Author Topic: Glenn Beck Joins Trump Train  (Read 631 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Glenn Beck Joins Trump Train
« on: May 20, 2018, 02:00:18 PM »
Glenn Beck Endorses Donald Trump, Puts on MAGA Hat

Glenn Beck, the staunch Never-Trump radio host and founder of The Blaze, announced on Friday that he is supporting President Donald Trump’s 2020 re-election bid.

TheBlaze

@theblaze
 .@glennbeck has heard ENOUGH from the mainstream media.
It's time to acknowledge everything @realDonaldTrump has done for America.

1:20 PM - May 18, 2018

7,187 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Beck said his decision to finally support the President came after watching the “dishonest and corrupt” media mischaracterized Trump’s comments, in which he described MS-13 gang members as “animals,” on Thursday.

“Media, if you can get me, Glenn Beck, to do this,” he said, “If you can drive me to the point to where I say, ‘You know what, I’ve had enough; I’ll vote for him in 2020’– you’re making a gigantic mistake.”

During this monologue, Beck put a red “Make America Great Again” hat on his head and announced the symbolic act to his radio listeners.

Beck added he believes Trump will re-take the White House in 2020 in a “landslide.”

His comments came after years of staunch opposition to Trump, starting with the 2016 Republican primary. Beck made his first-ever primary endorsement during that race, backing Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) and speaking at several Cruz rallies. He appeared on CNN and labeled Trump a “dangerous man,” contributed to National Review‘s “Against Trump” special issue,  and infamously stuck his face in a bowl of crushed Cheetos before Trump ultimately won the Republican nomination.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Glenn Beck Joins Trump Train
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 02:37:59 PM »
Trump doesn't need this asshole's endorsement.

Beck only cares about ratings.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 02:58:48 PM »
Glenn Beck Endorses Donald Trump, Puts on MAGA Hat

Glenn Beck, the staunch Never-Trump radio host and founder of The Blaze, announced on Friday that he is supporting President Donald Trump’s 2020 re-election bid.

TheBlaze

@theblaze
 .@glennbeck has heard ENOUGH from the mainstream media.
It's time to acknowledge everything @realDonaldTrump has done for America.

1:20 PM - May 18, 2018

7,187 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Beck said his decision to finally support the President came after watching the “dishonest and corrupt” media mischaracterized Trump’s comments, in which he described MS-13 gang members as “animals,” on Thursday.

“Media, if you can get me, Glenn Beck, to do this,” he said, “If you can drive me to the point to where I say, ‘You know what, I’ve had enough; I’ll vote for him in 2020’– you’re making a gigantic mistake.”

During this monologue, Beck put a red “Make America Great Again” hat on his head and announced the symbolic act to his radio listeners.

Beck added he believes Trump will re-take the White House in 2020 in a “landslide.”

His comments came after years of staunch opposition to Trump, starting with the 2016 Republican primary. Beck made his first-ever primary endorsement during that race, backing Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) and speaking at several Cruz rallies. He appeared on CNN and labeled Trump a “dangerous man,” contributed to National Review‘s “Against Trump” special issue,  and infamously stuck his face in a bowl of crushed Cheetos before Trump ultimately won the Republican nomination.

DingBat is trying to save his crumbling "empire" - fuck him
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 04:32:06 PM »
Trump doesn't need this asshole's endorsement.

Beck only cares about ratings.

I agree but lets face it, the media keeps playing losing hands, more and more are sick of it. It's tired and worn out and more of the "never Trumpers" will soon gain sympathy for him and THEN start to see what he's done for this country in such a short time.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 05:18:08 PM »
I agree but lets face it, the media keeps playing losing hands, more and more are sick of it. It's tired and worn out and more of the "never Trumpers" will soon gain sympathy for him and THEN start to see what he's done for this country in such a short time.

It's one thing to be "reformed," but I question Beck's sincerity.

Honestly, I was never a fan of his when he was on FOX. He seemed too much like a caricature to be taken seriously - for me, anyway.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 09:56:17 PM »

Beck is late to the Trump train, so this might well be to recover his media "empire."  By the time of the second debate with Hillary I'd become so disgusted with the media's attitude toward Trump that I actually felt bad for him.  Not for long, though, as it was clear he could take care of himself.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 10:47:40 PM »
His show is frankly trash... He has a guy that repeats everything he says and laughs with him....at least he did years ago when I stopped listening.