Author Topic: Not all Tren is created equal that’s for damn sure  (Read 15683 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: Not all Tren is created equal that’s for damn sure
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2018, 02:09:14 PM »
Sounds like fantastic tren, please let me know the brand  so I can stock up!

This.

What lab?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2018, 04:25:51 AM »
i am doing tren e with no major sides so far, knock on wood.

Scat Cavier

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2018, 12:35:09 PM »
yup Strango's tren A was GOAT

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2018, 04:02:28 PM »

you know why dont you? i used a ton of it and would agree that it was the best on the market as far as ug gear goes.... overdosed... lots of his stuff was i believe... you cant tell me he didnt use some kind of pain killer in all his gear... i shot that shit day after day without any issues... shot all over the place too.. the only thing that i ever got a bite off from strango what his tne blend... best preworkout ever.. i can still smell it lol.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2018, 04:06:09 PM »
i am doing tren e with no major sides so far, knock on wood.

i like tren e... works almost as good as ace without the cough... good alternative when youre sick of pinning...

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2018, 05:22:39 PM »
you know why dont you? i used a ton of it and would agree that it was the best on the market as far as ug gear goes.... overdosed... lots of his stuff was i believe... you cant tell me he didnt use some kind of pain killer in all his gear... i shot that shit day after day without any issues... shot all over the place too.. the only thing that i ever got a bite off from strango what his tne blend... best preworkout ever.. i can still smell it lol.

I miss his gear his sustanon was amazing. Whenever I had money i stocked up on ten packs.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2018, 11:23:07 AM »

Thought he used EO so no pain.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2018, 01:40:11 PM »
Thought he used EO so no pain.

i dont think so.. ive used products with eo and still got some soreness... i pretty sure it was safflower oil

Redbull3906

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2018, 04:35:06 PM »
Sounds like sleep apnea to me. Your body is responding to the lack of oxygen with a adrenaline dump and you wake up gasping for air and a feeling of impending doom. Been there done that. Sleep on your side not your back. Get a sleep study done if it doesn’t go away. I am 6’ 190lbs and have it. It’s not a good thing at all.

bgm

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2018, 12:20:02 PM »

I miss his gear his sustanon was amazing. Whenever I had money i stocked up on ten packs.

Still have a small supply of his stuff  ;D

Derrick Rigg

• Getbig II

GWYAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2018, 03:49:08 PM »
I make my own. And, no, I don't ship it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2018, 08:01:36 AM »
I have only had two side effects from tren that I didn't like :

1 - no appetite.  I mean, seriously I could not believe this shit.  I have done 3 cycles with it and never again.  Don't get me wrong, I put on about 2-3lbs those cycles, which doesn't seem like much.  However, adding lean weight while having a daily caloric intake of basically nothing is not normal.  It would get to the point that just a food commercial on tv or a billboard would make me feel queasy.  I simply did not want to eat.  A few days each week, I would have  nothing more than a protein shake about 2pm after training.   Nothing else.  I had no appetite and just found food impossible to even think about.  The days I did eat, I would force myself to eat a chicken breast or small steak.  And then nothing else.  I literally needed no carbs at all.  But had mad energy.  Weird phase I have ever been in each time.

2 - Had a very strange test in my mouth.  Some people say they get a metallic or copper taste, but this wasn't the case.  It was more like a "smokey" taste.  Best I can describe, I don't smoke but that is what it tasted like.  It could have been all in my head though because no one else could smell it.  (I asked)

I have heard that Tren Enan is much easier on the body in terms of handling side effects.  Nevertheless, I have no desire to use tren at all anymore.

Redbull3906

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2018, 04:25:52 PM »
I started a new cycle and this tren I’m taking is no joke. The instant aggressiveness and anxiety is nuts with a constant hard on. Two straight nights I’ve woken up about an hour into my sleep wondering where the fuck I was. All panicked opening the blinds can’t breathe all hectic.  Then it took me an hour to calm down using some towels with cold water laid on my head to cool me down. I had to stop taking it.  I’ve done tren about 5 other times before, different brands and never had these issues and I’m barely taking 50mg in a dose first thing in the morning. Sucks because I know this is the tren I’ve been wanting before.   

You my friend have sleep apnea 😉