Author Topic: TRUMP: "I WILL HIRE THE BEST PEOPLE"  (Read 5200 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: TRUMP: "I WILL HIRE THE BEST PEOPLE"
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2018, 06:56:43 PM »
Some of these guys on here would prefer we run our government like their heroes over there in those third world shit holes.

A government where a propped up, corporate media backed, empty suit who couldn't run a Wendy's receives a bullshit Nobel Prize for not accomplishing a damn thing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2018, 08:17:07 PM »
We need to impeach Hillary. ::)
Newsflash: she lost. Biggest upset ever recorded in history according to the media.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2018, 09:54:39 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2018, 06:29:03 AM »
Newsflash: she lost. Biggest upset ever recorded in history according to the media.

so you mean you FINALLY believe the media????????????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2018, 06:31:21 AM »
It's not ??? Then why was Killary SELLING our Uranium? Why is the government SELLING our guns, SELLING planes, SELLING tanks, SELLING military equipment to other countries? Seems like if the government is SELLING something (for their own profit), then they are in fact, a BUSINESS.

come on...get off it...Hillary didn't sell ANYTHING...she doesn't have the power to do that...a whole bunch of government regulatory agencies have to sign off on a sale like that.....

But in your mind and in the minds of the like-minded on here, Hillary is the bogeyman that's  blamed for everything.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2018, 07:03:21 AM »
come on...get off it...Hillary didn't sell ANYTHING...she doesn't have the power to do that...a whole bunch of government regulatory agencies have to sign off on a sale like that.....

But in your mind and in the minds of the like-minded on here, Hillary is the bogeyman that's  blamed for everything.

haa haa that is a hilarious tale you wrote. Hillary is an outstanding citizen  ::)
K

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2018, 07:12:43 AM »
haa haa that is a hilarious tale you wrote. Hillary is an outstanding citizen  ::)

Actually, that entire quote is funny considering it's all been proven.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2018, 09:03:30 AM »
Andre ignores my post. Proving me right about his hypocritical thought process on "judgment", etc.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2018, 09:47:07 AM »
so you mean you FINALLY believe the media????????????
No, that was the point of my post ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2018, 10:02:05 AM »
for the 20th time...the government is NOT A BUSINESS...Trump maybe thought it was..now he's discovering otherwise...you consider ANY criticism of Trump to be trolling...

GET A GRIP MAN!..your hypocrisy is choking you!

I see the prison gave you back computer privileges.  Lets see how long that lasts . . . .   :D  :D  :D   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2018, 10:30:31 AM »
I see the prison gave you back computer privileges.  Lets see how long that lasts . . . .   :D  :D  :D  

I think you should be banned from Getbig until you start trying to pay off your student loans :D ;D 8)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2018, 10:34:30 AM »
Yes, you and several others have been saying that by lack of holding Obama accountable for his hiring, etc. I have not seen you post a word against his "process" but continually rag on Trump for getting rid of individuals that needed getting rid of. Do you believe that Obama made good hires considering what we now now about them and he knew during his presidency?

I have posted myself that I did not agree with several of Trumps hirings but it shows someone willing to make a change when one is needed. Obama either never did that or they still aligned with his ideology which is not a good thing to keep on corrupt individuals simply because they believe as you do. That is what I classify as terrible judgement.

Trump should have/could have made better hirings to begin with ideologically to align with what he campaigned on as I knew some were clearly not going to last if Trump wanted to implement his promises (Tillerson, etc). but I do not hold it against him that he is getting rid of said individuals/making changes unless the new one is clearly as bad. I do hold it against him on the spending bill, healthcare, etc.

Nobody would fall for that unless you believe he is god (in reference to your original question). I don't and most on here don't.

lack of holding Obama accountable for his hiring????..is this a joke????...Trump's scandals have way way way outdistanced Obama's and Trump is still in his first year......Obama actually had an almost scandal free administration compared to Tr(ch)ump

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2018, 10:37:21 AM »
it actually is an outstanding tale for those who are informed and don't ignore the truth

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2018, 12:37:26 PM »
lack of holding Obama accountable for his hiring????..is this a joke????...Trump's scandals have way way way outdistanced Obama's and Trump is still in his first year......Obama actually had an almost scandal free administration compared to Tr(ch)ump

LOL more rubbish you write, change the channel from CNN fake news as it has rotted your brain.
K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2018, 01:06:54 PM »
If they are the best, why are so many felons?  Why are so many people quitting?  Or not even taking the job in the first place like all the lawyers who have declined to join Trumps legal team.   It's kind of confusing these lawyers are not jumping to accept the chance to defend a man who doesn't pay his bills and brags about lying.

