Author Topic: President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 day  (Read 2716 times)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Nobody is whining here, they're simply pointing out the facts.
When did liberals start caring about facts?  None of their arguments are ever fact based.  Just pure emotion with no facts. Wage gap, global warming, tax plan was Armageddon, there are more then two genders, a single mom raising a kid does just as well as a traditional family, gun control works.  The list goes on and on.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
When did liberals start caring about facts?  None of their arguments are ever fact based.  Just pure emotion with no facts. Wage gap, global warming, tax plan was Armageddon, there are more then two genders, a single mom raising a kid does just as well as a traditional family, gun control works.  The list goes on and on.

If what you think wasn't so wrong, it would be laughable. Instead, it's just sad.

Fortress

• Getbig V
If what you think wasn't so wrong, it would be laughable. Instead, it's just sad.

You’re proof liberals don’t exist in reality.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
I live in reality.  See yourself away from manning the glory hole one day and join us.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
   ;D ;D ;D ;D   sad is what the earth will look like when the trumpster...is done with it...................... .......................n ot to worry he will rebuild it into golf resorts for the rich.
F

LittleJ

• Getbig V
His accomplishments in a year is more than Obama in 8 years.

Sure it is ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D   sad is what the earth will look like when the trumpster...is done with it...................... .......................n ot to worry he will rebuild it into golf resorts for the rich.

What a disgrace! This fat fuk wont last much longer

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I live in reality.  See yourself away from manning the glory hole one day and join us.

Grow up and wise up. You discredit yourself with stupid, juvenile and snide comments. I bet you thought this makes you appear clever. It doesn't...reality is not your home.  ::)

-Apt handle

be back

he has a way to go to catch esfitness...

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Grow up and wise up. You discredit yourself with stupid, juvenile and snide comments. I bet you thought this makes you appear clever. It doesn't...reality is not your home.  ::)

-Apt handle
This is getbig. Get lost creep.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
   ;D ;D ;D ;D   sad is what the earth will look like when the trumpster...is done with it...................... .......................n ot to worry he will rebuild it into golf resorts for the rich.
The earth will look the same.  It's been here for billions of years.  It'll be fine after 8 years of Trump.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
All politicians lie. I'm don't remember Hillary ever telling the truth..

Dave D

• Getbig V
No. He's exactly what you want. 'America' has been duped.

This is true for every election.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
The Libtard whining about Trump is just beyond tiresome already. Get a fucking life.

No, first get your facts straight

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
No, first get your facts straight

From my point of view it is a fact that liberals have been whining incessantly about Trump since he got elected.

It’s certainly has reached the point where the proper response to the whining is “Just STFU.”

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
quoting a Washington Post article.......hahahaha.. ....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
From my point of view it is a fact that liberals have been whining incessantly about Trump since he got elected.

It’s certainly has reached the point where the proper response to the whining is “Just STFU.”

Ha, well during the Obama years it was exactly the same among the Republicans.
Apart from that, you can shift the attention regarding facts, but the whole Trump administration is still full of lies & false claims from day one... I wouldn't be proud on a president like that...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.

-Apt handle

Primemuscle,
The fact that you openly stick up for pedophiles relegates your opinion to “meaningless.”

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=638091.msg8932410#msg8932410

You are the last person on this site who is in a position to criticize ANYONE for ANYTHING.
You are very easily the simplest, stupidest, and sickest fuck on this forum since “garebear.” At least he had enough shame to stop posting under his main AND gimmick accounts when exposed.
YOU are either too stupid to feel shame, or you are sick enough to believe your own senseless “rationalizations.”

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
This is getbig. Get lost creep.

How clever of you.  ::)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
How clever of you.  ::)

Maybe instead of hitting that "report" button, you'd care to debate my claims, "little fellow."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

I feel the same way about the conservative right whining about Obama, only your whining is worse because Obama has served his two terms as President. What's done is done. Whining about him is no longer relevant.