Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board
Tony Atlas and his stories
(1/4) > >>
stingray:
I was watching a few youtube clips of Tony, about some old stories back in his wrestling days,
Some of the stuff he said surprised me but is he reliable in the stories he tells or are they true?

Example of his claims.

1-Goes to dinner with Andre the giant and a asian worker in the  restaurants gives Andre a BJ

2-Wreslters walk around the locker room showing there dicks

3-Wrestlers getting a BJ in locker rooms

4-Cocaine and steroids freely available in locker rooms

5-Claims he only used dianabol

And so forth

Thoughts?
Playboy:

--- Quote from: stingray on April 15, 2018, 03:20:45 AM ---I was watching a few youtube clips of Tony, about some old stories back in his wrestling days,
Some of the stuff he said surprised me but is he reliable in the stories he tells or are they true?

Example of his claims.

1-Goes to dinner with Andre the giant and a asian worker in the  restaurants gives Andre a BJ

2-Wreslters walk around the locker room showing there dicks

3-Wrestlers getting a BJ in locker rooms

4-Cocaine and steroids freely available in locker rooms

5-Claims he only used dianabol

And so forth

Thoughts?

--- End quote ---
I believe it. Why? Because the business was different back then and there was way more leeway in the locker rooms. Missy Hyatt blew just about everyone in the business. Sherri Martel was known to have slept with the boys. We all know Sunny and her antics. It happens. They are on the road 300 plus days a hear so they have to cope.
Montague:

--- Quote from: Playboy on April 16, 2018, 04:59:07 AM ---I believe it. Why? Because the business was different back then and there was way more leeway in the locker rooms. Missy Hyatt blew just about everyone in the business. Sherri Martel was known to have slept with the boys. We all know Sunny and her antics. It happens. They are on the road 300 plus days a hear so they have to cope.

--- End quote ---

x2
stingray:

--- Quote from: Playboy on April 16, 2018, 04:59:07 AM ---I believe it. Why? Because the business was different back then and there was way more leeway in the locker rooms. Missy Hyatt blew just about everyone in the business. Sherri Martel was known to have slept with the boys. We all know Sunny and her antics. It happens. They are on the road 300 plus days a hear so they have to cope.

--- End quote ---

yeah interesting, this was probably in the 1980's, are you saying that things are no longer like that these days and are done under the table and in private now?
LurkerNoMore:
Didn't Steve Austin beat the shit out of Raven once for walking past his wife nude?  Raven was known to have the biggest dick in the locker room.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version