It's actually a good thing the government isn't run like a business.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump's Plate is Full
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2018, 01:55:23 PM »
Crises, confrontations envelop Trump at home and abroad. The Trump presidency opens on today with top officials gathering under the direction of new national security adviser John Bolton to discuss how to respond to a chemical weapons attack in Syria with the world on edge over a potential strike. Russia's Defense Ministry claimed that Israel was behind the strikes.

On Sunday, Trump's belligerent form of statesmanship took an unexpected turn as he singled out President Vladimir Putin for blame over the chemical weapons attack in a potentially fateful moment for America's fast worsening relations with nuclear rival Russia.

Trump's pick for secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, is expected to endure a bruising confirmation hearing Thursday.

Trump's dispatch of the National Guard last week to the southwest border to respond to what critics see as a nonexistent crisis further polarized a Washington immigration showdown that is likely to worsen in the days ahead.

National Security Council spokesman Michael Anton leaves, just before Bolton takes the reins.

Scott Pruitt is hanging by a thread after a dizzying sequence of scandals. Pruitt may be out of a job by week's end (Friday).

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg appearance on Capital Hill is likely to revive scrutiny in Russian election meddling that is all but guaranteed to make the President fume.

Trump is likely gearing up by the end of the week to renew his public feud with James Comey, as the fired FBI chief is breaking his seclusion before the publication of his tell-all memoir on April 17.

Trump is acting as a general in a different kind of war, over trade with China.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average crashed nearly 600 points on Friday further threatening the Trump era bull run. Top economic adviser Larry Kudlow is continuing to try to dampen global investor concerns over the looming trade war.

And Stormy Daniels sat with a forensic sketch artist to develop an image of the person she says threatened her to keep quiet over her alleged affair with Donald Trump.

And, and the FBI seizes records related to Stormy Daniels in raid of Trump attorney Michael Cohen’s office.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2018, 01:58:23 PM »

LOL!  Delusional. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2018, 02:19:08 PM »
If they are the best, why are so many felons?  Why are so many people quitting?  Or not even taking the job in the first place like all the lawyers who have declined to join Trumps legal team.   It's kind of confusing these lawyers are not jumping to accept the chance to defend a man who doesn't pay his bills and brags about lying.

This doesn't even include all the scams he pulled on while campaigning

Mexico will pay for the wall
I won't have time to play golf
Everyone is going to get better health care at less cost
I'm going to sue all the women who claimed I assaulted them

I'm sure there are more. Those are just the first ones that came to mind

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2018, 02:21:36 PM »

Pretty sure the list is endless.  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2018, 02:29:52 PM »
Pretty sure the list is endless.  ;D

same goes for the excuses Trumptards make when trying to defend or support his idiotic statements and actions

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2018, 05:23:53 PM »
LOL!  Delusional. 

Again...I notice you haven't mentioned the word "golf" or "lie", lately....those words were thrown around in abundance when Obama was president.....

I wonder why?????....since its obvious thatTtrump lies and plays golf MUCH MORE than Obama EVER did

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2018, 05:25:04 PM »

Is this where I post this response?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2018, 05:25:51 PM »

pretty good synopsis

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2018, 05:41:00 PM »
Again...I notice you haven't mentioned the word "golf" or "lie", lately....those words were thrown around in abundance when Obama was president.....

I wonder why?????....since its obvious thatTtrump lies and plays golf MUCH MORE than Obama EVER did

Golf?  You said Obama had a scandal free administration.  That's what is laugh out loud funny. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2018, 05:52:34 PM »
haa haa that is a hilarious tale you wrote. Hillary is an outstanding citizen  ::)

andre only removes his head out from underneath Queen Hillary's piss smelling, alcohol drenched moo moo in order to entertain her by dancing a little jig.