Author Topic: European future  (Read 33079 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: European future
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2018, 04:11:47 PM »
Germany today, just wonderful

Antifa's great work in the Hamburg Schanzenviertel.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2018, 04:36:02 PM »
United Kingdom, taking care of their own.

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2018, 11:06:24 AM »
LOL @ Russian TV telling more about Sweden than Swedish media. :D (For our Russian Getbiggers)

Russian TV
Q

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2018, 11:37:52 AM »
If Italy leave it’s all over for the EU
It’s clearly fcuked as it now.
Let me give you a brief insight if this can be of any interest for you: people here in Italy are sick and tired to see this bunch of Hebrews talking over their iPhones with brand new air Max (or whatever they like to wear) by the side of the road doing nothing, while we go to work at the office.
I live in a small rural town and I travel to go to the office : a very good job in a big company.
Don't want to sound racist or disrespectful but why do we have to feed these drug dealers and pimps?
People can't stand this situation anymore : few weeks ago in a town nearby ( in the North) a mosque was about to be opened, needless to say pigs heads were impaled on its gates and dead pigs were launched inside: no more mosque there!
Oh and the same happened c/o a church not far away from here where the priest was giving home to lots of so called refugees who were just drug dealers and thieves.
Italy is not a racist country, but all these years of leftists had a bad impact on people's mood and feelings.
North of Italy

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2018, 12:39:48 PM »
Let me give you a brief insight if this can be of any interest for you: people here in Italy are sick and tired to see this bunch of Hebrews talking over their iPhones with brand new air Max (or whatever they like to wear) by the side of the road doing nothing, while we go to work at the office.
I live in a small rural town and I travel to go to the office : a very good job in a big company.
Don't want to sound racist or disrespectful but why do we have to feed these drug dealers and pimps?
People can't stand this situation anymore : few weeks ago in a town nearby ( in the North) a mosque was about to be opened, needless to say pigs heads were impaled on its gates and dead pigs were launched inside: no more mosque there!
Oh and the same happened c/o a church not far away from here where the priest was giving home to lots of so called refugees who were just drug dealers and thieves.
Italy is not a racist country, but all these years of leftists had a bad impact on people's mood and feelings.

Your opinions on the Luigi Fogli-incident?

Poor guy. Probably worked his ass off for years to have that hotel, and this is the way it ends.

With Der Stasi forcefully taking his property to house a bunch of criminal louts.

Why hasn't there been an armed revolt in the village that this has taken place in?

My prediction is he'll be dead within a month, either due to the stress that these scum policia put him through, or at the hands of his 'guests'.

Disgusting.
Q

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: July 04, 2018, 12:53:19 PM »
There are many cases like this in the commies areas.
And to prove what I was telling you about people sick of this, the new right-side governor of the city won by a country mile : 74%
North of Italy

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2018, 02:35:58 PM »

Thanks - and the same feeling are in many other European countries
There all pissed of with this ridiculous situation.

More Pigs blood / heads / bacon needs dispatching out 👍🏻😀

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #157 on: July 04, 2018, 02:39:21 PM »
Your opinions on the Luigi Fogli-incident?

Poor guy. Probably worked his ass off for years to have that hotel, and this is the way it ends.

With Der Stasi forcefully taking his property to house a bunch of criminal louts.

Why hasn't there been an armed revolt in the village that this has taken place in?

My prediction is he'll be dead within a month, either due to the stress that these scum policia put him through, or at the hands of his 'guests'.

Disgusting.

I would hope with the new government
That disgusting decision has been overturned & the hotel
Is back with its rightful owner.

Pigs blood & bacon everywhere would of been in order for the new guests
Back then.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #158 on: July 04, 2018, 03:02:32 PM »
Are you guys at all sad that diversity is not our strength and it has completely failed and shown people get along better with their own kind?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 04, 2018, 03:19:20 PM »

S.Salvini needs gigantic vacuum cleaner  ;)

Are you in Liguria !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 04, 2018, 03:24:23 PM »
LOL @ Russian TV telling more about Sweden than Swedish media. :D (For our Russian Getbiggers)

Russian TV

In May '45. British army stopped Red army getting into Sweden !!!.
Supposedly Tommy's arrived only 4 hours before Russians  :P

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2018, 01:25:16 AM »

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2018, 02:48:16 AM »
S.Salvini needs gigantic vacuum cleaner  ;)

Are you in Liguria !.
No I don't live in that shithole. For all Italians Liguria and its people are far worse than any place, Jesus Christ even Kandahar would be better.
No offense if you live there, the place has nice points but 95% is a dirty mess with hideous, arrogant people who believe they are the chosen ones.
In reality they are a bunch of envious poor people...
North of Italy

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2018, 02:58:51 AM »
No I don't live in that shithole. For all Italians Liguria and its people are far worse than any place, Jesus Christ even Kandahar would be better.
No offense if you live there, the place has nice points but 95% is a dirty mess with hideous, arrogant people who believe they are the chosen ones.

Friends in beautiful Bordighera (& Monte Carlo)  ;)
I am in Australia  8)

werewolf operative

« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2018, 09:27:54 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2018, 09:30:18 AM »
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2018, 01:16:14 PM »

Those dudes in the portraits in the second pic wouldn't know what to do if they saw that dude in their town hall right now. SAD!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2018, 02:03:28 PM »

You are awesome, you should move to the US. We would welcome you!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2018, 04:33:31 PM »
United Nationalist of Europe becomes reality  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2018, 04:44:55 PM »
Q

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2018, 05:26:32 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2018, 06:43:44 PM »
Any context?

Videoclip was called "Chinese Police taking care of a Muslim"
Q

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2018, 07:33:30 PM »
europe had much bigger problems in the past.

centuries of war, including two world wars, terror and occupations.

todays europe is paradise compared to the europe of the past.

unique point

add in black plague too

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: July 06, 2018, 03:21:45 AM »
You are awesome, you should move to the US. We would welcome you!
I wish I could. Maybe in future, who knows...
North of Italy

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #174 on: July 06, 2018, 12:18:57 PM »
The Italian Lifter: how about that town that worship mussolini still