Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn is one helluva liar, sociopath and narcissist  (Read 10817 times)

heenok

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike O'Hearn is one helluva liar, sociopath and narcissist
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2018, 08:00:12 AM »
He does look phenomenal, and his physique matches his lifts in the gym, guy has crazy work ethic no doubt.
You wont ever see him posting a cheat meal picture or some shit like that.
At the end of day using AAS in the USA is a felony. Consequences are serious. He simply cannot admit that in public.
That being said he could have the decency not to insult everyone intelligence, lying like a guy and selling scam products.
He clearly has some psychopathic traits. Its all about him and himself. No wonder hes single living with a dog. Ive heard rumors hes an homosexual which would make sense.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2018, 08:08:27 AM »

Had to squeeze his triceps just to make sure he got all the attention

airman23

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2018, 09:50:36 AM »
"I started competing before puberty" 

What the hell does that mean?  he was on stage at the age of 12 ??
The he goes on: "Before puberty I already had something... I was 176; a year and a half later I was 272lbs... You're talking about a sophomore, I was a monster.  I was already benching over 400 by the time I was 15"

Shit, 100lbs puberty gain for the win...  People run gear and hgh for 10 years and can't get to 272lbs  ;D

be back

« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2018, 09:51:46 AM »
The he goes on: "Before puberty I already had something... I was 176; a year and a half later I was 272lbs... You're talking about a sophomore, I was a monster.  I was already benching over 400 by the time I was 15"

Shit, 100lbs puberty gain for the win...  People run gear and hgh for 10 years and can't get to 272lbs  ;D

that is one impressive bollock drop....

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2018, 03:36:35 PM »
genetics

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2018, 09:18:14 PM »
Trying to impress Midajah?

I think that's Debbie Halo

It is Debbie. CT's ex. Always thought she was one of the more attractive fitness girls, along with Kitchie LaRico. Last I saw, she was affiliated somehow with Floyd Mayweather. Maybe a stripper at his strip club or something. Saw those pics and checked her off the list of broads I'd pay to fuck if I won some $990billion lottery. (Just to see how much itd take... Like Salma Hayek, a mil$? Her husbands like a billionaire or something already, so maybe $3mil?)  Kitchie? Could probably fuck her for free with that cash, but let's say like $2k.  But #mudshark , so off the list she goes. (I haven't really thought this list thing out. lol... More like ill see a tv weather girl or someone like Brandon Shaub's baby-Mona, & for a split second think "eh, she's worth about 7k".

Anyways....

Haven't seen any pics or vids of Midajah/Mindy since she was on WCW Nitro in like 1999 or '98 ???  Her dad's a plastic surgeon and even back in like '97 it look like she was kind of pushing the envelope for getting too much shit done. Maybe that's why we haven't seen much of her these days/decades

The guys who get super invested, & super angry about Mike claiming "natural/drug-free" don't seem to realize they're showing everybody some huge insecurity & jealously on their part. They're acting as if mike is taking money out of their income streams, or taking girls they're tryin to bang, or winning contests they should've won (had either one actually entered).

Who.
Gives.
A.
Fuck.
? ???

Dude created a product, himself, & he markets & sells the product. I get the feeling some of the people who get all upset are liberals who want to punish success. Always the makers vs. The takers, who have no concept of entrepreneurship and whine about "it's not fair!!😭 it's not fair!!😭... You can't do that!!😭".

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2018, 09:44:36 PM »
Haters be hatin.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2018, 09:46:22 PM »
genetically a liar :D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2018, 09:49:50 PM »
genetically a liar :D

Jealous!!! Dude's been natty since before he was born!!!!!

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2018, 07:33:58 AM »
being tall (6'3'') and started serious training at a very early age (eight) combined with great genetics...wow, he's living the dream (I admire the fact that he never cheated with steroids) maybe I'm naive but I think he's natty

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2018, 07:38:01 AM »
Bit of a fanboi - just clearing my hard drive...
T