Author Topic: Are Women Over 40 Still Hot?  (Read 25632 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Are Women Over 40 Still Hot?
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2018, 04:33:58 AM »
Women hit the wall at 30. 35 with luck.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2018, 05:38:08 AM »
Totally hot.

Dumb question.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2018, 07:17:57 AM »
at 50 shes hot as hell

Goddam son.  Mmmmmm.  I like a lot.  Would lube up all wet and dive right in.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2018, 07:28:03 AM »
I'm 41 and 90% of 35+ y/o women are undesirable and well past their prime and on the decline.

By 40, 99.9% of women have little to no value in the sexual market place.

I'll be 42 in 4 months and went out with a 25 year old on Friday night.

In the rare circumstance where the woman is good looking post 40, then it's often a matter of a couple years when she totally crashes.

Asian women is a different story and sometimes black women but they dont take care of themseleves.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2018, 07:36:18 AM »
Thank you. Can’t wait for next week ;D ;D

Coach you know good and well these will blow up like the Goodyear blimp in the weeks and months following their show.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2018, 07:43:17 AM »
Can be hot, sure, but as most here say, a majority of women past 40 are gross.

I’m 48 and, although I’m no twinky model-type, I am appalled with most females in my age range. Just horrific.

I don’t limit myself to only women my age, but I will NOT consider dating anyone who is a physical disgrace. She doesn’t have to be lean-lean or perfect. Satan knows I’m not. However, there has to be some athletic physicality there and a degree of zest in her situation.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2018, 07:46:33 AM »
Madonna over 50 ....  (turning 60 this summer Goddammit )

End of thread  

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2018, 07:53:20 AM »
Here's a couple of examples of the awful haircuts that middle aged women all seem to get.

I call them the "Unfuckable" and the "I've given up".

And then of course there is the famous....

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2018, 07:54:31 AM »
Madonna is now all smoke and mirrors.

And even with this trickery, she’s still putrid.

The broad gives me the creepy crawlies she’s so gross.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2018, 07:59:09 AM »
Here's a couple of examples of the awful haircuts that middle aged women all seem to get.

I call them the "Unfuckable" and the "I've given up".

And then of course there is the famous....

LOL so true!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2018, 08:06:10 AM »
What IS with all the blue hair and crappola hairstyles these days?!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2018, 08:23:25 AM »
What IS with all the blue hair and crappola hairstyles these days?!

Housewife/rebel/unfulfilled attention whore/overbaked/etc.

Kinda understandable if you think how hard the "meat/value market" has gotten since its gone, at least in theory, global.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2018, 07:11:30 PM »
When I was younger I loved older women. Now I’m older and I want younger women. Man it’s hard as fuck picking up younger women when older.  College chicks want fuck all to do with 40 year old men.  I tend to meet chicks in their late 30’s more often than not.  It’s annoying.

Age difference is definitely a turn on, to a point. Agreed.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2018, 07:28:31 PM »
Cell turn over slows down as we age. This leads to rough dull looking skin. Retinol and AHA’a and BHA’s are leave on exfoliates which will prevent this and are anti aging. They enchance collagen production.

i don't think it makes much of a difference, i see women do everything they can to look younger and they still look their age

you need the right genes, and even then you can't make a 45 year old look 25

E
E

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2018, 11:57:01 PM »
i don't think it makes much of a difference, i see women do everything they can to look younger and they still look their age

E

You can’t make any 45 year old look 25, male or female, good genes or not

You can take care of yourself and try to slow it down and look and feel great though

That’s life, time passes for everyone

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2018, 12:12:33 AM »
Much of it has to do with their skin. In high school there was a gorgeous redhead who liked to tan. I saw her at a 25th anniversary gathering and she could pass for 60. Some Latino, Brazilian, and Asian women can hold it together a little longer. The main thing about 40 plus girls is when they have a bad day or stress it really shows. Men for the most part can age much more gracefully. I have no doubt that I could screw most the the hot girls from high school but I'd rather stick with my wife, and nail the occasional 25 year old pro.

BTW, even with all the GH she is on, surgery and make up, Madonna looks like the walking dead. I understand why Drake almost puked when she kissed him. Sad she still acts like she is 25.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2018, 12:19:59 AM »

E
A lot of it’s hornones and genes. Skincare especially sun protection is crucial too.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2018, 12:24:48 AM »

E
I am 48 and many people are shocked and think I am 35. And I have got plenty of natural estrogen, good genes( my mum looked younger for her age) and I use sun protection, retinol since I was 25 and have never smoked. I think it’s unrealistic to think anyone can look 25 when they are 45.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2018, 01:29:08 AM »
I am 48 and many people are shocked and think I am 35. And I have got plenty of natural estrogen, good genes( my mum looked younger for her age) and I use sun protection, retinol since I was 25 and have never smoked. I think it’s unrealistic to think anyone can look 25 when they are 45.

U 'never smoked'  :o

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2018, 05:23:39 AM »
I'm 41 and 90% of 35+ y/o women are undesirable and well past their prime and on the decline.

By 40, 99.9% of women have little to no value in the sexual market place.

I'll be 42 in 4 months and went out with a 25 year old on Friday night.

In the rare circumstance where the woman is good looking post 40, then it's often a matter of a couple years when she totally crashes.

Asian women is a different story and sometimes black women but they dont take care of themseleves.

Thats because most don't exercise properly or at all and turn into just lazy lumps. 

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2018, 07:17:24 AM »

It does seem to be largely genetic, plenty of people lived 'unhealthy' lifestyles but look younger than they are and lots of people embracing healthy lives but still look older than they are. Surgery can keep age at bay to a degree if done properly and not too much. Seen some celebs that look great for a while then they have that one op to many and ruin the whole thing.

Any recent pics Booty and will give you an honest assessment?!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2018, 07:54:50 AM »
Madonna over 50 ....  (turning 60 this summer Goddammit )

End of thread  

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love the whole “end of thread” thing. LOL

The whore looks like shit.

:D

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2018, 08:38:20 AM »
Very rare imo. I tend to notice their skin first. No matter how good they look, the skin is usualy a giveaway. Exceptional genes SOMETIMES postpone this, but a silky skin of a 20something is one of the best things of a young female.
 Men are blessed regarding this, while women tend to get all the cards at once, from a get go (if good looking) it all tumbles down very fast down the road, while men just keep lookin good (again - if good looking) some to their ancient age.

Madonna is fighting a good fight, I love her young mind. Sad really, she's doint everything and anything to keep her body young, she loves her life/job obviously and it must be hard. The body is holding up well, the face seems to be an issue for her.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2018, 09:42:57 AM »
I don't know if this is the truth or not but it's appears as though the balance of hormones changes for 40 plus year old women.  It's like they lose estrogen and start to become more test dominant.  They lose their femininity and start to look witchy, haggard and manly.  I've never looked into the science behind this so I could be off base but that's how it looks to me.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2018, 09:44:43 AM »

PISS off gimick
K