Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board
I have a far fetched theory about Mueller and his special counsel
(1/7) > >>
Coach is Back!:
I believe that for about the first year this WAS a witch hunt, he did ruin lives for no apparent reason, I believe that Flynn's indictment was an act of blackmail and coercion on Mueller's part. But I can't help to wonder that Mueller isn't actually making a case to go after Clinton, Lynch, etc on the back end.

Thoughts?
Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on April 20, 2018, 10:01:19 AM ---I believe that for about the first year this WAS a witch hunt, he did ruin lives for no apparent reason, I believe that Flynn's indictment was an act of blackmail and coercion on Mueller's part. But I can't help to wonder that Mueller isn't actually making a case to go after Clinton, Lynch, etc on the back end.

Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

so?
mazrim:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on April 20, 2018, 10:01:19 AM ---I believe that for about the first year this WAS a witch hunt, he did ruin lives for no apparent reason, I believe that Flynn's indictment was an act of blackmail and coercion on Mueller's part. But I can't help to wonder that Mueller isn't actually making a case to go after Clinton, Lynch, etc on the back end.

Thoughts?

--- End quote ---
I doubt it but actually was thinking the other day that the more stuff that comes out about the horrid Obama administration some of these guys might start "sucking up" in order to get simple wrist slaps instead of anything serious.
Board_SHERIF:

Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

Yes it is a witch hunt, but if he uncovers crimes he has to act on them. At the same time Mueller is not impartial, and has broken the law many times himself.

This whole thing goes back to the very poor appointment of the Dolt Sessions, not only did he recuse himself but he is a very weak man. He also cost the GOP a seat as the special election a democrap got the seat Deep State Sessions left open.
Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Board_SHERIF on April 20, 2018, 11:42:52 AM ---Yes it is a witch hunt, but if he uncovers crimes he has to act on them. At the same time Mueller is not impartial, and has broken the law many times himself.

This whole thing goes back to the very poor appointment of the Dolt Sessions, not only did he recuse himself but he is a very weak man. He also cost the GOP a seat as the special election a democrap got the seat Deep State Sessions left open.

--- End quote ---

weird the so many Republicans have expressed faith and total support for criminal Mueller

Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version