Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board
Giuliani: I've never seen a case with as much evidence as the one against
(1/3) > >>
Coach is Back!:
https://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/04/giuliani-ive-never-seen-a-case-with-as-much-evidence-as-the-one-against-clinton.html
Irongrip400:
What happened to him? For how he was campaigning for Trump you'd have thought he would've been a cabinet pick. He's certainly qualified for one. Did he not want to stay in the game?
Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on April 23, 2018, 05:39:24 PM ---What happened to him? For how he was campaigning for Trump you'd have thought he would've been a cabinet pick. He's certainly qualified for one. Did he not want to stay in the game?

--- End quote ---

I think he wanted to be Secretary of State and rejected other job offers. 
Straw Man:
I seriously doubt Rudy (who is a private citizen) saw any of the "evidence" in the FBI investigation of Hillary

Just another right wing hack talking out of his ass

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on April 23, 2018, 08:47:10 PM ---I seriously doubt Rudy (who is a private citizen) saw any of the "evidence" in the FBI investigation of Hillary

Just another right wing hack talking out of his ass

--- End quote ---

1. I’d bet he has more knowledge about than the average private citizen

2. The evidence against Clinton that we know about was mostly through the Freedom of Information act, her own testimony when she lied to Congress, Comey testifying that she lied to Congress, the Obstruction is real when they found her server in an obscure apartment in a closet, when her 33+ thousand emails went missing (deleted and bleach bit) she took hammer to a government owned blackberry, I could go on but my fingers are cramping from all of verifiable implications
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version