Author Topic: How do you pick up Asian women? They seem aloof to white guys  (Read 5897 times)

werewolf operative

Re: How do you pick up Asian women? They seem aloof to white guys
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2018, 05:08:53 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2018, 05:35:34 PM »
Lol at guys saying it’s easy to pick up Asians in Asia.  No shit.  How about the ones here in americaland?

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2018, 05:36:57 PM »
Wrong, my wife is Filipina and in their country white skin and a long straight nose is considered a huge turn on.  They sell skin whiteners for this purpose. A good looking white guy can get laid at will down there. A black man can definitely get a Filipina but it's an uphill battle, most would say.

I've crossed paths with no less than a dozen or more black guys with Asian WIVES in California between school and everyday life. Boy/Girlfriend isn't even countable.  Where the fuck do you clowns get your datum? It's simply a numbers game, as it has always been.  I get a lot of play from Filos but they just aren't my thing.  Good luck Asian hunting for the getbiggers who have the itch. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2018, 05:37:46 PM »

They do have an odor. Esp the girls with braids and fake hair. Bad odor :/ imagine what their vagina smells like.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2018, 05:40:27 PM »
They do have an odor. Esp the girls with braids and fake hair. Bad odor :/ imagine what their vagina smells like.

Africans in Asia countries are not equivalent to African-Americans in America.  Keep it moving, son.

werewolf operative

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2018, 05:55:56 PM »
Africans in Asia countries are not equivalent to African-Americans in America.  Keep it moving, son.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2018, 08:25:38 PM »
And that applies to my comment how?

Maybe my comment touched a nerve.

Can't imagine blacks smelling any better outside America, much less Africa for fucks sake.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2018, 08:30:00 PM »

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2018, 12:09:28 AM »

Mmmmmm badussy

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2018, 01:47:35 AM »
I have met 100's of stunning Asian girls in Australia & Asia , boys U need to travel  ;)

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2018, 03:07:54 AM »
Asian women all over the west coast. Here in Vegas the majority seem to date outside their race.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2018, 05:10:34 AM »
They seem to only stick to other asians in their community and self segregate.. I had a date with an asian girl on tinder and she seemed really aloof and shy at first but then towards the end of the date, she started getting really physical with me and touching me all over my chest and arms, telling me how she loved muscular guys and hated skinny asian guys and then when I dropped her off, she pulled out a condom out of her purse and told me to fk her in the backseat of my car, she was a legit freak.....and i fucked her again in her house afterwards. I didn't see it coming at all seeing how shy she was at first, never had much experience with asian women before this

They are insecure regarding normal sized penises, hence the shyness.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2018, 05:39:06 AM »
They seem to only stick to other asians in their community and self segregate.. I had a date with an asian girl on tinder and she seemed really aloof and shy at first but then towards the end of the date, she started getting really physical with me and touching me all over my chest and arms, telling me how she loved muscular guys and hated skinny asian guys and then when I dropped her off, she pulled out a condom out of her purse and told me to fk her in the backseat of my car, she was a legit freak.....and i fucked her again in her house afterwards. I didn't see it coming at all seeing how shy she was at first, never had much experience with asian women before this

well done on losing your virginity  :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2018, 05:41:17 AM »
They are insecure regarding normal sized penises, hence the shyness.

portuguese are tiny fellas with matching penises so you should be fine

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2018, 05:47:02 AM »
Asian ladies don't need legs waxing/shaving , Brazilian is done by laser , so no spiky surprises  ;)

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2018, 02:12:10 PM »
There are some smoking hot Filipinas but they seem to like their own race or niggs.

You've got that totally backwards .. Filippinas prefer men lighter skin and western features .. Further, most prefer to marry outside of their race

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2018, 11:08:58 PM »
You've got that totally backwards .. Filippinas prefer men lighter skin and western features .. Further, most prefer to marry outside of their race

My friend invited me to go to the Philippines with him next year. As an American white guy would the whores flock to me?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2018, 12:01:31 PM »
I'm able to have sex with attractive white women.  No need for me to pick up Asians.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2018, 12:07:54 PM »
asians r not even fully human... steer clear

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2018, 07:00:36 AM »
My friend invited me to go to the Philippines with him next year. As an American white guy would the whores flock to me?

in droves