Author Topic: PDI - Next Pro to sign / Rumors  (Read 10309 times)

midwaymonster

• Getbig II
Re: Rumor - can anyone confirm it,
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2006, 02:07:43 PM »
It can only be.....Art Atwood. I hope so, that man could win shows.
That what I was thinking,  but I had heard he was not competing for a while so he could run his business.

Just H

• Getbig II
  • Are we sharing the same dream?
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2006, 02:11:14 PM »
That what I was thinking,  but I had heard he was not competing for a while so he could run his business.

He could stroll in after a night of drinking, pass out and fart for his quarter turns, and still place second in a PDI show......so it's not like running the business will hold him back.
no more love on the run..

Cool Black Clyde

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: AND THE NEXT PRO TO SIGN WITH PDI IS.......
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2006, 02:16:44 PM »
He will immediately become a star and be able to travel the world and make very good money.  

Oh yeah.  You mean like after the '04 Olympia when he got so scared after correctly placing next to last, he skipped out on the Euro tour and stuck Kerry Kayes with a $3000 travel bill?  Or do you mean he could make something like the 6-figure annual amount he made from AMI the past 2 years while he failed to even compete?  Yeah, he's a real class act and world traveler.  Too bad all the powers that be did him so wrong by giving him a gift placing in the '04 NOC, putting him on the covers of the biggest-selling mags and touting him as a future Mr. O.   ::)

RHINO290

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2006, 02:20:13 PM »
It's got to be the Master's Mr. Wisconsin.  If Rhino can get in by winning the Master's Mr. Delaware, every master's state champ should get in.  It's only fair.  

Mr. North America.  Blow me shithead..... You could not wipe my ass

now thats a meltdown.

bye.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2006, 02:20:48 PM »
 Too bad all the powers that be did him so wrong by...putting him on the covers of the biggest-selling mags and touting him as a future Mr. O.   ::)

Did those magazine covers pay his mortgage?

Just H

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2006, 02:23:09 PM »
Did those magazine covers pay his mortgage?

No, but his 90k weider contract helped. 

Just H

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2006, 02:24:59 PM »

You could not wipe my ass

He can't wipe your ass..... you can't wipe your ass.....Thank god TP4U is around with packet of tissue...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2006, 02:28:37 PM »
hahah, Rhino can wipe his own ass. hahaha

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Re: PDI - Next Pro to sign / Rumors
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2006, 04:10:32 PM »
Art would be smart to be in the PDI.  It would bring much publicity to his new supplement line (I posted this months ago and still think it would be a great move for him).
Motherboy (the band).

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2006, 11:10:38 PM »

Mr. North America. .

First of all --giver shit bro... it will be interesting to see what happens with this new PDI..Its always nice to have other choices.I hope it brings more opportunities for alot of BBers..We bust our asses and its good to see some positive change..

good luck on your Pro carrer..

Peace D

Undermind

• Getbig II
  • Getbig Draino
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2006, 11:14:37 PM »
Mr. North America?  Yeah, right.   ::)   In the Pretend Dream Imaginary organization (PDI).  Come back to reality, bro.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2006, 11:18:57 PM »
Not to beat a dead horse, but has anyone actually confirmed that Rhino won the NABBA North America?? Are there any photos of this event? What year was this? And most importantly, where is Tim Fogarty when you need him?

Special "Geraldo" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Insider XYZ

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2006, 11:26:03 PM »
Not to beat a dead horse, but has anyone actually confirmed that Rhino won the NABBA North America?? Are there any photos of this event? What year was this? And most importantly, where is Tim Fogarty when you need him?

Special "Geraldo" Ed

- Musclememory has no record of this event.
- NABBA's website does not either.
- Bob Gruskin, head of NABBA, has stated that someone else had won this event in 1997.
- A search using the internet archival also comes up empty. You would think that NABBA's honor roll would contain the winner of the North American event. It's not even listed, just a 3rd place in another contest:

http://web.archive.org/web/19980129054809/www.nabba.com/97honor.htm

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2006, 11:30:43 PM »

Special "Geraldo" Ed

all this happened the year he benched 661

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2006, 11:51:38 PM »
I may be wrong, but I could've sworn the GQ Spring Fashion issue clearly said that Hitler mustaches were "Out". Here's a short list of other things that were "In" and "Out":

