Author Topic: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:  (Read 39427 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2018, 05:29:50 PM »
then you should stop whining about their voices never being heard

When and where did I whine about their voices not being heard?  Are you okay?   ???

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2018, 05:29:55 PM »
can't those other teens organize their own pro-gun rally?

None of them are. Plus the media ignores them.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2018, 05:30:27 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2018, 05:38:40 PM »
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2018, 05:42:37 PM »
Fact is, pro-gun rally teens supposedly love the constitution, yet won't defend it when "push comes to shove."

Call it what you want, but these teens are taking action, whether or not you agree with them.
X

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2018, 05:53:56 PM »
When and where did I whine about their voices not being heard?  Are you okay?   ???

Sorry, didn't notice that you answered my reply to another poster.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2018, 06:27:24 PM »
Fact is, pro-gun rally teens supposedly love the constitution, yet won't defend it when "push comes to shove."

Call it what you want, but these teens are taking action, whether or not you agree with them.

They really aren't doing much of anything, though.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2018, 06:31:46 PM »

They are being used and taken advantage of. I feel pity for them becoming slaves to push the demoncratic agenda.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2018, 06:44:33 PM »
They are being used and taken advantage of. I feel pity for them becoming slaves to push the demoncratic agenda.

Great point.  There no fucking way those kids could have their own thoughts or possibly agree with the others in this country regarding common sense gun legislation.   It's just not possible.   Everyone knows all kids agree with the agenda if the NRA and their Republican Cucks. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2018, 06:45:54 PM »
Great point.  There no fucking way those kids could have their own thoughts or possibly agree with the others in this country regarding common sense gun legislation.   It's just not possible.   Everyone knows all kids agree with the agenda if the NRA and their Republican Cucks. 
You've proven yourself to be an uneducated idiot afraid of forming your own opinion. The perfect sheepocrat.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2018, 07:40:47 PM »
You've proven yourself to be an uneducated idiot afraid of forming your own opinion. The perfect sheepocrat.

Why so cranky Trumptard

I'm agreeing with you

These kids are clearly being used and taken advantage of.

That's the only possible explanation for why they don't agree with the NRA and their Republican cucks

Damn, whoever found a way to use these hundreds of thousands of kids must be pretty damn smart

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2018, 08:21:02 PM »

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2018, 08:49:50 PM »

This attitude that they are being manipulated is ridiculous. I’ve even heard some journalists say this. There are some good arguments to disagree with them but at least give them credit for the sincerity of their views. It’s like back in the era of MLK when people said the civil rights advocates were being manipulated by the communists.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2018, 08:53:34 PM »
What part of "shall not be infringed" is everyone missing or is confusing?

???

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2018, 09:24:25 PM »
Quick question here.  What happens when they ban bump stocks, introduce more stringent mental health policies, dedicate more resources etc......and then.....a kid walks into a school with a basic handgun and shoots/kills 15-20 people?  Mental health needs to be at the forefront of this.  We need to find out why are we slowly going mad??

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2018, 09:25:48 PM »
Quick question here.  What happens when they ban bump stocks, introduce more stringent mental health policies, dedicate more resources etc......and then.....a kid walks into a school with a basic handgun and shoots/kills 15-20 people?  Mental health needs to be at the forefront of this.  We need to find out why are we slowly going mad??

No one can predict when someone is going to get pissed off.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2018, 09:29:34 PM »

that's exactly the same reason why Republicans know it's futile to make laws restricting a woman's access to abortion

If she really wants one she's going to find a way to get one

that's why Republican never bother to create any legislation on the issue

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2018, 10:13:54 PM »
This attitude that they are being manipulated is ridiculous. I’ve even heard some journalists say this. There are some good arguments to disagree with them but at least give them credit for the sincerity of their views. It’s like back in the era of MLK when people said the civil rights advocates were being manipulated by the communists.

agreed

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2018, 10:26:42 PM »

They are being manipulated because they because unbeknownst to them (most) they are only getting one side of the issue while being while being turned away from listening to the other side of the debate. I’ll say it again. There isn’t ONE leftist that can make a coherent argument for their agenda. Driving and texting is the number one cause of deaths in teens, have a protest to ban cell phones and then tell me how that goes. It’s not fucking guns.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2018, 10:38:31 PM »
They are being manipulated because they because unbeknownst to them (most) they are only getting one side of the issue while being while being turned away from listening to the other side of the debate. I’ll say it again. There isn’t ONE leftist that can make a coherent argument for their agenda. Driving and texting is the number one cause of deaths in teens, have a protest to ban cell phones and then tell me how that goes. It’s not fucking guns.

Joe you are making too much sense. That is not acceptable here on Getbig.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2018, 10:47:35 PM »

so true

there is no connection with a kid getting a gun and shooting up his school

he could have just as easily and much more likely killed them all by texting while driving

and of course these "manipulated kids" are only getting one side of the story

where can they get access to the other side (right side obviously) of the story?

I'd be curious to see what happens when they become aware of this information

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2018, 01:11:14 AM »

All well and good. But history tends to suggest that when you have to fall back on the “oh, they are just being manipulated” argument to refute your opposition, you are likely going to end up on the losing side of the issue. Although in this case it will be a while.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2018, 11:31:28 AM »
All well and good. But history tends to suggest that when you have to fall back on the “oh, they are just being manipulated” argument to refute your opposition, you are likely going to end up on the losing side of the issue. Although in this case it will be a while.

I see it all over facebook. Adults who don't like the fact someone doesn't share their personal opinion so they do one of a few things.. label the other person "mentally disturbed" or "Uninformed" or the new one, "Manipulated" . It couldnt possibly be that the other party just happens to hold a different opinion on what is widely known to be a controversial or divisive subject. It really says more about them than the other party   

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2018, 11:49:47 AM »
And the communist did try and flirt with MLK and others. So, it ain't too far from the truth in terms of that. And let's not forget the Russian propaganda done by Russian artists.
https://amp.theguardian.com/artanddesign/shortcuts/2016/jan/24/racial-harmony-in-a-marxist-utopia-how-the-soviet-union-capitalised-on-us-discrimination-in-pictures

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/europe/2016/03/what-untold-soviet-history-red-africa-reveals-about-racism-modern-russia?amp

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/542796/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit