Author Topic: looks like america will be invading iran  (Read 3766 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: looks like america will be invading iran
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2018, 08:21:23 AM »
Apparently Russia is now supplying the Taliban with weapons in Afghanistan.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2018, 08:50:57 AM »
Apparently Russia is now supplying the Taliban with weapons in Afghanistan.

And by Iran too ,presumably? Does anyone actually believe this?

Then again the narrative being pedalled is that ISIS was created by Assad and the Russians and not Turkey,Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the west.

Guess this means US troops will be in Afghanistan for another 16 years.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2018, 12:34:07 PM »
They want central banks in every place there is not one. This includes Iran and NK. Then they can control them.  This I know for sure.

Looking from year of 2000 in, it's like watching a bowling strike up close and in slow motion.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2018, 06:17:51 PM »
Not with conventional arms.

US military already is drained by too many operations worldwide

I don't believe that for one second.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2018, 07:30:34 PM »
Iran would be defeated quick like Iraq. I just hope this time we learned our lesson. Level everything then get out. In Iraq we would bomb a bridge then rebuilt it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2018, 08:08:21 PM »
I honestly don't know.  Everything for the last 15 years has been unnecessary, mistaken, immoral, stupid, and criminal, but allowing Iran and NK to develop nuke strike capability because we're war weary could bring true disaster.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2018, 01:22:39 AM »
Wiggzy & his Interdimensional travellers (Indiana Jones 4.) will destroy Persia  ;)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2018, 02:37:36 AM »
Enemies of the United States talk a lot of shit but pretty much always end up dead.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2018, 02:56:50 AM »
Eventually they, like North Korea will end up with nuclear weapons. The more time passes, the stronger they will get...

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2018, 02:59:42 AM »
Enemies of the United States talk a lot of shit but pretty much always end up dead.

50 MOAB drops & The End

8)

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2018, 03:05:00 AM »
Do you really compare Iran with Iraq, latter is a puppet Arab state worth nothing but its oil reserves...
Iran 4 times larger than Iraq, they are not Arabs, they are among few ancient nations on the face of the earth, nothing to be compared to small adversaries that USA had hard time controlling, and I'm sure ruling forces of US knows this better than I do...
Turkey, on the other hand, is in deep trouble, USA has "nice" plans for Turkey in short to midterm...

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2018, 04:31:34 AM »
We could win a war with Iran in 10 days.  So long as we don't decide to stay there and "help" after we kill them all.

Not a chance. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2018, 04:59:25 AM »
Do you really compare Iran with Iraq, latter is a puppet Arab state worth nothing but its oil reserves...
Iran 4 times larger than Iraq, they are not Arabs, they are among few ancient nations on the face of the earth, nothing to be compared to small adversaries that USA had hard time controlling, and I'm sure ruling forces of US knows this better than I do...
Turkey, on the other hand, is in deep trouble, USA has "nice" plans for Turkey in short to midterm...

Go on...

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2018, 07:18:35 AM »
Iran would be defeated quick like Iraq. I just hope this time we learned our lesson. Level everything then get out. In Iraq we would bomb a bridge then rebuilt it.

I just hope America doesn't invade in the first place.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2018, 07:20:48 AM »
Go on...
I don't think most of you care about Turkey, or what's going on there, since you wanted me to go on,
as a secular, not so bad educated Turk, let me give you a brief situtation....
Back in 2002, a Machiavellian, vulgar politician came into power, his name is Erdogan.
He's a spineless pro-islam demagogue, who had problem with secular Turks, over the last 16 years he turned Turkey from upside down.
Secular army destroyed with false accusations, Turkey started to have problem with all neighbouring nations.
Over the last 4 years he's bullying against USA and E.U.
Funny thing is, he was pro EU
Maybe you heard unsuccessful coup in July 2015,
FETO, a radical islamic secret organisation backed up by CIA unsuccessfully tried to overthrow Erdogan (FETO actually helped Erdogan come into power)
Anyway, Erdogan's expiry date is due, he's no use for USA, also a massive economic crisis will struck Turkey soon.
Erdogan is playing patriotism game, so he has sent troops over Northern Syria, to stop Nationalist Kurdish Terrorist Organisation.
USA is backing Nationalist Kurds over there,
A desperate Erdogan can lead Turkey into something stupid (A massive economic collapse will ruin him, so he will be radicalised even more)

