Author Topic: TRUMP CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE!...BALL-LICKERS SILENT AGAIN  (Read 9191 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: TRUMP CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE!...BALL-LICKERS SILENT AGAIN
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2018, 05:50:22 PM »
The economy is doing good. That means any lies told are irrelevant. You really need to get on board with this.
x2 Nice to see you going full Trumptard. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2018, 05:56:28 PM »
x2 Nice to see you going full Trumptard. 8)

I'm sorry.. I was just repeating what I hear on this board. Is that not the case? Do lies matter?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2018, 06:23:04 PM »
Do lies matter?
Only when Trump does it, when liberals do it, they have the peoples best interest in mind.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2018, 06:28:10 PM »
Only when Trump does it, when liberals do it, they have the peoples best interest in mind.

well I disagree with that. I think politicians lying to the citizens is wrong period. I get that the CIA have to keep things secret in order to fulfill a mission, but when a representative of the government speaks to us, we SHOULD be able to believe what they say., If they can't tell us the truth, they shouldn't say anything. Just my opinion

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2018, 06:29:27 PM »
well I disagree with that. I think politicians lying to the citizens is wrong period. I get that the CIA have to keep things secret in order to fulfill a mission, but when a representative of the government speaks to us, we SHOULD be able to believe what they say., If they can't tell us the truth, they shouldn't say anything. Just my opinion
According to that, we would never hear a politician again! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2018, 06:32:48 PM »
According to that, we would never hear a politician again! :D

Could be worse Chaos!  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2018, 11:29:16 PM »

You should also say that goes for cops & their superiors.
How about them telling the truth & not lying
The people Should be able what they Say.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2018, 11:35:13 PM »
You should also say that goes for cops & their superiors.
How about them telling the truth & not lying
The people Should be able what they Say.

If we were in the other thread sure.. we are in the political thread. But for the record, absolutely. Any time I say.. from here on out.. that government officials should be held accountable for telling the truth, I mean police as well.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2018, 11:41:25 PM »
If we were in the other thread sure.. we are in the political thread. But for the record, absolutely. Any time I say.. from here on out.. that government officials should be held accountable for telling the truth, I mean police as well.

Ahh only you not so vociferous at pointing it out on the other thread,
Sometimes your quiet is deafening.
But not so on Trump.
Clearly to you He is a bigger issue & that’s fine that’s your opinion.

On a different subject
I see prime suspect Peadophile hasn’t replied to your post or others or ventured
Back to that other thread.
Also says a lot about him do you not think.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2018, 11:45:47 PM »

Ahh only you not so vociferous at pointing it out on the other thread,
Sometimes your quiet is deafening.
But not so on Trump.
Clearly to you He is a bigger issue & that’s fine that’s your opinion.

On a different subject
I see prime suspect Peadophile hasn’t replied to your post or others or ventured
Back to that other thread.
Also says a lot about him do you not think.

He did reply. I can't remember the thread, but it was today. He explained his view. He fell on the sword so to speak.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2018, 11:51:26 PM »
as far as the other thread.. I don't visit that thread that often. Usually I will glance at who posted last. Skeletor is the main poster. He uses sources that are usually anti police. There have been a few occasions where i  took the time to search his stories on less anti cop sites and found many of his posts are very one sided. I don't want to say they are bogus, but some hinge on the edge of that.  and I have pointed that out on many ocassions so that perhaps those reading that thread will figure out they need to do some research on their own. If I see you or someone else I know post I might click on it and look at whats going on. My silence just means I am not in the business of addressing every single incident skeletor thinks is an abuse of power. I acknowledge some of them exists. I have just researched enough of his posts to know a percentage were written by Alex Jones types and it is mentally exhausting to point out as I have on occasion the "rest of the story", the truth is not his concern from what I have gathered over following that thread for years, but any source that prints an anti police story gets posted there.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2018, 11:55:52 PM »
He did reply. I can't remember the thread, but it was today. He explained his view. He fell on the sword so to speak.

