Author Topic: The Current State of the Media  (Read 55975 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: The Current State of the Media
« Reply #225 on: October 19, 2018, 11:00:33 AM »
:-*

Considering a journalist was just murdered, it is sad Trump either doesn't have any self awareness or he is playing to a base of thugs

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #226 on: October 19, 2018, 11:23:08 AM »
Considering a journalist was just murdered, it is sad Trump either doesn't have any self awareness or he is playing to a base of thugs

yes, because the 'media' is sooooooooooo full of integrity. can't criticize them whatsoever! they have to be treated with the utmost respect!   
:)
it would be a damn shame if someone got caught spying on AP journalists writing negative stories  ::)
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: October 19, 2018, 03:40:50 PM »
The crowd cheered when he said that. His rally crowd is going to be 100% Trump supporters.
This "back the body slammer against the journalist" is vintage Trump.

His supppoters think team Trump is strong vs the weak, wimpy libtard journalists.
It's total reality show level drama, but it works.

which saddens me more than having someone like Trump  at the helm. The man who knows more about everything than anyone.

Kwon3

« Reply #228 on: October 19, 2018, 05:45:11 PM »
which saddens me more than having someone like Trump  at the helm. The man who knows more about everything than anyone.
He knows more about running than country than you, and that's already a high achievement in itself.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #229 on: October 19, 2018, 06:35:36 PM »
WTF does that have to do with anything?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: October 19, 2018, 08:22:48 PM »

Seriously?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #231 on: October 19, 2018, 09:47:57 PM »
Considering a journalist was just murdered,
it is sad Trump either doesn't have any self awareness or he is playing to a base of thugs

Yes - how are they related ?

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #232 on: October 20, 2018, 12:24:21 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #233 on: October 20, 2018, 04:28:15 AM »
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: October 20, 2018, 12:34:32 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #235 on: October 20, 2018, 02:42:29 PM »
LOL!

The NPC meme is great, it has already triggered so many hysterical automated responses. It's the new Pepe.

Kwon3

« Reply #236 on: October 20, 2018, 07:12:54 PM »
I guess living around people for decades makes me less informed then someone who never lived here. ::)
yeah, howie
you see, in your America, whites were 85% of the population and rarely mixed with people from other races, it just wasn't hip after the summer of '69. Blacks got militaristic and self-aware in the 70s, and whites became more rock n roll and pot and love and whatever other hippie crap whites did til the early 80s booted them out. You've all been upstanding citizens since, other than that embarrassing leather jacket and ripped up jeans period in the late 80s, a few DIUs or prescription pill abuse cases here and there, and obviously the most self-absorbed, narcissistic, ignorant, repulsive, brash anti-American new Left agitators since the fucking Greeks shat out the Romans with their Trojan horse.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: October 21, 2018, 12:29:03 PM »
Seriously?
I don't see you bitching when cops are murdered and BLM/Antifa are out in the streets protesting police while being protected by them.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #238 on: October 21, 2018, 02:24:18 PM »
I don't see you bitching when cops are murdered and BLM/Antifa are out in the streets protesting police while being protected by them.
That's why I have doubts about his background. You vouched for him, and that was good enough for me, but former cops don't sit back and watch their former friends or brothers in arms get shot, stabbed, run over, picketed, filmed by dindus and railroaded by self-hating liberal district attorneys, or abused the way the Left is doing without speaking out against it. He never has a single word to say against these fanatics and criminals antifa who throw objects at the police or taunt them. Fuck him. He disgraces the badge. Hell, I should take it from him and put in in a display case in my spare room, it would get better dignity there.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: October 21, 2018, 06:45:51 PM »
That's why I have doubts about his background. You vouched for him, and that was good enough for me, but former cops don't sit back and watch their former friends or brothers in arms get shot, stabbed, run over, picketed, filmed by dindus and railroaded by self-hating liberal district attorneys, or abused the way the Left is doing without speaking out against it. He never has a single word to say against these fanatics and criminals antifa who throw objects at the police or taunt them. Fuck him. He disgraces the badge. Hell, I should take it from him and put in in a display case in my spare room, it would get better dignity there.
His background is legit, just means he has huge amounts of white guilt built up from years of taking liberties on minorities and using his position of power to get away with it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #240 on: October 21, 2018, 07:36:29 PM »
His background is legit, just means he has huge amounts of white guilt built up from years of taking liberties on minorities and using his position of power to get away with it.
I'm sure he has a lot of dirt in his closet. He seems the type who would've used excessive force and manhandled his share of young black men who resisted, especially in the early years of his career as that was considered top notch policing back when COPS first came on the air.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: October 21, 2018, 09:26:40 PM »

Your post.. simply not true. Illuminati often voices his annoyance that I "Always take up for cops" You guys need to decide what its going to be. I never take up for cops or I always take up for cops  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: October 21, 2018, 09:30:19 PM »

I think it means I have the ability to see two sides of an issue on occasion. I can be pro police, and still recognize there are times the police screw the pooch and should be held accountable. Those things aren't or at least shouldn't be mutually exclusive. I can understand that this country can't have open borders, but I can acknowledge the system in place for coming here legally needs work to make it fair. I can be for gun ownership yet know there needs to be regulation. The list goes on and on. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #243 on: October 22, 2018, 03:43:14 AM »
Wow. Morning Joe is SHOCKED that people want lawful immigration!  :o :o :o
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #244 on: October 22, 2018, 03:47:43 AM »
Wow. Morning Joe is SHOCKED that people want lawful immigration!  :o :o :o
a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #245 on: October 22, 2018, 05:21:45 AM »
I think it means I have the ability to see two sides of an issue on occasion. I can be pro police, and still recognize there are times the police screw the pooch and should be held accountable. Those things aren't or at least shouldn't be mutually exclusive. I can understand that this country can't have open borders, but I can acknowledge the system in place for coming here legally needs work to make it fair. I can be for gun ownership yet know there needs to be regulation. The list goes on and on. 

Yes I’d agree most of the time the above can be said of you.
As it can to myself  ;D

Kwon3

« Reply #246 on: October 22, 2018, 05:07:48 PM »
Yes I’d agree most of the time the above can be said of you.
As it can to myself  ;D

except your views aren't poop pellets covered in homeless man scat and sprayed with 3 a.m. alcoholic diarrhea sprinkles, like his.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: October 22, 2018, 07:43:56 PM »
I don't agree. I think you have a pretty closed minded view and look the other way when your political affiliation calls for it. 
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: October 22, 2018, 07:45:22 PM »
I don't agree. I think you have a pretty closed minded view and look the other way when your political affiliation calls for it. 

Then we can just agree to disagree. My view of your posts are pretty much in line with your view of mine

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: October 22, 2018, 07:47:11 PM »
Then we can just agree to disagree. My view of your posts are pretty much in line with your view of mine
The line has been drawn, the gauntlet thrown, the glove pelted across your cheeks!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!