Author Topic: Dallas McCarver was using a fkload of EPO  (Read 8573 times)

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
Re: Dallas McCarver was using a fkload of EPO
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2018, 04:59:43 AM »
Dallas:

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2018, 05:52:11 AM »
go to around the 16 min mark, claim Dallas used 80cc of oil in his glutes to bring them up.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2018, 05:55:36 AM »
I'm pretty sure it's been available from China for many many years, they make underground gh so why not epo. It's possible that it has some effects apart from the obvious, such as antioxidant effects. A bodybuilder doesn't need or want an increase in crit but perhaps it helps in other ways, who knows.

From glancing at forum threads on it it requires a pretty dedicated admin protocol to achieve effects. It's not like one injection suddenly makes your blood into mud.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2018, 11:55:27 AM »
- levrone asked for boston's advice? then went on to claim he only uses 50mg's etc/Wk?
all i can think of is a failed publicity stunt from levrone on this one...

- EPO will enhance endurance/recuperation (2 months later) while already on an AAS cycle?
apparently there seems to be consensus in practice among many bbers that this might be real
all the ifbb top dogs were /are doing it, even though it sounds and reads illogical, must be something to it...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2018, 01:25:29 PM »
Found my 'argument' with a bro-scientist...  ::)

Shawn already posted about it, on his book of faces.  Sorry to steal your thunder.   :-\

This first picture here was a couple weeks ago when I was five weeks out from the Arnold Classic 2018. I was feeling great! Unfortunately, I came home to Santa Barbara to visit my family and I started throwing up for two days. Since I don’t normally complain my coach, Chris Aceto, recommended that I go to the hospital thinking that I may be overly dehydrated. I ended up being rushed by ambulance from one hospital to another that had better facilities to care for me. I was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit. Not only did I have the horrible flu going around but my hemoglobin level was at 4 (should be around 14). I lost A LOT of blood due to two ulcers bleeding into my intestine over a period of time. I was given 6 blood transfusions that brought my body back to levels where my body could reproduce enough blood on its own to normal levels. Since it is so close to the Arnold, I am disappointed that I must announce that I will not be competing in this years Arnold Classic 2018.

I am thankful that I am feeling better!! And I am thankful for all of the support from my family, friends and IFBB Pro League. I am back to training hard and pushing myself to bring my BEST to the Olympia 2018!

I will still be at the Arnold Classic 2018 to cheer on my fellow athletes and to chat with all the fans! I am looking forward to visiting with fans when I’m not on “diet brain!”

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

So many questions...

Why would Aceto think that vomiting was being caused by dehydration?  Rather than a virus or something?  Diuretic practice?

6 transfusions would be how many pints?  18 maybe?  If you lose that much blood, even over time, wouldn't it make your feces noticeably very dark?  Wouldn't you be feeling faint/passing out?

Why was his body not able to produce blood 'on its own'?

Maybe he was experimenting with EPO?

Calling our resident drug experts please.....

Really? Are you even remotely serious? EPO doesn’t cause low red blood cell counts! Why do you even remotely think pros take EPO, when there is absolutely no competitive benefit. Anyone taking it for bodybuilding is a complete fool.

The bigger issue here is does Shawn have a larger underlying issue? I hope to god this was brought on by excessive stress, the ulcers, and due to his diet. However, such situations can indicate some major problems.... like, kidney disease, blood cancers (lukemia), liver issues, etc. chronic anemia as well. I hope to god the hospital verified that his hemoglobin levels stayed stable for some time post transfusion. If they begin to lower again, then he may have a serious problem.

Having .the ulcers and internal bleeding may contribute, however, one has to ask Shawn... “man, don’t you pay attention to the color of your urine and poo?” Urine would have surely been a dark brown and poo may have been black.

Tovarisch,

There's been a couple videos about EPO and bodybuilding - last one I recall was put up by that Dr Huge guy, but his channel was pulled (I think).  His buddy 'Coach Trevor' was talking about it.  I'll scan my history to see if I can post one up.

I have absolutely no opinion on its benefits - not even broscience - but I wondered if you really abuse the stuff and then stop suddenly, could it supress your own production?  And so cause that drop in hemoglobin?

And yes, was he wiping his ass with bright red tissue or what?!?!
T

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2018, 03:18:54 PM »
I thought he died of chicken overdose. Was it actually epo?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2018, 03:49:17 PM »

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2018, 09:15:08 PM »
bodybuilding an extreme sport

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2018, 07:48:02 AM »
Dallas:

Someone posted a thread with this pic on MD and it was deleted by the mods. Lol.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2018, 10:06:02 AM »
I gotta thank you GetBiggers for this rare but very intelligent discussion.

;D I look foreward to learning about new "stuff" every day but seldom get the opportunity to do so lately on this GetBig Board.

So a simple 'Thanks!' seems appropriate.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2018, 10:18:44 AM »

Calling out Tovarishch_Smert....  care to comment...?

Really? Are you even remotely serious? EPO doesn’t cause low red blood cell counts! Why do you even remotely think pros take EPO, when there is absolutely no competitive benefit. Anyone taking it for bodybuilding is a complete fool.

T

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2018, 12:30:45 PM »
Someone posted a thread with this pic on MD and it was deleted by the mods. Lol.

Real or shopped what's you're take on this?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2018, 06:32:15 PM »
Bodybuilding is not a sport.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2018, 10:54:40 PM »
Dallas is a legend

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2018, 02:25:31 PM »
Real or shopped what's you're take on this?

It looks slightly suspect.  It certainly doesn't take much effort to make it a little less pronounced...

T