Author Topic: Hilarious gym stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6088 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Hilarious gym stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2011, 06:49:01 PM »
hahahaha, went to train chest yesterday and theres this dude hanging around my usual flat bench and i say, "are you getting ready to use this?" and he says "yeah i was" and then proceeds to do close grip benches with a ten and a five on each side, so i say, "damn!!!! 75lb. close grips you're an animal!!!" hahahahahaha.
hahaha f*cking tiny tits...I bet they went home and talked bout the next day's outfit for bis and abs ..... hahahah oh brother gayer than writing down a training 'split'.
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2011, 07:04:58 PM »
in reality if alexxx would have left me alone I never would have brought that incident up..I was so shocked when I got them, I figured the guy had to have some problems so I left him alone..next thing I know he's coming after me in threads...it's like single white female thing or something...more like single white no muscle having egomaniac...

Really Alexxx..I don't get you, don't want to..You think you're mr. o material that's fine, I thought like that too at one time and you know what?  It's never gonna happen.  You don't have the genetics.  Keep on thinking you do, that's fine.  You don't have wide shoulders, you've got short bi's, never saw your tri's so I don't know about em.  You're legs are really bad.  You say your gonna go on roids and put on 80lbs or something stupid like that..well you probably don't know how to eat...I'm betting in 10 years you'll be working at 7-11 telling everyone how you could have been a great bodybuilder....

hahahah natural destroying 'Alexxxis'
L

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2011, 04:00:39 AM »
 :D Some people are delutional, There's this 80+ year old women who's a regular at our gym,  insists on wearing flesh coloured tights and a neon G sting  :o ala 80's flash dance style.

Shocking sight! :-X

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2011, 04:36:54 AM »
There's a guy at my gym, weighs about 180lbs of skinnyfat, has started carrying a gallon container of water round with him everywhere he goes.  ::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2011, 05:07:22 AM »
Hahahaha glad your back Dave, theres a lot work to be done here.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2011, 06:11:01 AM »
Hahahaha glad your back Dave, theres a lot work to be done here.
;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2011, 10:05:26 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2011, 10:25:07 AM »
:D Some people are delutional, There's this 80+ year old women who's a regular at our gym,  insists on wearing flesh coloured tights and a neon G sting  :o ala 80's flash dance style.

Shocking sight! :-X

??? :-\ ??? :-\ ???

Do you workout at Bally total fitness in studio city, ca?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2011, 10:31:58 AM »
Couple of mexican ESE cholos at the gym rotating on the cable cross over machine, one of the mexicans was asking the other dude 20 questions about his weekend, the date he went out on, the girl, if they had sex, (and the gym i workout at, the weight room is downstairs in the basement, there is no music so its very quiet you can hear every conversation clearly) then he hits him with the old HEY YOU SHAVE YOUR LEGS? then they proceed to discuss how they go about shaving their legs  :-X