IN                                                                          OUT
Pot-Bellies                                                               Hitler Mustaches                   
Posting incessantly on message boards                         Changing baby's filthy diaper
Naming Awards after one's self                                    Naming one's child after an Award
Fender-Benders                                                        Transgender-Benders
Letting Daughter "babysit" for "Dora the Explorer" doll      Letting Dora the Explorer "babysit" for Daughter
Lee Priest                                                               Child-molesting Priest
Vinny                                                                     Vito
240                                                                       4:20
Offing Jack London                                                   Jacking off in London

Triumph "The Insult Dawg Comic" Ed                                               

BigNationRadio.com

RHINO290

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2006, 07:50:33 AM »
- Bob Gruskin, head of NABBA, has stated that someone else had won this event in 1997.
- A search using the internet archival also comes up empty. You would think that NABBA's honor roll would contain the winner of the North American event. It's not even listed, just a 3rd place in another contest:

It was not 1997- it was 1996.

Call Joe Tete.

RHINO290

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2006, 07:53:58 AM »

As usual, you are not insider anything. Bob Gruskin was there, and it was because of that win the Bob Gruskin invited me to compete in the World Championships in Greece, I year later. Bob, was also @ that show.

How in the world would you think I would qualify for the World Championships. Are you an idiot?

it's funny, you say 3rd in another event, but you fail to mention it was the world championships.

You IFBB losers are getting old.

RHINO290

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2006, 07:55:33 AM »
First of all --giver shit bro... it will be interesting to see what happens with this new PDI..Its always nice to have other choices.I hope it brings more opportunities for alot of BBers..We bust our asses and its good to see some positive change..

good luck on your Pro carrer..

Peace D

Thank you very much.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2006, 08:26:35 AM »
I may be wrong, but I could've sworn the GQ Spring Fashion issue clearly said that Hitler mustaches were "Out". Here's a short list of other things that were "In" and "Out":

IN                                                                          OUT
Pot-Bellies                                                               Hitler Mustaches                   
Posting incessantly on message boards                         Changing baby's filthy diaper
Naming Awards after one's self                                    Naming one's child after an Award
Fender-Benders                                                        Transgender-Benders
Letting Daughter "babysit" for "Dora the Explorer" doll      Letting Dora the Explorer "babysit" for Daughter
Lee Priest                                                               Child-molesting Priest
Vinny                                                                     Vito
240                                                                       4:20
Offing Jack London                                                   Jacking off in London

Triumph "The Insult Dawg Comic" Ed                                               

that's pretty damn funny.

I especially like the Jack London play on words, no offense to him of course.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2006, 08:28:43 AM »
As usual, you are not insider anything. Bob Gruskin was there, and it was because of that win the Bob Gruskin invited me to compete in the World Championships in Greece, I year later. Bob, was also @ that show.

How in the world would you think I would qualify for the World Championships. Are you an idiot?

it's funny, you say 3rd in another event, but you fail to mention it was the world championships.

You IFBB losers are getting old.
translation=i would get laughed off any IFBB stage with my 17 inch arms and 23 inch legs so i'll go to another federation.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

RHINO290

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2006, 08:38:46 AM »
translation=i would get laughed off any IFBB stage with my 17 inch arms and 23 inch legs so i'll go to another federation.

Okay, Mr. IFBB. Obviously, everyone loves talking, just showing how much everyone is worried.

When I place in the money, wonder what you will say then.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2006, 08:41:58 AM »
Okay, Mr. IFBB. Obviously, everyone loves talking, just showing how much everyone is worried.

if by "placing in the money" you mean 1,000 bucks then maybe but you'll never crack the top 7 or 8 that's for sure and it's not the IFBB anyway, you wouldn't stand a chance against those huge armed and legged bulls, those bodyparts on you are way too skinny and small.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2006, 08:55:15 AM »
Dude, I have fucking had it with you.

Why don't you be a man, and say this shit to my face?

If you had any balls you would, but you won't because you are a pussey, hiding behind a computer screen.

You had better pray, I mean pray, I never find out who you are, I will tear you to pieces.

Now print that f**k-face.
now this is a meltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

RHINO290

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2006, 08:57:04 AM »

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2006, 12:09:32 PM »

Translation: You aren't going to be on any stage sarcasm, because you don't have the courage to compete.