Author Topic: I have a far fetched theory about Mueller and his special counsel  (Read 2346 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I believe that for about the first year this WAS a witch hunt, he did ruin lives for no apparent reason, I believe that Flynn's indictment was an act of blackmail and coercion on Mueller's part. But I can't help to wonder that Mueller isn't actually making a case to go after Clinton, Lynch, etc on the back end.

Thoughts?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: I have a far fetched theory about Mueller and his special counsel
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 10:02:46 AM »
I believe that for about the first year this WAS a witch hunt, he did ruin lives for no apparent reason, I believe that Flynn's indictment was an act of blackmail and coercion on Mueller's part. But I can't help to wonder that Mueller isn't actually making a case to go after Clinton, Lynch, etc on the back end.

Thoughts?

so?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 11:27:50 AM »

Thoughts?
I doubt it but actually was thinking the other day that the more stuff that comes out about the horrid Obama administration some of these guys might start "sucking up" in order to get simple wrist slaps instead of anything serious.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 11:42:52 AM »

Thoughts?

Yes it is a witch hunt, but if he uncovers crimes he has to act on them. At the same time Mueller is not impartial, and has broken the law many times himself.

This whole thing goes back to the very poor appointment of the Dolt Sessions, not only did he recuse himself but he is a very weak man. He also cost the GOP a seat as the special election a democrap got the seat Deep State Sessions left open.
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 11:44:45 AM »
Yes it is a witch hunt, but if he uncovers crimes he has to act on them. At the same time Mueller is not impartial, and has broken the law many times himself.

This whole thing goes back to the very poor appointment of the Dolt Sessions, not only did he recuse himself but he is a very weak man. He also cost the GOP a seat as the special election a democrap got the seat Deep State Sessions left open.

weird the so many Republicans have expressed faith and total support for criminal Mueller

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 11:47:23 AM »
weird the so many Republicans have expressed faith and total support for criminal Mueller

At this point they want him to finish his fake investigation.
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 12:49:16 PM »

Thoughts?

your claim to being a "coach" is your farthest fetched theory

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 01:11:07 PM »

Thoughts?

I believe you believe that. That's part of the reason I take what you post with a grain of salt.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 07:41:42 PM »

Thoughts?

I have no doubt you believe this.  Therein lies the problem.  If it wasn't so sad, and scary it would be funny. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2018, 07:47:54 PM »
I have no doubt you believe this.  Therein lies the problem.  If it wasn't so sad, and scary it would be funny. 

Go back and recap just how bad of a beating the left took this week all the way up to NK suspending their nuke program. Tom Perez is a fucking dolt. Hahahahahaha

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2018, 08:59:49 PM »
Go back and recap just how bad of a beating the left took this week all the way up to NK suspending their nuke program. Tom Perez is a fucking dolt. Hahahahahaha

8)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2018, 09:19:11 PM »

how does this "story" hurt the left?

I have to assume you understand  that "the left" also lives on this planet and probably right next door or on your street

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2018, 09:23:52 PM »

I have to assume you understand  that "the left" also lives on this planet and probably right next door or on your street

Actually, I don’t think the left does live on this planet

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2018, 09:24:38 PM »

Im sane so it is hard for me to really see what coach sees

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2018, 09:31:05 PM »
Actually, I don’t think the left does live on this planet

don't think?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2018, 09:35:57 PM »
Im sane so it is hard for me to really see what coach sees

You’re a liberal. You’re far from sane

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2018, 09:38:36 PM »
You’re a liberal. You’re far from sane

Well we know where you are coming from, so in the big scheme of things, I think my reputation would trump yours

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2018, 10:31:54 PM »
Well we know where you are coming from, so in the big scheme of things, I think my reputation would trump yours

History would prove otherwise

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2018, 11:18:33 PM »
History would prove otherwise

cool.....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 09:42:24 AM »

Everything Trump does that's for the better of this country hurts the left.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 10:44:29 AM »
Everything Trump does that's for the better of this country hurts the left.

Please do science and this country a favor and when you die please donate your brain to science

If you don't believe in science then just pretend you're doing it for jesus

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2018, 11:48:32 AM »
The Democraps hate their own country, they only want what is best for them personally.
K

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2018, 11:53:19 AM »
The Democraps hate their own country, they only want what is best for them personally.

hmmm... another insightful statement 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2018, 01:42:12 PM »

Thoughts?

you're crazy as usual

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2018, 01:43:35 PM »

Mueller is a republican, you simpleton...how is he not impartial?????????????????????...and please tell me where he has broken the law......Jesus you guys are absolute idiots :-\ :-\ :-\