Author Topic: The Current State of the Media  (Read 55960 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: The Current State of the Media
« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2018, 03:17:11 AM »
Jesus Fucking Christ. The MSM really is a therapy session for liberals. Is there any other profession out there that sucks itself off as much as (((Journalism)))?

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2018, 04:56:39 PM »
 :D
a

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: August 18, 2018, 07:42:38 PM »
Jesus Fucking Christ. The MSM really is a therapy session for liberals. Is there any other profession out there that sucks itself off as much as (((Journalism)))?

lol... "We can attack you, but you cant attack us" (liberal media philosophy)
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: August 18, 2018, 07:45:18 PM »
In 20-30 years she is going to look so bad 

her tan and her hair style.. looks like shes trying to become black.
real men= no rubbers

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2018, 04:34:24 AM »
Don't listen to doctors outside your race!  >:(
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #180 on: August 21, 2018, 04:41:04 AM »
Don't listen to doctors outside your race!  >:(

Maybe Goodrum could offer fitness tips to them. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #181 on: August 21, 2018, 07:31:00 AM »
“Black men have lowest life expectancy than other races”

See even Nature hates them.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #182 on: August 21, 2018, 07:45:30 AM »
Eat less and move more.    Stop shooting and robb By and looting.   Stop the gay low down bs that gets aids.  Life expencsnty will increase

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #183 on: August 22, 2018, 03:31:33 AM »
Nice headline.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #184 on: August 22, 2018, 04:45:48 PM »
 8)
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2018, 11:23:49 AM »
I used to be afraid... Pathetic
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #186 on: August 25, 2018, 02:04:53 PM »
 ???
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #187 on: August 26, 2018, 04:36:13 PM »
LOL! This sums it up brilliantly:
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 26, 2018, 04:39:57 PM »
LOL! This sums it up brilliantly:

it's gotten to that point. You can safely assume 90% of what comes out of trumps mouth or tweets are false

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 26, 2018, 04:43:55 PM »
it's gotten to that point. You can safely assume 90% of what comes out of trumps mouth or tweets are false

Maybe Trump doesn't know a lie from the truth, but I think he knows exactly what he's doing. He throws a lot of shit out there and when something sticks he plays it to death. If you tell people the same thing enough times, they start to believe it whether it's a lie or the truth.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 26, 2018, 05:17:26 PM »
Maybe Trump doesn't know a lie from the truth, but I think he knows exactly what he's doing. He throws a lot of shit out there and when something sticks he plays it to death. If you tell people the same thing enough times, they start to believe it whether it's a lie or the truth.

I wonder too sometimes if he is so far gone whatever he says he thinks it's true. I believe him pathological, I just dont know if it matters though that he knows he lies at a record pace or not.. it's still dangerous

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 26, 2018, 11:38:46 PM »
I wonder too sometimes if he is so far gone whatever he says he thinks it's true. I believe him pathological, I just dont know if it matters though that he knows he lies at a record pace or not.. it's still dangerous

All I can say is that I was taught to believe that lying is the biggest sin. As a kid, when I did something wrong and admitted it, the punishment was mild as compared to when I did something wrong and lied about it and then all hell would break loose.  ;)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #192 on: August 27, 2018, 04:03:03 AM »

Then Trump should have no problem starting up TrumpTV - or any media outlet - after his 8-year presidency
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #193 on: August 29, 2018, 02:23:59 AM »
 ::) ::) ::)
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2018, 02:39:50 AM »
Great thread.   :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2018, 02:43:34 AM »

All I can say is that I was taught to believe that lying is the biggest sin. As a kid, when I did something wrong and admitted it, the punishment was mild as compared to when I did something wrong and lied about it and then all hell would break loose.  ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2018, 05:57:33 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ha Ha ha Very Funny.  ;D ;D ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 29, 2018, 02:36:38 PM »
Dozens at Facebook Unite to Challenge Its ‘Intolerant’ Liberal Culture

SAN FRANCISCO — The post went up quietly on Facebook’s internal message board last week. Titled “We Have a Problem With Political Diversity,” it quickly took off inside the social network.

“We are a political monoculture that’s intolerant of different views,” Brian Amerige, a senior Facebook engineer, wrote in the post, which was obtained by The New York Times. “We claim to welcome all perspectives, but are quick to attack — often in mobs — anyone who presents a view that appears to be in opposition to left-leaning ideology.”

Since the post went up, more than 100 Facebook employees have joined Mr. Amerige to form an online group called FB’ers for Political Diversity, according to two people who viewed the group’s page and who were not authorized to speak publicly. The aim of the initiative, according to Mr. Amerige’s memo, is to create a space for ideological diversity within the company.

The new group has upset other Facebook employees, who said its online posts were offensive to minorities. One engineer, who declined to be identified for fear of retaliation, said several people had lodged complaints with their managers about FB’ers for Political Diversity and were told that it had not broken any company rules.

Another employee said the group appeared to be constructive and inclusive of different political viewpoints. Mr. Amerige did not respond to requests for comment.

The activity is a rare sign of organized dissent within Facebook over the company’s largely liberal workplace culture. While the new group is just a sliver of Facebook’s work force of more than 25,000, the company’s workers have in the past appeared less inclined than their peers at other tech companies to challenge leadership, and most have been loyalists to its chief executive, Mark Zuckerberg.

But over the past two years, Facebook has undergone a series of crises, including the spread of misinformation by Russians on its platform and the mishandling of users’ data. Facebook has also been accused of stifling conservative speech by President Trump and Senator Ted Cruz, Republican of Texas, among others. This month, the social network barred the far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, a move that critics seized on as further evidence that the company harbors an anti-conservative bias.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/28/technology/inside-facebook-employees-political-bias.html

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2018, 09:15:43 AM »
"Journalist"
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #199 on: September 01, 2018, 09:19:59 AM »
Amnesty Graham is now dead to the (((Media)))
a