Author Topic: Trump's Accomplishments  (Read 2769 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Trump's Accomplishments
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2018, 09:29:14 AM »
What's more interesting is that Christian are happy to say they gave Trump a Mulligan on his entire life adultery, lying, cheating/stealing because they believe he can help them push their own personal religious agenda on the rest of the country.  At some point they'll figure out, like everyone else who has ever worked for or with Trump, that the only thing he cares about is what he thinks is good for himself.  Even that is a bit tenuous because Trump is so emotional and infantile and lazy that he often does things in a moment of rage that often cause him bigger problems in the future.   He doesn't give a rats ass about anyone else's agenda unless he can use it like a parasite to further his own personal agenda

Kind of a laughable comparison IMO

But that's the cool thing about being a Christian, you are not perfect just forgiven.

So you can cheat, lie, steal, and you are still a Christian.   

But in OB's case, it doesn't apply.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2018, 09:31:06 AM »
So what are Trump's actual accomplishments since he has been in office?  Still haven't made up my mind about him.

And please provide an intelligent answer.  No some slanted ignorant quip.  You idiots know who you are.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2018, 10:35:54 AM »
So what are Trump's actual accomplishments since he has been in office?  Still haven't made up my mind about him.

And please provide an intelligent answer.  No some slanted ignorant quip.  You idiots know who you are.

the trade tariff with china today, on paper seems smart brilliant, unless it starts a trade war

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2018, 10:45:52 AM »

You're gonna be in quite the state of mental distress if you need the posters on this board to assist you in making up your mind.  :D
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2018, 11:25:28 AM »
Kind of a laughable comparison IMO

But that's the cool thing about being a Christian, you are not perfect just forgiven.

So you can cheat, lie, steal, and you are still a Christian.   

But in OB's case, it doesn't apply.

Yes, you can commit sins and still be forgiven; over and over again. Confession is frequently stressed in the Bible. In the Judeo-Christian tradition, the acknowledgment of sinfulness in public or private, is regarded as necessary to obtain divine forgiveness. Many religions practice confession.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2018, 02:04:56 PM »
You're gonna be in quite the state of mental distress if you need the posters on this board to assist you in making up your mind.  :D

I don't need a poster on this board to help me make up mind.  But there a few on both sides whose view I do sometimes respect and will take their input into consideration.  It's still early yet in his presidency.  Just hoping for good dialog, free of stupid shit.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2018, 02:06:02 PM »
the trade tariff with china today, on paper seems smart brilliant, unless it starts a trade war

It seems like a good thing.  Asked for arguments against a week or so ago, but the thread died lol

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2018, 03:15:45 PM »
Yeah, not to say you can approach God in mockery.  If that's what you mean.  Sounds like someone playing a "game" with others' idea of God, rather than anything actually having to do with God.

But I'm sure you guys know that.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2018, 03:20:19 PM »
Oz, he's taken steps toward securing the power grid.  IDK how effective anything's been with that, necessarily, but just to have someone bring it forward as a problem to acknowledge, is a big relief.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2018, 04:24:19 PM »

"Come, share my values."

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2018, 04:40:20 PM »
Oz, he's taken steps toward securing the power grid.  IDK how effective anything's been with that, necessarily, but just to have someone bring it forward as a problem to acknowledge, is a big relief.

I don't like the guy.  I think he's a immature blow hard born with a silver spoon up his ass.  I don't think he adds class to the office.  He disgraces it IMO.  More than any other President in the very short time he's been in office. 

But I don't really give a shit about any of it.  Is he going to make America better?  What has done, what is he going to do?  If he brings jobs back, increases wages, lowers the poverty rate, lowers medical care, tuition, etc.  That's what matters here.  So at this moment in time, its his legacy to write.

On the surface, I think the steel tariffs is a good thing.  Haven't seen any argument by the left posters on this board against it yet.

So in my mind, if tariffs bring good paying jobs back, its a good thing.  Not this underemployed, underpaid farce we see now

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2018, 05:10:22 PM »
I don't like the guy.  I think he's a immature blow hard born with a silver spoon up his ass.  I don't think he adds class to the office.  He disgraces it IMO.  More than any other President in the very short time he's been in office. 

But I don't really give a shit about any of it.  Is he going to make America better?  What has done, what is he going to do?  If he brings jobs back, increases wages, lowers the poverty rate, lowers medical care, tuition, etc.  That's what matters here.  So at this moment in time, its his legacy to write.

On the surface, I think the steel tariffs is a good thing.  Haven't seen any argument by the left posters on this board against it yet.

So in my mind, if tariffs bring good paying jobs back, its a good thing.  Not this underemployed, underpaid farce we see now

I agree.  That's why I focus on what he is actually doing as opposed to some of the stupid stuff he says and tweets. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2018, 05:10:34 PM »
I don't like the guy.  I think he's a immature blow hard born with a silver spoon up his ass.  I don't think he adds class to the office.  He disgraces it IMO.  More than any other President in the very short time he's been in office.  

But I don't really give a shit about any of it.  Is he going to make America better?  What has done, what is he going to do?  If he brings jobs back, increases wages, lowers the poverty rate, lowers medical care, tuition, etc.  That's what matters here.  So at this moment in time, its his legacy to write.

On the surface, I think the steel tariffs is a good thing.  Haven't seen any argument by the left posters on this board against it yet.

So in my mind, if tariffs bring good paying jobs back, its a good thing.  Not this underemployed, underpaid farce we see now

I agree with you, can't deny it.  I'd love to see us righted, but sometimes I wonder if it's just gone too far to be fixed.  The value of work has been dashed into the dirt over the past 30+ years, and not surprisingly that's rippled outward into a much worse situation.  And isn't it amazing how that's rarely (if ever, idk) brought up on the "talk show roundtables" and all that crap.  Never have I seen the question of stolen opportunity and diminished value being used.

Even on FOX, where some would expect to get "the best" argument against open border policies.  Not a one.  As though it "hasn't occurred" to the stuffed suits to mention it, or that it's slipped their alleged minds.  Lmao, I don't think so.  I once saw Laura Ingraham meekly ask someone "Why have borders, then?" without saying another damn word about it, as though we're supposed to feel confident with her as some sort of representative on TV who will throw our best punch for us.

No, it's all about race and bigotry, if you believe "popular culture" is true.  Just as "Nationalism" now comes with the "White" qualifier, with MSM being the main manipulator of our language.  But the first and worst hit are the darker skinned Americans.  That's the most ridiculous part about this lie.