Turkey seem so futile and small from other side of the ocean, but actually its geopolitical position is invalueable.
Turkish War Hero Ataturk defeated British Navy and other imperial western armies in Gallipolu and founded Modern Turkish state.
Turkey was the only muslim state that wasn't a colony for many decades.(Actually a secular state, as Turkish Republic has no official religion)
Ataturk was an atheist, he detested Islam but he knew better to disguise his resentment of Islam and Turkey became the only real secular predominantly Muslim populated state.
I sense that Turkey will be no more, with coming massive economic collapse and Gaddafi or Saddam like demise of Erdogan, Turkey will fall.
Turkey play major role in delicate balance between Western and Eastern civilization.
I don't have foresight for long term but 3rd World War may have something to do with this.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2018, 07:53:43 AM »
We could win a war with Iran in 10 days.  So long as we don't decide to stay there and "help" after we kill them all.

The purpose of these wars are to establish pro-globalist puppet governments in these nations, not just bomb and leave. What would be the point of that?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2018, 07:57:24 AM »
Eventually they, like North Korea will end up with nuclear weapons. The more time passes, the stronger they will get...

NK already have nuclear weapons given that they are somewhat of a vassal of China.
Iran are surrounded by nations like Saudi Arabia and Israel. I can't blame them for wanting to defend themselves.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2018, 07:58:23 AM »
I don't think most of you care about Turkey, or what's going on there, since you wanted me to go on,
Back in 2002, a Machiavellian, vulgar politician came into power, his name is Erdogan.
He's a spineless pro-islam demagogue, who had problem with secular Turks, over the last 16 years he turned Turkey from upside down.
Secular army destroyed with false accusations, Turkey started to have problem with all neighbouring nations.
FETO, a radical islamic secret organisation backed up by CIA unsuccessfully tried to overthrow Erdogan (FETO actually helped Erdogan come into power)
Anyway, Erdogan's expiry date is due, he's no use for USA, also a massive economic crisis will struck Turkey soon.
Erdogan is playing patriotism game, so he has sent troops over Northern Syria, to stop Nationalist Kurdish Terrorist Organisation.
A desperate Erdogan can lead Turkey into something stupid (A massive economic collapse will ruin him, so he will be radicalised even more)

Turkey seem so futile and small from other side of the ocean, but actually its geopolitical position is invalueable.
Turkish War Hero Ataturk defeated British Navy and other imperial western armies in Gallipolu and founded Modern Turkish state.
Turkey was the only muslim state that wasn't a colony for many decades.(Actually a secular state, as Turkish Republic has no official religion)
Ataturk was an atheist, he detested Islam but he knew better to disguise his resentment of Islam and Turkey became the only real secular predominantly Muslim populated state.
I sense that Turkey will be no more, with coming massive economic collapse and Gaddafi or Saddam like demise of Erdogan, Turkey will fall.
Turkey play major role in delicate balance between Western and Eastern civilization.
I don't have foresight for long term but 3rd World War may have something to do with this.

Interesting.

If Turkey somehow collapses, that would be a disaster for Europe. They basically control the border with the Middle East.

Hopefully a secular faction can somehow take control.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2018, 12:25:48 PM »

I do care about Turkey (or a better way to say it, your opinion of it) as I've read up on it. Two books by Lord Kinross, Rise and Fall of The Turkish Empire and Atatürk's. Great reads, and a buddy of mines wife is Turkish so I have an interest. I remember getting the notification from BBC when the coup happened. It woke me up in the middle of the night. I thought great, get Erdogan out of there, Kamal Mustafa Atatürk's spirit is coming back to the people. Sadly I was let down.

FleshFlash

• Getbig I
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2018, 12:15:13 AM »
Turkey has great potential but Erdogan will turn it into his Kingdom.  The Turkish economy is booming right now, but that's mostly due to money flowing in from abroad. Once that stops, there's going to be a crash. If Turks are not getting rid of Erdogan soon, Turkey will end up as a poor and corrupt place that nobody will want to live in.