Author Topic: They are going after Morgan Freeman now  (Read 8207 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: They are going after Morgan Freeman now
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2018, 02:01:37 PM »
women who work for men, especially powerful rich famous men, should expect to be harassed, hit on and touched inappropriately. why do they think they got that job in the first place? Why is any of this news??

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2018, 02:13:48 PM »
women do not belong in the workforce, as they create a chaotic, and weak workforce

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2018, 02:31:41 PM »
I'm sure theres tons of horny old men in nursing homes saying these same type of things to the nurses and staff, why aren't these old men getting sued?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2018, 04:54:17 PM »
women do not belong in the workforce, as they create a chaotic, and weak workforce

Precisely.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2018, 05:00:56 PM »
This story needs to go away.  It's no secret he's a freak.  When he was married, it's well known that it was an open marriage.  He ain't Cosby or Weinstein.  Deal with it. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2018, 05:06:52 PM »

True

Some woman are good workers...

Most aren’t.... 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2018, 05:09:09 PM »
This story needs to go away.  It's no secret he's a freak.  When he was married, it's well known that it was an open marriage.  He ain't Cosby or Weinstein.  Deal with it. 

You hook up w him?   It’s cool.  It’s get big.   F.   We even got peeps in bunny suits and dudes married to people who dress up like a witch

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2018, 08:26:53 PM »
You hook up w him?   It’s cool.  It’s get big.   F.   We even got peeps in bunny suits and dudes married to people who dress up like a witch

No, not really my thing.  I don't fear the cock, I just don't fancy it.  I know the bunny suit epidode, but what is the witch tale?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2018, 09:06:15 PM »
Liberals will eat their own to remain true to their filthy ways.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2018, 10:03:45 PM »
This is the Matrix guy, right?

No this is the old dude in those 70’s Kung fu movies, made an appearance in enter the dragon

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2018, 02:07:23 AM »
I'm sure theres tons of horny old men in nursing homes saying these same type of things to the nurses and staff, why aren't these old men getting sued?

You really can’t be this stupid.   ???
X

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2018, 02:13:00 AM »
adoptive grand-daughter, IIRC.

always making excuses for the brothers eh Parker..

still fucking evil

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2018, 02:14:10 AM »
it does. while distasteful, its not perverse.  
It's WAY MORE than distasteful, it is an evil and sick abuse of trust and highly likely she saw him as "grampa" in her own mind.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2018, 05:40:13 AM »
I don’t believe that Morgan committed a crime. So these women will not get paid a cent.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2018, 05:47:58 AM »
You really can’t be this stupid.   ???

I get it, there's tons of horny 80 year old men that harass their nurses everyday, yet they are not millionaires so they are not getting sued. Why aren't guys harassing women from construction sites getting sued?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2018, 06:15:34 AM »
I get it, there's tons of horny 80 year old men that harass their nurses everyday, yet they are not millionaires so they are not getting sued. Why aren't guys harassing women from construction sites getting sued?

"More than 50 percent of residents in assisted living and nursing homes have some form of dementia or cognitive impairment, including Alzheimer's. Available research indicates that about 67 percent of dementia-related deaths occur in nursing homes."

Good luck trying to sue an Alzheimer's patient on medicare. I don't think it would hold up in court.

The fact is, when you apply for certain jobs, you likely sign a contract that indicates that X is part of the job description. It's like becoming a garbage man and then complaining that you have to pick up garbage. When you work with geriatric patients with severe cognitive decline, dealing with physical aggression and "sexual harassment" is unfortunately part of the job. You can't expect to work in such a setting and not experience those things--it would likely not hold up in court. Even if the 80 year old Alzheimers patients was wealthy, the nurse would still not likely win in court. As such, given their medical conditions, they would likely not be held responsible for their behaviors.

Construction workers are possibly a different story.
X

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2018, 06:36:22 AM »
"More than 50 percent of residents in assisted living and nursing homes have some form of dementia or cognitive impairment, including Alzheimer's. Available research indicates that about 67 percent of dementia-related deaths occur in nursing homes."

Good luck trying to sue an Alzheimer's patient on medicare. I don't think it would hold up in court.

The fact is, when you apply for certain jobs, you likely sign a contract that indicates that X is part of the job description. It's like becoming a garbage man and then complaining that you have to pick up garbage. When you work with geriatric patients with severe cognitive decline, dealing with physical aggression and "sexual harassment" is unfortunately part of the job. You can't expect to work in such a setting and not experience those things--it would likely not hold up in court. Even if the 80 year old Alzheimers patients was wealthy, the nurse would still not likely win in court. As such, given their medical conditions, they would likely not be held responsible for their behaviors.

Construction workers are possibly a different story.

