Author Topic: Are Hugo and Ozmo still around as pol board mods ?  (Read 4401 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Are Hugo and Ozmo still around as pol board mods ?
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2018, 10:06:16 AM »
The Village Idiot has one more strike with the pedo crap before she is banned again.  She has been warned.  Go ahead.  Make my day.   :)

what pedo crap

Are you referring to the time when you said that James Dobson's "advice" on how to "prevent and cure" homosexuality made sense

btw - yet another example of loco calling me a liar and me once again having to point out that he is in fact the liar

Straw Man is lying!  That's a reference to something Dr. James Dobson supposedly said in response to a question on some blog.

Beach Bum said he disagreed with James Dobson on this.

click the link and then press Control F and put in the word "shower" and you'll find the section where the "Docter" prescribes showering with your son so that he can see your adult penis and, here's where it get's nutty, that this will prevent him from being gay

Here's the good doctors complete prescription for the prevention of gayness:  Meanwhile, the boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger.

this is the link to Dobson's advice on how treat and (presumably even better) prevent homosexuality.  

It might be closer to 3/5ths than 1/2 down the page.  I don't know how to highlight it inside the link but I did excerpt the paragraph.   The rest of it is equally nutty (IMO)

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/docstudy/newsletters/A000000264.cfm
:D

This time?  I read the link with Dr. Dobson's discussion of homosexuality and his analysis makes sense to me.  I'm a big fan of his.  

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2018, 10:16:29 AM »
btw - yet another example of loco calling me a liar and me once again having to point out that he is in fact the liar

That's because you are indeed lying about this just like you lie about most things you post:

Okay.  I read it. He doesn't say showing your son your penis will prevent homosexuality.

Great read though.  

BB - taken completely out of context you are correct.   Dobson does not expclicity say that in order to prevent your son from being gay you need to show him your penis.  

Straw he believes homosexuality is a lifestyle choice and is not genetic.  I agree with him.  As do many others.  What is "junk" is the argument that homosexuality is genetic, because there is no science to support this belief.  

Straw Man, you are a self proclaimed pathological liar.

Add Liar to your resume.  Not surprising seeing how you defend your beloved fake news network, CNN.

yep, I was pretending not to be aware of what you might find

Yep, you're are now a self proclaimed liar.  Good for you.  That'll help your impeccable credibility on this board.

yep, maybe next time when I say I'm not aware of something and ask you to post it you'll figure out that I'm setting you up

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2018, 10:19:26 AM »
what pedo crap

Are you referring to the time when you said that James Dobson's "advice" on how to "prevent and cure" homosexuality made sense

click the link and then press Control F and put in the word "shower" and you'll find the section where the "Docter" prescribes showering with your son so that he can see your adult penis and, here's where it get's nutty, that this will prevent him from being gay

Here's the good doctors complete prescription for the prevention of gayness:  Meanwhile, the boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger.
 :D

Listen you miserable doucebag, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  You accuse me or anyone else of being a pedophile again and you are gone. 

How big of a loser do you have to be to get banned by a friggin message board?  Go find some friends.  Get a life.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2018, 10:20:10 AM »
That's because you are indeed lying about this just like you lie about most things you post:

Thank you.  The Village Idiot is indeed a pathological liar. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2018, 10:21:14 AM »
Thank you.  The Village Idiot is indeed a pathological liar.  

Add Liar to your resume.  Not surprising seeing how you defend your beloved fake news network, CNN.

Yep, you're are now a self proclaimed liar.  Good for you.  That'll help your impeccable credibility on this board.

yep, maybe next time when I say I'm not aware of something and ask you to post it you'll figure out that I'm setting you up

Straw Man is also a pervert, going on record saying that he regularly discusses with his clients who they and their spouses have sex with.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2018, 10:27:38 AM »

Straw Man is also a pervert, going on record saying that he regularly discusses with his clients who they and their spouses have sex with.

Definitely a social misfit. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2018, 10:35:38 AM »
Listen you miserable doucebag, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  You accuse me or anyone else of being a pedophile again and you are gone. 

How big of a loser do you have to be to get banned by a friggin message board?  Go find some friends.  Get a life.

Hey Bum

How can you get mad about me quoting you

Would you like to finally go on the record and disagree with Dobson and admit that showering with a young boy for the express purpose of letting him view your adult penis to "treat and prevent homosexuality" is idiotic and fucking weird

That's all I ever expected you to say the first time I posted it and instead you said it made sense to you

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2018, 10:40:04 AM »
Hey Bum

How can you get mad about me quoting you

Would you like to finally go on the record and disagree with Dobson and admit that showering with a young boy for the express purpose of letting him view your adult penis to "treat and prevent homosexuality" is idiotic and fucking weird

That's all I ever expected you to say the first time I posted it and instead you said it made sense to you

STFU.  And with that, you have exceeded your annual quota of my responses to you.  If you want to continue posting here, follow the rules.  If you don't follow the rules, you will no longer be posting here. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2018, 10:40:37 AM »
STFU.  And with that, you have exceeded your annual quota of my responses to you.  If you want to continue posting here, follow the rules.  If you don't follow the rules, you will no longer be posting here.  

what rule did I break?

is quoting your words a violation of the rules

This time?  I read the link with Dr. Dobson's discussion of homosexuality and his analysis makes sense to me.  I'm a big fan of his

Yes I take him seriously.  Like I said, I've read his books and listened to him on the radio many times.  This week in fact.  I don't agree with everything he says, but when it comes to child rearing he is pretty much right on the money.  I'd be surprised if you actually listened to him and came away believing he is a loon.  You probably wouldn't agree with what he says, but he's not by any means a nut.