Author Topic: Congratulations Israel - Jerusalem embassy!  (Read 2911 times)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Congratulations Israel!
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2018, 09:19:32 AM »
God you are IGNORANT.  Judaism are a single family line in the old testament.  Do you think Moses was a Jew?

INRI (not Moses, but you get my point)
Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: Congratulations Israel - Jerusalem embassy!
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2018, 10:28:35 AM »
Israel's awesome. Recently inventing "air conditioning" paint and potentially eye drops that correct eyesight.

werewolf operative

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2018, 10:41:16 AM »
Cool 😎

GERMAN POWER AND DOMINANCE!!!!!

Fuck off and die you slav trash.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2018, 10:44:36 AM »
Israel's awesome. Recently inventing "air conditioning" paint and potentially eye drops that correct eyesight.

Israel has its issues, but what Middle Eastern nation doesn’t? At least, Israel “strives” to be democratic, which is true of only Egypt, Turkey, Iraq, Lebanon of all the nations in that region. All of these including Israel are imperfect democracies. If a two state solution is not in the cards for Israel and the Palestinians (and neither side really has behavior that suggests they actually want this), then Israel will have to face what the United States has faced and ensure rights to its (non-Jewish) minorities under one flag. That’s a tall order but it may be the only eventual way out of the impasse

werewolf operative

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2018, 10:49:26 AM »

Here's some more women crying for your enjoyment.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2018, 11:38:51 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2018, 12:02:16 PM »
Fuck off and die you slav trash.

Awww look at the fat pussy.

How's your lower back?

Hopefully much worse and hopefully you develop some kind of terimal cancer that kills you very very slowly and puts you in agonizing pain

werewolf operative

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2018, 12:09:28 PM »
Awww look at the fat pussy.

How's your lower back?

Hopefully much worse and hopefully you develop some kind of terimal cancer that kills you very very slowly and puts you in agonizing pain

Fat? I do sld's for 315X20X3 so my lower back is just fine you welfare nig*er subhuman scum. Post another pic for the "lulz".
Fucking retard, you don't even know how to spell Israel.

Isreal kicked egypt's ass in 5 days back in 67

Pretty Alpha shit right there😎😎😎

Neck yourself.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2018, 01:17:53 PM »
Pussy turdpervert could only wish to have a physique like this hahahaha

Notice how he never posts a pic?

Why? Because his physique sucks his mothers aids ridden ass

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2018, 02:14:12 PM »
Should have been done 20 years ago. Trump, for all his flaws, is a bold man and honors his commitments. Unlike the previous occupants of the Oval Office back to Reagan, the last strong leader. And I'm not even a Republican.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2018, 03:04:55 PM »
Should have been done 20 years ago. Trump, for all his flaws, is a bold man and honors his commitments. Unlike the previous occupants of the Oval Office back to Reagan, the last strong leader. And I'm not even a Republican.

He is winning me over, and I don’t really want to be won over because I don’t like him. It’s a high risk attitude and it could backfire big time, but there’s something to be said for doing things differently and looking at things in a new way. All the fine diplomats and speeches at U.N. and in the European Parliament and our own halls of Congress and things just basically never change, but keep a lot of people in jobs, etc.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2018, 03:13:23 PM »
He is winning me over, and I don’t really want to be won over because I don’t like him. It’s a high risk attitude and it could backfire big time, but there’s something to be said for doing things differently and looking at things in a new way. All the fine diplomats and speeches at U.N. and in the European Parliament and our own halls of Congress and things just basically never change, but keep a lot of people in jobs, etc.
Understandable, and a reasonable position. In my view, he's not perfect, not ideal, but he is getting things done and keeping promises. Those are important to me.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2018, 03:16:34 PM »
u dudes should never put your trust in man, u will b sorely disappointed... nothing is as it seems

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2018, 04:34:29 AM »
Guatemala follows Trump & opens its embassy in Jerusalem  :D Bravo amigos.

Who is next Hungary,Poland,Slovakia ........................ ........................ .....