Sadly it wasnt a real sword.
And why not reply in the thread it was asked & he was called out in by many.
More avoidance on his part.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2018, 11:58:58 PM »
Sadly it wasnt a real sword.
And why not reply in the thread it was asked & he was called out in by many.
More avoidance on his part.

because it was locked?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2018, 11:59:45 PM »
as far as the other thread.. I don't visit that thread that often. Usually I will glance at who posted last. Skeletor is the main poster. He uses sources that are usually anti police. There have been a few occasions where i  took the time to search his stories on less anti cop sites and found many of his posts are very one sided. I don't want to say there are bogus, but some hinge on the edge of that. If I see you or someone else I know post I might click on it and look at whats going on. My silence just means I am not in the business of addressing every single incident skeletor thinks is an abuse of power. I acknowledge some of them exists. I have just researched enough of his posts to know a percentage were written by Alex Jones types and it is mentally exhausting to point out as I have on occasion the "rest of the story"

There’s a lot of questionable reporting from many different sources
And a lot of them are supposed main main stream media sites
Skewering the facts to meet their agenda.

Not just the bad cop reporting sites
It has to be said.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2018, 12:03:52 AM »
because it was locked?

No not that thread

The https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=645547.0
Thread
That isn’t locked and he’s been called out by many & yourself I believe( without checking )
On that thread.

I’ll check though.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2018, 12:04:34 AM »
There’s a lot of questionable reporting from many different sources
And a lot of them are supposed main main stream media sites
Skewering the facts to meet their agenda.

Not just the bad cop reporting sites
It has to be said.

Agreed. It is an effort to find out what the truth is these days... but for me.. when I read a supposedly professionally journalistic article that says something to the effect of  "And when  the goat F*&%$ g rapist officers responded to the apartment of the innocent MS13 member, who was putting his son through trade school" ( I'm exaggerating here but not by much ) I figure there is another source I can plug either the suspect or the cops name in and find a more balanced version of events. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2018, 12:07:02 AM »
No not that thread

The https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=645547.0
Thread
That isn’t locked and he’s been called out by many & yourself I believe( without checking )
On that thread.

I’ll check though.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=645787.msg9051760#msg9051760

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2018, 12:07:18 AM »
Agnostic007
Getbig V

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

Re: More swamp against Trump
« Reply #82 on: 05-06-2018, 02:55:55 »
Reply with quoteQuote
"Pedophilia is classified as a mental disorder (a sickness). If this is true, why not kill everyone who has mental disorders. You could even take it a step further and kill everyone who is sick, whether mentally or physically. Who needs all these sick people? The world is overpopulated anyway, and this is one solution to that problem. Perhaps you're on to something here."  Primemuscle

That right there's  hard to defend, I don't care who you are - Larry The Cable Guy

This is on there from you
And it’s not locked - no reply from him.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2018, 12:08:22 AM »
"I'm using your post as a means to explain myself regarding a previous post I made in a different and now locked thread. Hope you don't mind.

It’s been pointed out to me by a couple of well meaning folks that I screwed up in my controversial post to Illuminati regarding pedophilia. Furthermore, when called on it, I neglected to explain myself. So here goes.

My honest opinion is that pedophiles are indefensible because their horrific crimes against vulnerable children are despicable.

I do not believe in capital punishment. My response to Illuminati was in reaction to his post which suggested we should kill all pedophiles.

Mental health professionals suggest that once a pedophile acts on their desires, there is almost no chance they can be cured. Given that, I believe that these criminals should be incarcerated indefinitely. The risk of re-occurrence is too great.

The mental health community believes that active pedophilia can be prevented if the pedophile has not yet acted on their deviant desires. If this is possible, it would reduce the number of victims.... the children. IMO, prevention should be our focus."

It's on this thread I think

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2018, 12:09:13 AM »
I'm using your post as a means to explain myself regarding a previous post I made in a different and now locked thread. Hope you don't mind.

It’s been pointed out to me by a couple of well meaning folks that I screwed up in my controversial post to Illuminati regarding pedophilia. Furthermore, when called on it, I neglected to explain myself. So here goes.

My honest opinion is that pedophiles are indefensible because their horrific crimes against vulnerable children are despicable.

I do not believe in capital punishment. My response to Illuminati was in reaction to his post which suggested we should kill all pedophiles.

