Author Topic: Baltimore PRO Kevin Levrone  (Read 10230 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Baltimore PRO Kevin Levrone
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2018, 08:15:26 PM »
Holly shit, dude is a freak, indeed! Looks like a year more and he would be pretty competetive, at least a middle place finisher. However it goes, this fella is a genetic freak. You can tell he is aware he brought it for this guest posing, while he was nervous at the AC AU and it was clear why also.

People like you is why Kevin is going to die, you keep feeding him delusional thoughts of competing with today’s competitors

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2018, 09:27:14 PM »
Someone needs to do a Master's Contest to make this interesting. Shawn Ray, Bob Chick, Kamali, Titus, Prince, Bannout, Czirlock, Vince Taylor, Mike Christian whoever wants to compete. This would be bigger than the O.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2018, 10:48:05 PM »
Yeah, what he's achieved is very impressive, but could he not have made just a little more effort and found a pair of posing trunks instead of hitting the stage in his underwear?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2018, 11:02:21 PM »
Kevin said before his comeback that he can't "train" for more than 3-4 months or he burns out. Evidently he can, not that it helps. Kevin's biggest problem is his old-man skin, he just looks saggy, on his legs most of all. He wouldn't need much more size but if he can't look tight it's useless.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2018, 11:26:30 PM »
I'm currently in the presence of a smoking hot bombshell 29-year-old woman [part Finnish, and part other hot stuff].  True story.

I showed her the first photo of Kev posted in this thread by Nether Animal, and I said to her "This is the current #1 bodybuilder in the world."  Her response was "Oh.  Neat."

I then told her who Kev really was, and she immediately knew what I was doing, and said "Oh, so you wanted to see if a layman would believe that he was the world's top bodybuilder?"  And of course I told her yes, that was my goal.

So yeah, I don't get all the hate on Kevin.  Is he as good as his best days?  No [although his upper body is close].  Are his legs at the pro level?  No.  But for his age, he looks beyond amazing.  Kevin may have the best genetics to be an aesthetic mass monster, as well as the best genetics for muscle-building of any human being in history.

I don't care what anyone says - Kev looks incredible.

PS - I fear for his health.

And you pull out a pic of a 53yr old dude in his underwear? Way to cock block yourself!

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2018, 11:31:32 PM »
And you pull out a pic of a 53yr old dude in his underwear? Way to cock block yourself!

Should have pulled out a pic of kai in a white towel

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2018, 11:47:20 PM »
Kevin should hop ship and go over to NABBA and try to win the Universe like Lee Priest. In the process of such...he can piss off Bob Chic.

obviously, he is back for money, so what is the nabba going to do for his bank acct vs the ifbb guest posing circuit?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2018, 02:08:39 AM »
People like you is why Kevin is going to die, you keep feeding him delusional thoughts of competing with today’s competitors

I strongly agree with you there, Bevo.  The compliments may lead to Kev continually upping the dose until he goes the way of Don Youngblood, although Nick from "Nick's Strength & Power" said that Kev didn't want to push his condition at the recent Arnold Australia.  That was said in Nick's [as of now] most recent YouTube video.

With that said, Don Youngblood had been through angioplasty sometime between the 2002 Mr. Olympia contest [after he JUST attained a career-ending triceps tear during a Chris Lund pre-Olympia photoshoot while attempting to bench press 585-lb for one rep], and the date of his death, in May of 2005.  So...Don did have writing on the wall.  He did not read it.  :-\  Let's hope that Kevin does not make the same mistake.

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2018, 03:53:57 AM »

If 8xMr.O is still alive and training, Kev is far from dying, you negative c.unt. Dude still looks young and fresh enough to compete if that's what he wants. There are guys 20years his senior who go to extremes with the gas and somehow manage to stay alive also, so wtf are you talking about?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2018, 05:24:08 AM »
If 8xMr.O is still alive and training, Kev is far from dying, you negative c.unt. Dude still looks young and fresh enough to compete if that's what he wants. There are guys 20years his senior who go to extremes with the gas and somehow manage to stay alive also, so wtf are you talking about?

You are a delusional idiot

Ronnie has like 50 surgeries and is unable to walk, nerve damage everywhere, on tons of pain killers, and cholesterol meds, Good example you just used right there.

Yes, that’s why Kevin himself stated he wasn’t willing to take it to the extremes fearing his health, straight from him saying it

“Middle place finisher” ::)

His physique is far from being competitive and he is done placing any top 10 shows ever

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2018, 05:27:59 AM »
He did bring them up since the 2016 Mr. Olympia. They will never be as large as they once were. He looked amazing for a 53 year man this past weekend.
Stem Cells, Deer Antler Velvet?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2018, 05:29:28 AM »
Stem Cells, Deer Antler Velvet?

Time machine?

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2018, 05:38:19 AM »

You are a delusional idiot

Ronnie has like 50 surgeries and is unable to walk, nerve damage everywhere, on tons of pain killers, and cholesterol meds, Good example you just used right there.

