Author Topic: 2018 Olympia - Mr Olympia Who's going To Win  (Read 19130 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: 2018 Olympia - Predictions - Top 5
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2018, 03:31:16 PM »
Im not a fan but

Heath
Ramy
Bonac

Roelly to miss the top 6

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2018, 03:50:52 PM »
Heath
Bonac
Roellly
Ramy
Darkhorse to be named later

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Olympia 2018 top 5 prediction
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2018, 08:19:04 PM »
Ramy
Heath
Bonac
Rhoden
Dexter
Roelly
Cedric

Agree about this being the top 7, but not sure what order they will place.  I think the top 3 will be some combo of Heath, Ramy and Bonac.  If Dexter is healed, he'll snag 4th.  If not, he'll end up in 7th.  Roelly will get screwed and end up in 6th.  Cedric is the one guy in this group who could land outside of the top ten.  Just depends which Ced shows up and how everyone else looks.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Olympia 2018 top 5 prediction
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2018, 11:03:34 PM »
Rolley has shown he is capable of coming in in condition now. Ramy hasn’t. But yeah will be awesome if Ramy finally nails it.

Roelly has shown just in one show he came in condition, it’s still not as good as heath and ramy looked pretty good at the last O, ramy can come in 80 percent and still beat Roelly

It’s already been set, that it’s ramy vs Phil , just like jay vs Ronnie for many years, ramy is locked in at top 2 at this point unless he really screws up which I doubt since schmoes love him and the camel crew

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2018, 11:36:58 PM »
In 18 months, Phil Heath has the chance to achieve a Mr. Olympia record streak, then retire before his 40th birthday.

I can't see anything upsetting this.  Ronnie Coleman won the Mr. Olympia until he was around 41.5 years old [2005].  Phil's physique still looks extremely fresh.  Maybe competing once a year is helping to keep his receptors fresh.

I don't see it going any other way, unless Phil doesn't want the above to happen - or has a health scare.  But again, competing once a year probably helps him tremendously in that area.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2018, 01:17:23 AM »
Heath
Dexter
Roelly
Branch
Wolf
Kai

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
2018 Olympia - Mr Olympia Who's going To Win
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2018, 05:30:32 AM »
Any Thoughts or predictions
or
Who would you like to see do well / Win.

I'd like either Ramy or Bonac for the open class
Just not Phil - unless he is significantly improved from the last
couple of years showings.

212 class

Kamal in the top 4/5 - I'm biased as he's a Friend
1st or 2nd would be great.

Likely to be either Hadi or James if Hadi is as good as he was
at the Australian Pro last year he should win.

No interest in other classes

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Mr Olympia Who's going To Win
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2018, 05:41:56 AM »
Of course, Phil is going to win.

But Id like to see Ramy win, if he's in shape.
X

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2018, 05:52:03 AM »
I predict a walking pharmacy, with a questionable mid-section, oil and insulin-inflated muscle bellies, health-compromising BF while keeping a bloated face, specimen in a shining tong will take it. The only question is his skin color.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2018, 06:00:39 AM »
I predict a walking pharmacy, with a questionable mid-section, oil and insulin-inflated muscle bellies, health-compromising BF while keeping a bloated face, specimen in a shining tong will take it. The only question is his skin color.
hahaha....and that’s about correct  ;D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2018, 06:09:01 AM »
They all look the same color on the stage because of the ridiculous amount of bronzer they all put on.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2018, 06:57:10 AM »
They all look the same color on the stage because of the ridiculous amount of bronzer they all put on.

Yup.  The all look like they've been dipped in the mythological River Schitz. 

Personally, I am looking forward to reading about at least two of them collapsing on stage.  Especially Phildo.  Roelly Poelly will out-sweat everyone and they'll probably need to mop any area that he waddles across.  Ramy will be out of breath just breathing.  Sleepy Shawn Rhodumb will need to be awakened for the schmoedown.  Cedric will be humping Liberace Chic's mandleabra and Kai?  Kai will be out in the fraudience waving his turribull towel before placing it over the face of an excited schmoe and face planting his Darkie Dirk Diggler into toothless gaping maw to the squealing appreciation of ancient queens.

I really do hope a few of them collapse and die on stage.  Nothing will ever cure the disease that bodybuilding has become but that doesn't mean it can't die a little at a time. 

Phil may well win again but that's because those in power believe in dynassties.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2018, 08:00:57 AM »
Phil will win whether deserving or not. I see Curry and Deasha breaking into the top 6.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2018, 08:07:10 AM »
Phil will win while in the worst condition he has ever achieved and stepped onstage with. 

He will attempt some tear filled winner's speech which will be in direct contradiction to his rant the next day over claims that Kai would have destroyed him.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2018, 08:10:34 AM »
Phil is paying his dues on a daily basis. Its part of his pre contest preparation. All that anabolic semen...

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2018, 09:13:58 AM »
who cares :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2018, 09:23:50 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2018, 09:45:02 AM »
Phil will win while in the worst condition he has ever achieved and stepped onstage with. 

He will attempt some tear filled winner's speech which will be in direct contradiction to his rant the next day over claims that Kai would have destroyed him.

Phil got progressively worse over time, while Ramy has always improved somewhat. Yet, they continue to reward Heath.

An insane sport for insane people.
X

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2018, 10:07:11 AM »
Wouldn't it be awesome if all the Olympia winners from the different classes competed against each other in a final round to determine who THE MR Olympia is? I would have Flex Lewis beating all.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2018, 10:30:18 AM »
Wouldn't it be awesome if all the Olympia winners from the different classes competed against each other in a final round to determine who THE MR Olympia is? I would have Flex Lewis beating all.

He's in the Midget Olympia for the last time this year, correct?  And I agree with you in that he is better than Phildo. 

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2018, 10:35:59 AM »
Phil got progressively worse over time, while Ramy has always improved somewhat. Yet, they continue to reward Heath.

An insane sport for insane people.
was that not the case in Arnolds Career?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2018, 11:03:24 AM »
was that not the case in Arnolds Career?

Pretty much so.

Which is why the whole motto of "You just can't beat the champion. You have to dethrone him," is utter crap. In any other "sport" you only have to win by 1 point.

But in bodybuilding, you just can't be a little better than the current Mr. O. You have to totally demolish him.  ??? ??? Better is better, whether you're better by a lot or a little.

Thus, the current Mr. O keeps winning years after year.
X

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2018, 11:17:43 AM »
He's in the Midget Olympia for the last time this year, correct?  And I agree with you in that he is better than Phildo. 

Phil looks like melted marshmallow that has been poured then molded in a 6yo muscle suit. A creature from the Rocky Horror Picture show on every chemical known to man.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2018, 11:19:38 AM »
Pretty much so.

Which is why the whole motto of "You just can't beat the champion. You have to dethrone him," is utter crap. In any other "sport" you only have to win by 1 point.

But in bodybuilding, you just can't be a little better than the current Mr. O. You have to totally demolish him.  ??? ??? Better is better, whether you're better by a lot or a little.

Thus, the current Mr. O keeps winning years after year.
The Mr O has always been a joke. now the Mr America & Universe were better.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2018, 11:21:12 AM »
Phil looks like melted marshmallow that has been poured then molded in a 6yo muscle suit. A creature from the Rocky Horror Picture show on every chemical known to man.
every man will pay his Price to the devil..and he will later