Author Topic: Trump Administration - Your Fired - Who is Next?  (Read 18234 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: You’re FIRED
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2018, 01:50:36 PM »
You are not the only one.  Weird that atheists seem to know more about the book than the people who claim to follow it does.

Actually, that is not weird at all.  If they did read it with intellect as opposed to blind faith, they would realize how hoodwinked they truly are.

Only the weird atheists?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2018, 02:42:48 PM »
Hmm, perhaps English is not your first language. Maybe you still struggle with reading
comprehension. My responses to your post really went that far over your head?
Coach was right. The more you post the more you own yourself. You really are too
dumb to realize how dumb you are and you are just projecting this to Coach.

Coach, are you still here? Really breathtaking how clueless this guy is.

Dumb is saying shit like :

There are gradations of evil. Some things, though in the same category, are worse than others.

In a pathetic attempt to justify a biased viewpoint that you are desperately clinging to because of your own insecurities.

So if I murder someone on Monday is that a lesser sin than if I murder them on Thursday?
Is committing adultery any less if I do it on days when I wear boxers as opposed to briefs?

Your stupidity.... is it a result of being a blind Trumptard or were you born this way?  

PS - it might help to originate your own retorts and not recycle what I have already posted.  But that might be asking too much.  Nevertheless.... carry on with your next attempt.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2018, 02:35:20 AM »
Dumb is saying shit like :

""There are gradations of evil. Some things, though in the same category, are worse than others.

In a pathetic attempt to justify a biased viewpoint that you are desperately clinging to because of your own insecurities.

So if I murder someone on Monday is that a lesser sin than if I murder them on Thursday?
Is committing adultery any less if I do it on days when I wear boxers as opposed to briefs?

Your stupidity.... is it a result of being a blind Trumptard or were you born this way?  

PS - it might help to originate your own retorts and not recycle what I have already posted.  But that might be asking too much.  Nevertheless.... carry on with your next attempt.

Oh boy, where do I start? CalvinH I suggest that you leave the room.

It's not with frustration that I read your words but with genuine incredulity. Not only do you
write your words with a straight face but with real sincerity and conviction. I really believe
that you believe in the arguments you make.

When there is such a giant chasm between opinions and beliefs I question myself. What am I
missing? Am I not expressing myself with clarity? Can my words as presented be misconstrued
as something completely different than what I mean. In times like this I seek the opinions of
others: three different people at work, my 12 year old niece, a complete strange that I was
sitting next to as I was waiting to pick up my girlfriend from the gym. None of them had any
difficulty grasping the notion of gradations of evil. Gradations of good. Gradations of right and
wrong? That there are some things, though in the same moral category, are better or worse
than others. That stealing $500 from someone is worse than stealing $5 and stealing $50,000
is worse than stealing $500. This is easily proved. What if you were carrying 5 grand and I pulled
a gun and said that you have a choice: give me 50 bucks or 5,000 bucks or I'll shoot. What would
you choose? Would you just flip a coin? Is the anybody out there in GetBig land agree with Lurker?
Forget the politics and personal feelings, does anyone not grasp the concept of gradations or acts -- any acts both good and bad? 98mustang? Agnostic"?

Every major belief system makes these distinctions. In Catholicism we have Venial and Mortal sins.
In the secular world we have the concept that the punishment should fit the crime. Your staggering
bizzare analogy shows such colossal lack of intellectual depth that it defies description. Are you not
aware that murder is just a subset, a specifically defined act, from the much broader category of killing?
I know that some versions of the commandments read, "Thou shalt not kill." when the literal
interpretation is "Thou shalt not murder." Murder is a specific act where one takes an innocent life. And even within these acts are more subsets such as was it premeditated? Hence the 1st degree, 2nd degree... even some murders are worse than others. Some killings are worse than others -- all depending on the context of the situation. In fact, for the most part, all acts are morally neutral. It is the context that defines it's morality. Taking a sharp object and cutting your chest open can be an act of unspeakable violence or a delicate surgical procedure. Same act but vastly different context.

Roosevelt had an affair with his secretary whom he knew and was attach to for many years. He was
separated from his wife for extended periods and under extreme stress from having to help save the
world. Is that the same as a serial philanderer and perhaps rapist?

Anyway, I know you will not agree with me and will go off "emoting" with your profane tirades. It is
not for you that I write this. During our brief discussion here it is clear to me that I have reached
the upper limits of your cognitive abilities and ability to grasp somewhat abstract ideas. It's like when one suddenly realizes that they are talking to someone that believes that the earth is flat. And I don't
do it for the GetBig audience as most don't care. They don't come here for this. I do it for posterity.
I've realized over the years that this board, is not just a bbing board, but as OMR said, "It's an
everything board." And I've address such a wide range of topics from every conceivable facet of life
that this is literally a compendium of everything I believe as well as how I responded to the myriad
of situations I've found myself in. It's all here. And now you are part of it.