Yes, that’s why Kevin himself stated he wasn’t willing to take it to the extremes fearing his health, straight from him saying it

“Middle place finisher” ::)

His physique is far from being competitive and he is done placing any top 10 shows ever

Yeah, all that from PHYSICAL damage/heavy weights. Is Kevin going to die from tearing a muscle? I don't think so. Other than that - if abusers like that one is still alive, Levrone has little chances to die from that you moron.
 And he is NOT far from being competetive. I guess you are probably a wahsed up balding fattie who is simply jealous of Kevins genetics.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2018, 05:56:40 AM »
Nether Animal gimmick. Literally Posts about lovrone’s dick non-stop

ether = Ether Animal?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2018, 05:59:15 AM »
I can't get on board with people saying he shouldn't bother because he won't place well. This is bodybuilding in 2018, let's not fool ourselves that the judging means anything grounded in reality. If he looks good, the fans will acknowledge it accordingly.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2018, 06:06:06 AM »

Lol, well to be honest, I have always found that women do like muscle - but are generally not more attracted to male pro bodybuilders than they would be, say, to men around the muscularity level of Mark Wahlberg - who was likely around around 165-lb in "FEAR", at 5'8.5".  I think men up to the size of around Frank Zane or Bob Paris would be the maximum in the preference range of most women.

I actually once read that only 5% of women are attracted to men who are Arnold's size.  So that is probably around the percentage who are attracted to pro bodybuilders...but how many men are as large as pro bodybuilders?  I would say between 0.05% to 0.5% of men [so somewhere between 1 in 200 to 1 in 2,000].

I think that is why some pro bodybuilders have had pretty smoking hot girlfriends, as seen in the Battle for the Olympia videos, and others.  For women who like male bodybuilders, there is not much selection, which probably gives each bodybuilder quite a lot of opportunity to get laid.  :D ;D

Also, in Kev's case, it helps that he looks like he is 35 years old.  :o

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2018, 06:11:46 AM »
I can't get on board with people saying he shouldn't bother because he won't place well. This is bodybuilding in 2018, let's not fool ourselves that the judging means anything grounded in reality. If he looks good, the fans will acknowledge it accordingly.

Exactly - and Kev does look good.  IMO, he looks amazing.  His back is not strong, and his legs are outright weak for the pro stage...BUT...he would probably win the Ontario provincials with the physique he currently sports presents.  At least in his weight class, if not in the overall.

I'm not sure that he would win the CBBF Nationals - Canada's top amateur contest - but I would say he could probably win the Ontario championships in his class.  And Ontario IS the most populous province in Canada, with a population of 13.6 million [for comparison sake, if Ontario were a state in the USA, it would be ranked #5 for population, between New York and Pennsylvania, based on current American state population sizes].

So say what you will, Kevin looks VERY good...whether he is good by pro bodybuilding standards or not.

He is also relatively uninjured.

That said, any posts we make praising Kev will probably encourage him to keep using gear.  :-\

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2018, 06:20:32 AM »
If I was to time travel to several years ago with the pics I posted earlier in the thread and came in here saying Levrone would come back @ 53 and shared them, how do you think people would react?

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2018, 06:59:25 AM »
Lol, well to be honest, I have always found that women do like muscle - but are generally not more attracted to male pro bodybuilders than they would be, say, to men around the muscularity level of Mark Wahlberg - who was likely around around 165-lb in "FEAR", at 5'8.5".  I think men up to the size of around Frank Zane or Bob Paris would be the maximum in the preference range of most women.

I actually once read that only 5% of women are attracted to men who are Arnold's size.  So that is probably around the percentage who are attracted to pro bodybuilders...but how many men are as large as pro bodybuilders?  I would say between 0.05% to 0.5% of men [so somewhere between 1 in 200 to 1 in 2,000].

I think that is why some pro bodybuilders have had pretty smoking hot girlfriends, as seen in the Battle for the Olympia videos, and others.  For women who like male bodybuilders, there is not much selection, which probably gives each bodybuilder quite a lot of opportunity to get laid.  :D ;D

Also, in Kev's case, it helps that he looks like he is 35 years old.  :o

I remember Craig Titus said that on a TV special about the Mr. Olympia. The reporter asked him if women liked bodybuilders and he said not too many women liked  guys that big but the ones that did were really hot.

chuckles

« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2018, 07:05:39 AM »
I remember Craig Titus said that on a TV special about the Mr. Olympia. The reporter asked him if women liked bodybuilders and he said not too many women liked  guys that big but the ones that did were really hot.
ah..but were they intelligent? doubt it. Most chicks go for the overall athletic look. Muscles yes but also athletic.

chuckles

« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2018, 07:13:10 AM »
anyway let´s not stain a fine thread about a great bodybuilder like Kevin with low life scum like Titus.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1c0av

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2018, 07:47:45 AM »
This guy is a fucking loser-
He failed at everything else ( acting, offshore boat racing, music); the only thing he is remotely good at is being a drug addict.
In order to achieve any type of perceived "success", he needs to take drugs.
Insecure, delusional drug addict idiot.

chuckles

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2018, 07:56:39 AM »
He failed at everything else ( acting, offshore boat racing, music); the only thing he is remotely good at is being a drug addict.

his name should not even be on here or any other Forum...Filth.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2018, 08:21:17 AM »

Why are you bodybuilding then, obviously the sport is drug based for all.  Not like they have a choice

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2018, 08:28:40 AM »
HE LOOKS great esp at 50 plus ,like many said here if a master class pro show opened pencil him in top slot ,whats bad about open class with  20/30/40 yr olds is that age hasn't set in,kev is thicker in knees and waist and it throws of the whole look .otherwise impressive considering