Author Topic: Prince Crime Scene Photo - WOW!!  (Read 25318 times)

axestream

• Getbig IV
Re: Prince Crime Scene Photo - WOW!!
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2018, 07:30:07 AM »
So if I knowingly break the law trying to illegally obtain drugs and the drugs I illegally obtain aren't what I paid for- someone other than me has committed a crime? Again, it's a shame he's dead but I don't see any crimes here at all. A drug addict OD'ed. 

You can’t rule out a crime without investigating. That’s why they treated it as a crime scene.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2018, 07:40:08 AM »
That's what you get when you don't squat

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2018, 07:45:03 AM »
wow very self obsessed
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2018, 02:12:03 PM »
wow very self obsessed

Wouldn't you want Prime-Falcon on each and every door though?
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2018, 02:55:37 PM »
I'm glad nobody on here does illegal drugs to get fake muscles or some of these hot takes on Prince drug use would be pretty ironic, haha.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2018, 03:20:53 PM »
I'm glad nobody on here does illegal drugs to get fake muscles or some of these hot takes on Prince drug use would be pretty ironic, haha.

can you OD on steroids?

at least there is something to gain with steroids, what do you gain with rec drugs?

E
E

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2018, 05:54:38 PM »
can you OD on steroids?

at least there is something to gain with steroids, what do you gain with rec drugs?

E

There’s no such thing as “recreational drugs”. Anyway, a lot of creative people say certain drugs help them in the creative process (not just artists, folks in Silicon Valley too). There are many reports of people who’ve worked with Prince that say 24+ hour recording sessions were not uncommon. That’s one way drugs helped him as a musician. Dude made more money than every pro bodybuilder that ever lived combined and entertained more people with his music, but you’d rather take steroids, right?  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2018, 06:29:13 PM »
can you OD on steroids?

E

That logic hits a nerve, eh? I really don't have the kind of time it would take to list all of the bodybuilders that died young.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2018, 07:00:17 PM »
looks like his magic carpet got stuck in the lift...

hahahahaha awesome

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2018, 07:09:53 PM »
Prince’s Purple Rain, like Guns’ Appetite For Destruction, was his claim to fame. Beyond this, he was, in relative terms, a washup.

Like Guns.

The tacky midget got high on his own escalating ego and spiralled into a vortex of ridiculousness.

His Paisley Park complex says everything about Prince’s delusion.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2018, 07:19:25 PM »
first pic looks like vomit...then i saw the other photos and realized it was the graphics on the floor
real men= no rubbers

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2018, 07:19:36 PM »
So if I knowingly break the law trying to illegally obtain drugs and the drugs I illegally obtain aren't what I paid for- someone other than me has committed a crime? Again, it's a shame he's dead but I don't see any crimes here at all. A drug addict OD'ed. 

Yes.  Recently, a guy in Minnesota (hmm) was sending shit everywhere through a little business he had, represented as this-and-that (whatever).  But one day he was quite careless to send out fentanyl, unknowingly or not - now (at last check) they've pinned at least 10 deaths on him.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2018, 07:29:40 PM »
Wouldn't you want Prime-Falcon on each and every door though?
fuck no
prime mal malloy yes
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2018, 07:49:16 PM »
fuck no
prime mal malloy yes

John, what's your take on air assisted airless for doors and trim?  I've never used one but they look like the shit for gloss work.  Wavering between the standard airless reversible tip for clog clearing convenience and the button style tip which some say provides a better finish and less buildup on the gun.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2018, 01:10:58 AM »
Crime scene? Didnt he ODed?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2018, 01:30:13 AM »
can you OD on steroids?

E

Huh?  Pop two Percocets and go to bed, and tell me that again, Earl.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2018, 02:23:28 PM »

He liked the color purple.

The late 90's called, it wants it's computers back.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2018, 03:38:55 PM »
There’s no such thing as “recreational drugs”. Anyway, a lot of creative people say certain drugs help them in the creative process (not just artists, folks in Silicon Valley too). There are many reports of people who’ve worked with Prince that say 24+ hour recording sessions were not uncommon. That’s one way drugs helped him as a musician. Dude made more money than every pro bodybuilder that ever lived combined and entertained more people with his music, but you’d rather take steroids, right?  ::)

hmm i wonder why most rec users don't make popular music or work in silicon valley

for every drug user like prince, there are millions that just became nothing more than a junkie

for every steroid user like arnold, there are millions that never did a thing with bodybuilding

i'd rather be arnold than prince, there are more benefits to steroids than whatever drug prince used no matter who you are

when was his last hit?  30 years ago?  24 hour recording sessions for nothing

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2018, 03:41:33 PM »

That logic hits a nerve, eh? I really don't have the kind of time it would take to list all of the bodybuilders that died young.

hit a nerve?  go ahead and list them, it won't compare to the list of people that have died from rec drugs

you won't have the time nor access to all the names, and you love bodybuilding lets not pretend you are above it, especially while defending fruity music ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2018, 03:42:44 PM »
Huh?  Pop two Percocets and go to bed, and tell me that again, Earl.

does it make you look and feel better and make you stronger?

E
E

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2018, 11:59:15 AM »
Big but cheesy as hell. Zero resale potential. What a waste of money. Should have hired a better designer. It looks like complete shit to be honest with you.

are you serious? lol #dumb

well it does not matter because it was declared a museum and now you cant pay for a tour.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2018, 01:41:53 PM »
pretty much any death not at a hospice, nursing home or under a doctors care for a terminal illness is treated as a possible homicide until enough info is gathered to rule it out. Sometimes that's minutes with a phone call to their doctor. Other times it may take days or weeks. The old adage is you can't go back and create a sterile crime scene, so start with the assumption it is a crime scene

I could be wrong because I just read it in articles but Prince was considered somewhat of a health nut. His prescription pill abuse came from a back injury that caused chronic pain. A lot of people have been destroyed by addiction to meds that were supposed to help them. I've never felt that attraction but I know many who have and it is a pretty powerful thing.     

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2018, 01:49:25 PM »
strange world we live in. Millions starving and then little twinks like prince go around, in a castle like that, being depressed while killing themselves with drugs.

Yes - Very Strange World

No sorrow for him here
He took his drugs along with the risks.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2018, 01:59:40 PM »

All that money he made & Just how much did he take with him
And lived a lot less than most pro bodybuilders using their steroids
But he’d rather take & OD on his drugs - Right  ::)

Point being each to their own

You bring fuck all except yourself into this life
And take fuck all out when you go.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2018, 03:28:34 PM »
must have been in personal bankruptcy for a looong time..

look at all the interior it's all from the 90's