I've seen your userid pop up every now and then and never really paid close attention. Now your name
will always catch my eye. "Yup, this is the guy who...." You're the guy that normal rational people will abstractly refer to as, "There are really some people who...."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2018, 06:25:54 AM »
TL;DR that wall of text meltdown.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2018, 10:24:40 AM »
Oh boy, where do I start? CalvinH I suggest that you leave the room.

It's not with frustration that I read your words but with genuine incredulity. Not only do you
write your words with a straight face but with real sincerity and conviction. I really believe
that you believe in the arguments you make.

When there is such a giant chasm between opinions and beliefs I question myself. What am I
missing? Am I not expressing myself with clarity? Can my words as presented be misconstrued
as something completely different than what I mean. In times like this I seek the opinions of
others: three different people at work, my 12 year old niece, a complete strange that I was
sitting next to as I was waiting to pick up my girlfriend from the gym. None of them had any
difficulty grasping the notion of gradations of evil. Gradations of good. Gradations of right and
wrong? That there are some things, though in the same moral category, are better or worse
than others. That stealing $500 from someone is worse than stealing $5 and stealing $50,000
is worse than stealing $500. This is easily proved. What if you were carrying 5 grand and I pulled
a gun and said that you have a choice: give me 50 bucks or 5,000 bucks or I'll shoot. What would
you choose? Would you just flip a coin? Is the anybody out there in GetBig land agree with Lurker?
Forget the politics and personal feelings, does anyone not grasp the concept of gradations or acts -- any acts both good and bad? 98mustang? Agnostic"?

Every major belief system makes these distinctions. In Catholicism we have Venial and Mortal sins.
In the secular world we have the concept that the punishment should fit the crime. Your staggering
bizzare analogy shows such colossal lack of intellectual depth that it defies description. Are you not
aware that murder is just a subset, a specifically defined act, from the much broader category of killing?
I know that some versions of the commandments read, "Thou shalt not kill." when the literal
interpretation is "Thou shalt not murder.
" Murder is a specific act where one takes an innocent life. And even within these acts are more subsets such as was it premeditated? Hence the 1st degree, 2nd degree... even some murders are worse than others. Some killings are worse than others -- all depending on the context of the situation. In fact, for the most part, all acts are morally neutral. It is the context that defines it's morality. Taking a sharp object and cutting your chest open can be an act of unspeakable violence or a delicate surgical procedure. Same act but vastly different context.

Roosevelt had an affair with his secretary whom he knew and was attach to for many years. He was
separated from his wife for extended periods and under extreme stress from having to help save the
world. Is that the same as a serial philanderer and perhaps rapist?

Anyway, I know you will not agree with me and will go off "emoting" with your profane tirades. It is
not for you that I write this. During our brief discussion here it is clear to me that I have reached
the upper limits of your cognitive abilities and ability to grasp somewhat abstract ideas. It's like when one suddenly realizes that they are talking to someone that believes that the earth is flat. And I don't
do it for the GetBig audience as most don't care. They don't come here for this. I do it for posterity.
I've realized over the years that this board, is not just a bbing board, but as OMR said, "It's an
everything board." And I've address such a wide range of topics from every conceivable facet of life
that this is literally a compendium of everything I believe as well as how I responded to the myriad
of situations I've found myself in. It's all here. And now you are part of it.

I've seen your userid pop up every now and then and never really paid close attention. Now your name
will always catch my eye. "Yup, this is the guy who...." You're the guy that normal rational people will abstractly refer to as, "There are really some people who...."

The statement that the commandment says Thou shalt not murder is not a factual statement. The original word and I'm going to wing this on memory is "Ratsach" which has several meanings,  murder, slay,  kill etc. There is no way from the context used in the original language, that you can determine it means "murder".

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 21, 2018, 12:26:39 PM »
TL;DR that wall of text meltdown.

I knew you would say that.

You read every word. You live on this board. You have no rebuttal but that's a good way to get out
and save face.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2018, 12:27:55 PM »
The statement that the commandment says Thou shalt not murder is not a factual statement. The original word and I'm going to wing this on memory is "Ratsach" which has several meanings,  murder, slay,  kill etc. There is no way from the context used in the original language, that you can determine it means "murder".

I'll check this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 21, 2018, 01:33:33 PM »
I knew you would say that.

You read every word. You live on this board. You have no rebuttal but that's a good way to get out
and save face.

No, I didn't.  Good luck at assuming it though. 

