Author Topic: Earl and the fork incident  (Read 6427 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Earl and the fork incident
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2018, 07:08:57 PM »
I wonder if those people knew that Earl cried when he watched Levrone pose.

his comeback was much more disappointing for me

E
E

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2018, 07:25:12 PM »
If this happened on a cruise ship you could've easily sued the company for big money. If you reported this to HR and they didn't do anything about it, dude you would have a giant law suit and can prove everything via surveillance footage, my ship has over 1,000 security cameras. You could've proved you were sexually assaulted and the company did nothing about it. Not to mention you could blow this shit up on social media and I guarantee this would get national coverage.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2018, 07:40:16 PM »
If this happened on a cruise ship you could've easily sued the company for big money. If you reported this to HR and they didn't do anything about it, dude you would have a giant law suit and can prove everything via surveillance footage, my ship has over 1,000 security cameras. You could've proved you were sexually assaulted and the company did nothing about it. Not to mention you could blow this shit up on social media and I guarantee this would get national coverage.

I'll do you and we split the money?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2018, 07:47:26 PM »
Now, the true question would be if Earl would stick a fork in Levrone's glutes (at Levrone's best showing) and say "Well Done!".

Shaaaaa boooooom!!’

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2018, 05:36:27 PM »

;D  ;D

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2018, 09:20:09 AM »
If someone tried to jab me with a fork I would have instantly turned and slapped the shit out of them.
If it just so happened to be a woman or child then that would have been on them but you don't go jabbing people with forks.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2018, 12:45:47 PM »
 :-\

HOLY SHIT I NEVER SAW THOSE TWO PICS OF KEV :o :o :o

You look great Mo but yeah you really need to smile on stage.  You look really bored.  Like brutal said kevin owned the stage.

E

Never horny?  I thought it was the opposite.  As for the Super Bowl, my Steelers blew it :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

What goes through your mind when you look at all of these awesome pics of yourself.  Also how old were you when you started pumping iron?

rock the house Kev, rock the house 8)

E

Kevin out of all the pics in here, which one would you say is your favorite?  Which one really makes you say"damn I look good" ;D

E

Most of the time I just listen to it when I watch M3.  I watch it before all my training sessions.  Haven't had a bad workout since.  Fulbown rocks and is 100 times better than the crap you hear today!

E

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2018, 01:00:08 PM »
:-\

Earl is a passionate man.
I respect a man with a passion.
Go Earl!!!

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2018, 01:01:34 PM »

1000 cameras? I know now wny you love your work .
attention whore paradise  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2018, 03:56:04 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2018, 04:02:20 PM »
Earl is a passionate man.
I respect a man with a passion.
Go Earl!!!

Yes, Earl is a man with passion.

He cried when Levrone posed.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2018, 04:05:14 PM »
Yes, Earl is a man with passion.

He cried when Levrone posed.

what do you think the "fork woman" would have done if she knew this?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2018, 05:56:09 PM »
Lol

1000 cameras? I know now wny you love your work .
attention whore paradise  ;D
Dude everything needs to be caught on camera, mostly for lawsuit purposes, tons of injuries happen there to passengers and crew, I run all the outdoor decks and when it starts raining it's dangerous, I've seen passengers slip and break hips, arms, ankles, wrists...they have a procedure, security is notified and everything gets documented like a crime scene. They use the cameras for firing, people get caught doing sneaky stuff all the time. Corporate hospitality is no joke. But again Earl would've had a tremendous law suit if this happened on my ship.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2018, 07:51:32 PM »
Lol
Dude everything needs to be caught on camera, mostly for lawsuit purposes, tons of injuries happen there to passengers and crew, I run all the outdoor decks and when it starts raining it's dangerous, I've seen passengers slip and break hips, arms, ankles, wrists...they have a procedure, security is notified and everything gets documented like a crime scene. They use the cameras for firing, people get caught doing sneaky stuff all the time. Corporate hospitality is no joke. But again Earl would've had a tremendous law suit if this happened on my ship.