I think that The Keto Kid is simply saying that women will only go after men that have hundreds of millions in their bank accounts. They don’t want justice, they want money

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2018, 09:24:18 AM »
I think that The Keto Kid is simply saying that women will only go after men that have hundreds of millions in their bank accounts. They don’t want justice, they want money

My response was really toward Go4It who gave a horrible analogy, comparing old people in assisted living vs. fully functioning humans.
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2018, 10:27:07 AM »
No this is the old dude in those 70’s Kung fu movies, made an appearance in enter the dragon

You mean Kareem Abdul Gooding Jr?

Ya, he went on to be Secretary General of the United Nations for a while...

T

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2018, 11:26:41 AM »
Exactly, another example on my ship theres a sanitation department, this department consists of a lot of immigrant males from Jamaica, Nicaragua, Ghana, Columbia, etc..these guys are absolutely ruthless when hitting on women, they are constantly harassing girls, the guys from Ghana are always telling girls "I want you to meet Mutumbo" ;D they are referring to their dicks lol, and these girls just shake it off, except it, deal with it daily, yet I guarantee you if the Captain of my ship was to say something like that there would be lawsuits, HR complaints, etc. But because these guys are dish washers making minimum wage, the girls just deal with it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2018, 11:52:58 AM »
Exactly, another example on my ship theres a sanitation department, this department consists of a lot of immigrant males from Jamaica, Nicaragua, Ghana, Columbia, etc..these guys are absolutely ruthless when hitting on women, they are constantly harassing girls, the guys from Ghana are always telling girls "I want you to meet Mutumbo" ;D they are referring to their dicks lol, and these girls just shake it off, except it, deal with it daily, yet I guarantee you if the Captain of my ship was to say something like that there would be lawsuits, HR complaints, etc. But because these guys are dish washers making minimum wage, the girls just deal with it.

But you still gave a horrible analogy comparing them to the geriatric population in ALF or nursing homes. It's not equivalent. I know you were trying to be witty with your comment by trying to provide an analogy, but you failed miserably.  ??? ???

A nurse can't sue an 80 year old geriatric client with dementia or alzheimers for inappropriate/sexual comments.

Just admit you gave a bad analogy and save face.

"I'm sure theres tons of horny old men in nursing homes saying these same type of things to the nurses and staff, why aren't these old men getting sued?"  ??? ??? ???
X

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2018, 11:57:54 AM »
But you still gave a horrible analogy comparing them to the geriatric population in ALF or nursing homes. It's not equivalent.

A nurse can't sue an 80 year geriatric client with dementia or alzheimers for inappropriate/sexual comments.

Just admit you gave a bad analogy and save face.
Lol, I never said anything about people with dementia, dude old men are horny, look up the high rates of std's that they are discovering in nursing home patients, they are hooking up like crazy in there, and you gotta be delusional if you don't think these oldtimers are harassing these nurses daily. Yet there are zero lawsuits there..I wonder why that is. $$$$

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2018, 12:10:20 PM »
Yeah it does. And you as an attorney would know about clarification of facts.
Now, it's coming back to light---and she was killed by her boyfriend.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/lawandcrime.com/celebrity/morgan-freeman-allegedly-slept-with-his-step-granddaughter/amp/

And then there was that car accident about 10 years ago. He was driving a female companions car, on the way to his residence, at night, when they both were coming from a mutual friend's party. He got busted in the company of another woman other than his wife.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1041570/Pictured-The-horrific-car-crash-nearly-killed-Morgan-Freeman.html

Holy shit, he's worse than the Clintons. How many other people has he had killed!?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2018, 12:11:14 PM »
Lol, I never said anything about people with dementia, dude old men are horny, look up the high rates of std's that they are discovering in nursing home patients, they are hooking up like crazy in there, and you gotta be delusional if you don't think these oldtimers are harassing these nurses daily. Yet there are zero lawsuits there..I wonder why that is. $$$$

The study revealed that 67% of people in nursing homes and/or ALF's have some sort of cognitive decline. That's a pretty damn big number to ignore and not to consider in your statement.  ??? ???
X

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2018, 12:39:46 PM »
The study revealed that 67% of people in nursing homes and/or ALF's have some sort of cognitive decline. That's a pretty damn big number to ignore and not to consider in your statement.  ??? ???
Looks like they still remember how to have sex.

Senior Citizens are spreading STDs like wildfire according to statistics recently released from the CDC. Some might find the numbers shocking, especially those who might be surprised at the level of sexual activity among single seniors. According to the CDC, diseases like Syphilis and Chlamydia increased by 52 and 31 percent respectively from 2007 to 2011. This puts seniors in competition with young people between the ages of 20 and 24 in terms of the biggest increase in STDS. Young people in this age group had similar numbers in terms of increases in these types of illnesses.

The rate of STDs among seniors has been growing steadily for the last several years. In 2010, the CDC reported that rates of STDs in seniors had doubled from 2000 to 2010. They continued to increase after that report with rates being the highest  in the state of Florida.