Author Topic: US, China tentatively agree on ending American trade deficit: White House  (Read 754 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
the "strong arm" works.. no pussy president.....being STRICT works... FACT! that involves all businesses

if you run a SLOPPY OPERATION be prepared to get SLOPPY results...i learned that from being a manager for 10 years
real men= no rubbers

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
the "strong arm" works.. no pussy president.....being STRICT works... FACT! that involves all businesses

if you run a SLOPPY OPERATION be prepared to get SLOPPY results...i learned that from being a manager for 10 years

Like it or not, Without being a “politicians” politician, he’s giving every politician, past and future Presidents a lesson in real diplomacy.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Like it or not, Without being a “politicians” politician, he’s giving every politician, past and future Presidents a lesson in real diplomacy.

end the trade deficit with china....yeh sure, that's really likely to happen any time in the next 100 years....NOT

lol you people are so foolishly gullible

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

end the trade deficit with china....yeh sure, that's really likely to happen any time in the next 100 years....NOT

lol you people are so foolishly gullible

Well, he’s made the left look stupid thus far, no reason to stop.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

That was the Gay Muslim Hussien's way - Sloppy.
K