LOL
"

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2018, 11:41:22 PM »
Lol

Interesting insights once again. Thats why I love getbig!
Staff injuries? What are common injuries? I bet they climb and run down a lot of stairs, breaking ankles.etc.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2018, 04:25:05 AM »
Lol

"my ship"... it is not like you own it...  :D  ;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2018, 06:17:29 AM »
Interesting insights once again. Thats why I love getbig!
Staff injuries? What are common injuries? I bet they climb and run down a lot of stairs, breaking ankles.etc.
Lots of falls especially in the outdoor areas (if wet on the deck) and in the galleys (floors are super slippery in the galleys tons of steam from cooking/high temperature dish washers), staff is required to wear slip resistant shoes (which the company provides) but they are uncomfortable and sometimes crew will wear their own shoes if they fall and get injured first thing they look for on the camera and at the scene is if the crew member is wearing slip resistant shoes if you are not wearing them you are not covered. You see a lot of waiters/waitresses especially if they are older with wrist straps due to car poltunnel from carrying heavy trays. Most common is the Norovirus (which is common on cruise ships) it's kind of like getting food poisoning, you can get it from food or touching surfaces that a contanimated, you are pretty much shitting and vomiting for 3 days straight, it's hell, you have to be put in to medical isolation and sleep in our medical ward, I've never gotten this but it's terrible. I've had an older woman waitress I was managing, working out on the pool deck in the hot sun pass out. I know a few crew members who fell off their bunk (top bunk) and break their leg/ankle. Lots of crazy stuff.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2018, 12:16:56 PM »

i actually spoke to a lawyer i was acquainted with about my incident after this whole "metoo" fiasco came out

he said when an assault or harassment takes place in the workplace, all your employer has to do is take action meaning make the harasser leave you alone

you would only have a lawsuit if the harassment continued

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2018, 12:18:00 PM »
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2018, 12:20:46 PM »
If someone tried to jab me with a fork I would have instantly turned and slapped the shit out of them.
If it just so happened to be a woman or child then that would have been on them but you don't go jabbing people with forks.

that's what everybody says

it's different when it actually happens to you and then throw in the fact it's a girl and you're at work and onlookers always side with the girl when having a dispute with a man, it made for a very awkward situation

still waiting for "fitnessfrenzy" to tell me how a non "beta cuck"  would handle the whole thing

E
E

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2018, 02:22:02 PM »
that's what everybody says

it's different when it actually happens to you and then throw in the fact it's a girl and you're at work and onlookers always side with the girl when having a dispute with a man, it made for a very awkward situation

still waiting for "fitnessfrenzy" to tell me how a non "beta cuck"  would handle the whole thing

E

Yep

It’s a one way street mostly when it involves men as the victim, almost always gets turned around in favor of the women

All these allegations over the years I wonder how many men are actually guilty as opposed to women screaming “me too” for money and publicity

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2018, 03:30:39 PM »
Lots of falls especially in the outdoor areas (if wet on the deck) and in the galleys (floors are super slippery in the galleys tons of steam from cooking/high temperature dish washers), staff is required to wear slip resistant shoes (which the company provides) but they are uncomfortable and sometimes crew will wear their own shoes if they fall and get injured first thing they look for on the camera and at the scene is if the crew member is wearing slip resistant shoes if you are not wearing them you are not covered. You see a lot of waiters/waitresses especially if they are older with wrist straps due to car poltunnel from carrying heavy trays. Most common is the Norovirus (which is common on cruise ships) it's kind of like getting food poisoning, you can get it from food or touching surfaces that a contanimated, you are pretty much shitting and vomiting for 3 days straight, it's hell, you have to be put in to medical isolation and sleep in our medical ward, I've never gotten this but it's terrible. I've had an older woman waitress I was managing, working out on the pool deck in the hot sun pass out. I know a few crew members who fell off their bunk (top bunk) and break their leg/ankle. Lots of crazy stuff.

what cruise are you working ok, if you dont mind to answer

my wife and i love cruise, cunard's queen mary 2 is our favorite

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2018, 03:52:54 AM »

how is it possible you never got Norovirus? You have been working on these ships for years.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2018, 07:13:59 AM »
I don't get the whiteknighting.

Women can get away with so much in the workplace and a guy can't complain because he'll get laughed at.

It's like some guys have never had a woman have interest in them, whether the woman be attractive or ugly.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2018, 02:46:40 PM »
bump

tie

bump