the other president, Calvin Coolidge benefitted because the nation was coming out of the great depression in the 1930's

The stock market went on an upward trend for 93 MONTHS straight during Obama's presidency compared to Trump's 11 months. Trump should get credit BUT its obvious that Obama deserves the bulk of the credit.

The S&P 500 hit all time highs 127 TIMES UNDER OBAMA

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/11/investing/trump-obama-bull-market-stocks/index.html

so there you go...just the facts

SORRY

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #137 on: March 18, 2018, 12:35:48 PM »
The actions of extremist regardless of which extreme they are into, is not something I'd use as an example of most conservative or liberal thinking people. I believe most folks are a mix of the two. I have not looked into the political affiliation of mass shooters because they do not represent (fortunately) normal folks. -Not to suggest I didn't note that Nikolas Cruz had an interest in nazism and may have belonged to a white supremacist group. He was not known to be a registered democrat.

Mass shootings are often perpetrated by young men who are socially isolated or have a mental illness, experience a trauma or conflict that sends them reeling emotionally, and have easy access to guns."
said Alan Lipman, professor at George Washington University Medical Center and founder of the Center for the Study of Violence.

"Their motives are almost always, without exception, nonpolitical. And they don’t describe themselves as having a particular political motivation," Lipman said.

Not sure where i am seeing the these mass shooting have any direct connection with political affiliation.

Besides Its kind of hard gauge how "political" someone is as there are many levels just like religion.  

I think the assessment above is correct.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 18, 2018, 12:37:09 PM »
Andreisaretard is still angry his obamaphone was shut off

Still haven't answered me as to whether you paid off those government loans yet...you're the biggest moocher on here

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 18, 2018, 12:42:07 PM »
Because Trump has worked more already than Hussien did in his 8 year vacation.
If you look at the stats, you'll find that Trump has FAR surpassed Obama in terms of taking time of, playing golf, and spending time at his resorts :-\

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 18, 2018, 12:46:09 PM »
What's it matter? In your alternate reality you'll blame Obama for the next crash.

Fuzzy nuts you tried to be funny here, BUT YOU ACTUALLY MAKE A LOT OF SENSE...considering that a large number of Republican voters blamed Obama for the botched response to Hurricane Katrina according to surveys when OBAMA WAS NOT EVEN ELECTED YET!!!!!!...it happened under George Bush!!! :D

Which again shows how Republican ball lickers suspend belief

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 18, 2018, 12:48:31 PM »
Can you imagine Trump saying 'oops' if he made a mistake? Would you forgive/excuse him for it even if he wouldn't cop to it?

will never happen...you are definitely right....Trump has a problem with the truth as it is

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2018, 01:00:32 PM »

Holy shit!

Holy shit indeed!  time to destroy another Trump ball-licker...fact is:

Obama created job growth for 75 STRAIGHT MONTHS during his presidency...A MODERN DAY RECORD according to Time/money..

In Obama's last six years in office, 2 MILLION OR MORE JOBS WERE ADDED in EACH OF THOSE SIX YEARS...

Obama had a net gain of over 11 MILLION NEW JOBS during his presidency

http://time.com/money/4636761/jobs-barack-obama-presidency/

UNEMPLOYMENT WAS AT ABOUT 4.5% WHEN OBAMA LEFT OFFICE...BASICALLY FULL EMPLOYMENT BEFORE TRUMP EVEN TOOK OFFICE

admittedly trump has improved on those numbers...great for him...but discounting Obama's role in job creation is telling a falsehood

DESTROYED

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #143 on: March 18, 2018, 01:03:56 PM »
Holy shit indeed!  time to destroy another Trump ball-licker...fact is:

Obama created job growth for 75 STRAIGHT MONTHS during his presidency...A MODERN DAY RECORD according to Time/money..

In Obama's last six years in office, 2 MILLION OR MORE JOBS WERE ADDED in EACH OF THOSE SIX YEARS...

Obama had a net gain of over 11 MILLION NEW JOBS during his presidency

http://time.com/money/4636761/jobs-barack-obama-presidency/

DESTROYED

But he spent $9 Trillion on it.............fake economy...

Hey I made a $100...................................but spent $100,000 to make it  ::)
K

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 18, 2018, 01:09:36 PM »
But he spent $9 Trillion on it.............fake economy...

Hey I made a $100...................................but spent $100,000 to make it  ::)

There you go again.....Deficits have gone up with almost all presidents in the modern era.....and remember we were coming out of a major recession..the budget deficit actually went down in almost every year of the Obama presidency...

wait until the bill comes due with the Trump tax cuts.....deficit will balloon AGAIN

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 18, 2018, 02:30:00 PM »
Yeah I don't get how democrats are able to function in a normal society. My bad. ::)

-Quite well.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2018, 02:56:50 PM »
I like you too Montague...which is why I wont destroy you too hard on this one....the fact is:

The stock market preformed better under Obama better than ANY PRESIDENT EXCEPT TWO OTHERS. One was Bill Clinton who benefitted from the internet boom...the other president, Calvin Coolidge benefitted because the nation was coming out of the great depression in the 1930's

The stock market went on an upward trend for 93 MONTHS straight during Obama's presidency compared to Trump's 11 months. Trump should get credit BUT its obvious that Obama deserves the bulk of the credit.

The S&P 500 hit all time highs 127 TIMES UNDER OBAMA

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/11/investing/trump-obama-bull-market-stocks/index.html

so there you go...just the facts

SORRY

I’m still missing the part where I’m “destroyed.”

According to the article you cited:
All-time highs were even more frequent during the economic booms of the 1980s and 1990s. The S&P 500 hit record highs 268 times under President Clinton and 154 times under President Reagan, according to LPL. (Trump has easily surpassed the nine S&P 500 records under President George W. Bush.)

Stocks have risen in nine of the first ten months of the Trump Administration, a record that no other U.S. president can match.
SORRY.

Exactly how is it “obvious that 0bama deserves the bulk of the credit” for that?

Given that Trump doesn’t have to contend with a crash on the level of 2008-2009 (under 0bama’s watch), AND he is only a little over a year into his term, I’ll wait a little while to "pass judgement."

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2018, 03:01:02 PM »
-Quite well.
You suck dick and support pedophilia, I would say that's "quite well", I'd say you have a sickness called "liberalism"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2018, 03:16:29 PM »
If you look at the stats, you'll find that Trump has FAR surpassed Obama in terms of taking time of, playing golf, and spending time at his resorts :-\

I thought it was a good thing when fagbama was goofing and golfing.  What a disastrous failure

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2018, 03:16:56 PM »

I’m still missing the part where I’m “destroyed.”

According to the article you cited:

Stocks have risen in nine of the first ten months of the Trump Administration, a record that no other U.S. president can match.
SORRY.

Exactly how is it “obvious that 0bama deserves the bulk of the credit” for that?

Given that Trump doesn’t have to contend with a crash on the level of 2008-2009 (under 0bama’s watch), AND he is only a little over a year into his term, I’ll wait a little while to "pass judgement."
i'm not passing judgment...just stating the facts...yes admittedly Trump is doing well in his first year...you are definitely right about that....but again....compare 11 months for Trump to 93 MONTHS for Obama..to say its all been Trump is RIDICULOUS