Mental health professionals suggest that once a pedophile acts on their desires, there is almost no chance they can be cured. Given that, I believe that these criminals should be incarcerated indefinitely. The risk of re-occurrence is too great.

The mental health community believes that active pedophilia can be prevented if the pedophile has not yet acted on their deviant desires. If this is possible, it would reduce the number of victims.... the children. IMO, prevention should be our focus.

yep

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2018, 12:09:32 AM »
Agreed. It is an effort to find out what the truth is these days... but for me.. when I read a supposedly professionally journalistic article that says something to the effect of  "And when  the goat F*&%$ g rapist officers responded to the apartment of the innocent MS13 member, who was putting his son through trade school" ( I'm exaggerating here but not by much ) I figure there is another source I can plug either the suspect or the cops name in and find a more balanced version of events. 

Yes true - likewise with many of the other ”journalistic” reporting.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2018, 12:15:38 AM »
"I'm using your post as a means to explain myself regarding a previous post I made in a different and now locked thread. Hope you don't mind.

The mental health community believes that active pedophilia can be prevented if the pedophile has not yet acted on their deviant desires. If this is possible, it would reduce the number of victims.... the children. IMO, prevention should be our focus."

It's on this thread I think

It’s far to little & far to late
He’s had months & months to offer a reply to his post replying to mine
He’s been called out over & over again for 5/6mnths about it.

It’s a beard a cover up.
Why the Fuck waste  big $ on a convicted Peadophile being banged up,
Kill them end of, The money can be better spent on the Victims.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2018, 12:19:22 AM »
It’s far to little & far to late
He’s had months & months to offer a reply to his post replying to mine
He’s been called out over & over again for 5/6mnths about it.

It’s a beard a cover up.
Why the Fuck waste  big $ on a convicted Peadophile being banged up,
Kill them end of, The money can be better spent on the Victims.

I have no aversion to capital punishment. I agree with you that a convicted pedophile should be put to sleep like a horse with a broken leg
But.. I know people who are against the death penalty no matter what. I don't get it but that's their position. He seems consistent about it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2018, 01:24:50 AM »
The economy is doing good. That means any lies told are irrelevant. You really need to get on board with this.

Whoa, I cannot believe you really believe this is right. Maybe I took what you said wrong, but it seems like you are implying whatever a President does specially with regards to lying is okay as long the economy is doing well. Maybe some of Trump's lies are irrelevant as they apply to the the economy, but this doesn't forgive them. I don't see the connection. Can you help me out here?

When the economy grows, my investments also grow and I love this. As a retired person, this is one of the few ways, I can feel a tiny bit secure that my income can keep me out of the poorhouse. Your reasoning suggests to me that I should disregard presidential lying, because it is irrelevant to that purpose.

If you are right, than I wish I could feel the way you do, but to me lies are lies and the person lying has lost my trust and my respect. Needless to say honesty is a big issue as far as I'm concerned.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2018, 12:41:17 PM »
Whoa, I cannot believe you really believe this is right. Maybe I took what you said wrong, but it seems like you are implying whatever a President does specially with regards to lying is okay as long the economy is doing well. Maybe some of Trump's lies are irrelevant as they apply to the the economy, but this doesn't forgive them. I don't see the connection. Can you help me out here?

When the economy grows, my investments also grow and I love this. As a retired person, this is one of the few ways, I can feel a tiny bit secure that my income can keep me out of the poorhouse. Your reasoning suggests to me that I should disregard presidential lying, because it is irrelevant to that purpose.

If you are right, than I wish I could feel the way you do, but to me lies are lies and the person lying has lost my trust and my respect. Needless to say honesty is a big issue as far as I'm concerned.

It was sarcasm. I saw someone posting about Obama lying about payments to Iran and getting out of Iraq. I was wondering why this same person who has probably said when confronted with Trumps blatant lies "As long as the economy is doing well I don't care" didn't apply the same metric to Obama. From 2008 until Obama left office the market was on the rise and unemployment was on the trend down that continues today. Why would they care if Obama lied then, if they don't care Trump is lying now? Be consistent.. that's all I'm saying