Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board
John Cena and Nikki Bella part ways...
(1/3) > >>
Playboy:
 ::) ::) ::)
Here's a fucking surprise  ::)

WWE star John Cena and former Divas champion Nikki Bella have broken off their engagement and separated after six years together.

"While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another," they said in a statement to Us Weekly's Emily Longeretta. "We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives."

Cena proposed to Bella at WrestleMania 33. They teamed up to beat The Miz and Maryse, capping off a storyline in which The Miz had questioned Cena's long-term commitment to Bella citing he is not a family man and too into his career and she is too much of a gold digger always needing to be pampered.
MCWAY:

--- Quote from: Playboy on April 16, 2018, 05:01:05 AM --- ::) ::) ::)
Here's a fucking surprise  ::)

WWE star John Cena and former Divas champion Nikki Bella have broken off their engagement and separated after six years together.

"While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another," they said in a statement to Us Weekly's Emily Longeretta. "We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives."

Cena proposed to Bella at WrestleMania 33. They teamed up to beat The Miz and Maryse, capping off a storyline in which The Miz had questioned Cena's long-term commitment to Bella citing he is not a family man and too into his career and she is too much of a gold digger always needing to be pampered.

--- End quote ---

Talk about a waste. I thought that whole debacle of quick-jobbing to Taker was so Cena could take time off and get hitched.

And it appears Miz and Maryse were right, after all. Maryse has the hubby and the baby; and Nikki got ZILCH after six years of screwing Cena. Perhaps she figured that, since Cena changed his mind about marriage, he also changed his mind about having children.

Unless I'm mistaken, didn't she start creeping with Cena while he was still married to his first wife? And among the issues Cena had with his first wife was not wanting to have kids? And in another twist of irony, Brie also has a husband and baby. To add insult to further injury, now that Brie is nursing, her real boobs are now bigger than Nikki's implants.

Oh well!! As I heard a woman cite her mother as saying, "You lose 'em how you catch 'em".
Playboy:

--- Quote from: MCWAY on April 19, 2018, 07:07:19 PM ---Talk about a waste. I thought that whole debacle of quick-jobbing to Taker was so Cena could take time off and get hitched.

And it appears Miz and Maryse were right, after all. Maryse has the hubby and the baby; and Nikki got ZILCH after six years of screwing Cena. Perhaps she figured that, since Cena changed his mind about marriage, he also changed his mind about having children.

Unless I'm mistaken, didn't she start creeping with Cena while he was still married to his first wife? And among the issues Cena had with his first wife was not wanting to have kids? And in another twist of irony, Brie also has a husband and baby. To add insult to further injury, now that Brie is nursing, her real boobs are now bigger than Nikki's implants.

Oh well!! As I heard a woman cite her mother as saying, "You lose 'em how you catch 'em".

--- End quote ---
No, that was Mickie James
MCWAY:

--- Quote from: Playboy on April 20, 2018, 05:13:37 AM ---No, that was Mickie James

--- End quote ---

Ok. Then scratch that last remark. But, Nikki Bella KNEW that Cena didn't want kids. If that's her heart desire, she should have never messed with Cena, marriage or no marriage.
Playboy:

--- Quote from: MCWAY on April 20, 2018, 07:08:14 PM ---Ok. Then scratch that last remark. But, Nikki Bella KNEW that Cena didn't want kids. If that's her heart desire, she should have never messed with Cena, marriage or no marriage.

--- End quote ---
I agree with you there. He's an idiot for proposing to her in front of 100 thousand plus strong fans. Talk about leading someone on.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version