I need no rebuttal for someone placing different values on the same sin.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 21, 2018, 01:34:59 PM »

But do I sin less if I do in on a Monday wearing a blue shirt while fasted than on any other days?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #110 on: March 21, 2018, 04:33:47 PM »
Hmm, perhaps English is not your first language. Maybe you still struggle with reading
comprehension. My responses to your post really went that far over your head?
Coach was right. The more you post the more you own yourself. You really are too
dumb to realize how dumb you are and you are just projecting this to Coach.

Coach, are you still here? Really breathtaking how clueless this guy is.

It's true he's an Idiot (in the biblical sense of course, lol) but the bottom line is there NO ONE on this board that I know of that can interpret the books of the Bible unless you've spent damn near all of your life studying it beyond its words. Atheists, such as our Idiot savant Lurker will only cherry pick certain scriptures then think he has some kind of "gotcha" without cross-referencing or even it's actual interpretation. Aside from that, we wouldn't even be discussing ANYTHING of Christianity if it wasn't for the resurrection. About 15 years ago or so, we got into a deep discussion this by not just referencing scripture, but digging into apologetics as well as the archeological proof that coincided with the writings of the Bible. There were a few on here that actually converted because they had discussed it with an open mind.

With people such as Lurker that have such a hatred for anyone that doesn't agree with them and resorts to name calling when you put them in a corner (much like politics) makes it VERY difficult to reason with them. I posted a link, to what I thought was a great fact-based movie, book and audio book hoping someone that had that open mind would watch it. From here, I'm going to bow out. Discussions about Religion, God/Jesus can go on forever.

But I'm going leave this. Atheists say there is no scientific evidence of almost anything regarding this subject of "Religion" or Jesus but I can guarantee you there is more scientific evidence for it than against it. Degrasse is an ass and people like Lurker, Straw, etc argue just to argue.

I'm out!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 21, 2018, 05:10:09 PM »
But do I sin less if I do in on a Monday wearing a blue shirt while fasted than on any other days?

can you rephrase the question?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2018, 05:13:34 PM »
It'a true he's an Idiot (in the biblical sense of course, lol) but the bottom line is there NO ONE on this board that I know of that can interpret the books of the Bible unless you've spent damn near all of your life studying it beyond its words. Atheists, such as our Idiot savant Lurker will only cherry pick certain scriptures then think he has some kind of "gotcha" without cross-referencing or even it's actual interpretation. Aside from that, we wouldn't even be discussing ANYTHING of Christianity if it wasn't for the resurrection. About 15 years ago or so, we got into a deep discussion this by not just referencing scripture, but digging into apologetics as well as the archeological proof that coincided with the writings of the Bible. There were a few on here that actually converted because they had discussed it with an open mind.

With people such as Lurker that have such a hatred for anyone that doesn't agree with them and resorts to name calling when you put them in a corner (much like politics) makes it VERY difficult to reason with them. I posted a link, to what I thought was a great fact-based movie, book and audio book hoping someone that had that open mind would watch it. From here, I'm going to bow out. Discussions about Religion, God/Jesus can go on forever.

But I'm going leave this. Atheists say there is no scientific evidence of almost anything regarding this subject of "Religion" or Jesus but I can guarantee you there is more scientific evidence for it than against it. Degrasse is an ass and people like Lurker, Straw, etc argue just to argue.

I'm out!

No, there isn't. That's why you require faith. Now if you wish to trot out scientific evidence that there was a world wide flood and everything was killed except 8 humans and the animals on a boat, or that dead saints arose from their graves when an earthquake occurred at the exact moment Jesus died I'd be happy to look at it.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 21, 2018, 05:15:45 PM »
It'a true he's an Idiot (in the biblical sense of course, lol) but the bottom line is there NO ONE on this board that I know of that can interpret the books of the Bible unless you've spent damn near all of your life studying it beyond its words. Atheists, such as our Idiot savant Lurker will only cherry pick certain scriptures then think he has some kind of "gotcha" without cross-referencing or even it's actual interpretation. Aside from that, we wouldn't even be discussing ANYTHING of Christianity if it wasn't for the resurrection. About 15 years ago or so, we got into a deep discussion this by not just referencing scripture, but digging into apologetics as well as the archeological proof that coincided with the writings of the Bible. There were a few on here that actually converted because they had discussed it with an open mind.

I'm out!
Very good post.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2018, 07:20:43 AM »
It's true he's an Idiot (in the biblical sense of course, lol) but the bottom line is there NO ONE on this board that I know of that can interpret the books of the Bible unless you've spent damn near all of your life studying it beyond its words. Atheists, such as our Idiot savant Lurker will only cherry pick certain scriptures then think he has some kind of "gotcha" without cross-referencing or even it's actual interpretation. Aside from that, we wouldn't even be discussing ANYTHING of Christianity if it wasn't for the resurrection. About 15 years ago or so, we got into a deep discussion this by not just referencing scripture, but digging into apologetics as well as the archeological proof that coincided with the writings of the Bible. There were a few on here that actually converted because they had discussed it with an open mind.

