Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk
BE BACK....Lifetime Ban
(1/6) > >>
BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT:
I have kept in contact with Jeff....aka Be Back. He wanted me to let you guys know that he will not be posting on Getbig anymore. In his words....I quote...
  "The only reason I have had a lifetime ban is for calling out a bullshitting libelous moron. I have never been abusive racist,homophobic, anti semitic or abusive in general."

It is really sad that this has happened...as Jeff is one of the only true competitive bodybuilders on this site and a wealth of real world, tried and true knowledge of this game.
BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT:
I have kept in contact with Jeff....aka Be Back. He wanted me to let you guys know that he will not be posting on Getbig anymore. In his words....I quote...
  "The only reason I have had a lifetime ban is for calling out a bullshitting libelous moron. I have never been abusive racist,homophobic, anti semitic or abusive in general."

It is really sad that this has happened...as Jeff is one of the only true competitive bodybuilders on this site and a wealth of real world, tried and true knowledge of this game.

BB:
Back story?
SF1900:
Brutal Meltdown by Be Back.
SOMEPARTS:

--- Quote from: SF1900 on May 23, 2018, 02:53:43 PM ---Brutal Meltdown by Be Back.

--- End quote ---

It also appears "there are things" ...
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version