Author Topic: Left-wing Disappointment of Peace  (Read 1869 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Left-wing Disappointment of Peace
« on: May 18, 2018, 07:54:30 AM »
Not the responses she was looking for :D
Q

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Left-wing Disappointment of Peace
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 08:08:23 AM »
I love it when lefty scum get brutally owned like this. Stupid bitch with her feminazi haircut. The boxer should stick his BBC in her to learn her some manners.

This guys cool I wish him well in his career and I will be following it from now on.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 08:18:24 AM »
E
P
I
C
!

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 02:29:39 PM »
Awesome!  I like that guy.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 05:19:52 PM »
Is it me or does this guy seem to have a lot more intelligence in his face and mannerisms than the standard American black?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 12:32:21 PM »
Is it me or does this guy seem to have a lot more intelligence in his face and mannerisms than the standard American black?
Probably has to use his brain in Poland..don’t think they have a lack of personal responsibility or snowflake syndrome there

Bench

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 12:43:29 PM »
I have a close friend that is in the USA on a visa from Poland.  The people in Poland are 100% correct to want to preserve their land and their way of life.

The countries that let in mooslim fake refugees are paying a harsh price that they will never be able to undo.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2018, 01:05:57 PM »
I have a close friend that is in the USA on a visa from Poland.  The people in Poland are 100% correct to want to preserve their land and their way of life.

The countries that let in mooslim fake refugees are paying a harsh price that they will never be able to undo.
I spent a month in Iceland not long ago..and every morning me and my wife would walk to a bakery down the road for breakfast..and every morning we were passed up by 4 year olds walking themselves to school! America doesn’t have a gun problem, or a racism problem..we have a culture problem because we abandoned all morals and ethics in favor of blaming others...we never protected our culture, and instead handed out free passes in the name of racism

America will never have the same level of safety as someplace like Iceland due to these exact reasons..create a moral, and ethical culture and end the problem

Bench

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2018, 01:54:13 PM »

It's a program supervised by the European Union - countries get money per reee-fugee taken. Then there's big dollars made with rent... it's a ponzi scheme that no western  country will say no to.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 06:25:58 PM »
Not the responses she was looking for :D

The Canadian press would refer to him as an "African American Polish" boxer.   ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2018, 08:21:37 PM »
The man appears to be a Polish gentleman who happens to be black.  He's very well spoken, articulate in his native tongue, well dressed and well mannered.  That is what it means to become a part of the local culture of a civilized nation.  He was born there, correct? It seems that he identifies completely with his country. Skin color and poor language skills seem only important to libtards and those making false claims about their religious heritage and the state of the shape of the Earf.   ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2018, 05:34:29 AM »
The man appears to be a Polish gentleman who happens to be black.  He's very well spoken, articulate in his native tongue, well dressed and well mannered.  That is what it means to become a part of the local culture of a civilized nation.  He was born there, correct? It seems that he identifies completely with his country. Skin color and poor language skills seem only important to libtards and those making false claims about their religious heritage and the state of the shape of the Earf.   ;D

Yes! He embraces Polish traditions and culture!
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2018, 06:20:41 AM »
Yes! He embraces Polish traditions and culture!

Yup.

This is purported to having been said by the great Theodore Roosevelt -

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt  1907

Hyphenating one's nationality is wrong and is the liberal's path to divisiveness.  Again, the subject of that interview is a Polish man who happens to be black.  He is loyalty to his Nation and he and his country are better for that.  Are there people that would look down on him because of the color of his skin?  Yes.  That happens to every shade of humanity.  It's not just "whitey" that's prejudiced, but the cuckolds of liberalism seek to justify their hatred of the mirror by saying that only people of "non-color" are capable of being prejudiced. 

Fuck their noise.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2018, 06:42:10 AM »
great video and liberals are truly the scum shit of the planet earth

people fail to realize hardcore muslims hate everything and everybody that are not muslim it is pretty easy to  understand.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2018, 06:58:08 AM »
Q