I'm out!

Cherry picking from the Bible is a christian habit, not an atheist one.  Duh! 

Interesting that the dumbest person on the board - meaning YOU - seems to only accept and reflect any "facts" that fit your narrow viewpoint.  But hey... if you have to lie to yourself to sleep better at night, then so be it.  According to the Bible, the human race was populated by incest not once, but twice.... I guess you are proof of that with the mental impairment.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2018, 07:22:47 AM »
When someone says :

Atheists say there is no scientific evidence of almost anything regarding this subject of "Religion" or Jesus but I can guarantee you there is more scientific evidence for it than against it.

You know are you dealing with a dimwit crackpot. 

No, there isn't. That's why you require faith. Now if you wish to trot out scientific evidence that there was a world wide flood and everything was killed except 8 humans and the animals on a boat, or that dead saints arose from their graves when an earthquake occurred at the exact moment Jesus died I'd be happy to look at it.

Don't forget, Coach claims that there is scientific evidence that prayer actually works.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2018, 07:27:10 AM »
can you rephrase the question?

According to pellius, sins have a level of "gradations" that makes the same sin more or less sinful based on certain factors (that he has yet to disclose).

So if I decide to take the Lord's name in vain, is saying "god damn" a lesser or worse sin than typing it?  How about if I whisper it?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2018, 08:19:47 AM »
According to pellius, sins have a level of "gradations" that makes the same sin more or less sinful based on certain factors (that he has yet to disclose).

So if I decide to take the Lord's name in vain, is saying "god damn" a lesser or worse sin than typing it?  How about if I whisper it?

According to the Bible, all sins are equal.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2018, 11:50:33 AM »

Trying to figure out biblically   what an answer is can be difficult as there were many different authors and some contradict what others say. That's why there are so many denominations. I would say that in my opinion based on what I read in the bible, Bill Clintons adultery and Donald Trumps adultery are the same. But as a United States citizen, I find Bill Clintons adultery while in the Oval Office and as President, more egregious than a reality TV stars adultery.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2018, 05:38:15 PM »

NOOOOOOO!!!  You don't say!!!!

Watch Pellius have his meltdown and type you a mini book for a reply in return.

Here's some free advice, if you don't read the wall of text he posts, just say you did.....    he's insecure like that.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2018, 08:22:08 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2018, 08:43:55 PM »

Not so.  There is good evidence to the contrary but most idiots avoid that like 80s homosexuals avoided condoms. 

And remember, I am an Atheist yet I know the words of the Christ, so have a care if you will.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2018, 02:29:24 PM »

You gravely misunderstand. All sins are a separation from God but they are not judged the same.
In Catholicism there are Venial and Mortal sins. Lying about Lurker looking good in a thong is not
the same as lying about stuffing your personal assistant in the truck of a car and setting it on fire.

Atheist like to pick and choose which parts of the Bible suits their agenda as well.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2018, 02:38:49 PM »
Trying to figure out biblically   what an answer is can be difficult as there were many different authors and some contradict what others say. That's why there are so many denominations. I would say that in my opinion based on what I read in the bible, Bill Clintons adultery and Donald Trumps adultery are the same. But as a United States citizen, I find Bill Clintons adultery while in the Oval Office and as President, more egregious than a reality TV stars adultery.

Yes, in the eyes of God, in that specific case, both of them committed the same sin within the same context.

As far as from a human standpoint, it is worse when you do it as President in the White House because you
now represent the country. Just like if a Priest molest a child it's the same sin in the eyes of God as if a drug addicted homeless person did it. But it is far worse from a human standpoint because you expect more from a Priest because a Priest is held to a higher standard.  People are far more horrified when a little child is murdered than when an adult is but it is still the same sin in the eyes of God.

Now putting a bullet between the eyes in someone coming at you with a machete as opposed to doing the exact same thing to someone that is banging your wife is quite different. Both are killing another human
being, one is far worse than the others. Just like stealing $5 from someone isn't as bad as stealing $500,000 but incredibly Lurker can't make this distinction.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2018, 02:41:00 PM »

NOOOOOOO!!!  You don't say!!!!

Watch Pellius have his meltdown and type you a mini book for a reply in return.

Here's some free advice, if you don't read the wall of text he posts, just say you did.....    he's insecure like that.

Read my writing style in comparison to yours -- filled with hate, capital letters, exclamation points and name calling. You melt with every post.
post you make