Author Topic: What year was Albert Beckles born in?  (Read 13100 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: What year was Albert Beckles born in?
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2006, 07:14:41 PM »
Clint Eastwood couldn't lift the 100's off the rack now or ever, he was tall and skinny as the day is long.

Hahahaha...I do have to agree with you, I don't think a 70 year old Eastwood is going to be throwing around the 100's. ::)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2006, 11:00:22 AM »
But just by one long ass intense stare at you sarcasm and he can make you run for your life just like in the old west.
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2006, 11:31:47 AM »
But just by one long ass intense stare at you sarcasm and he can make you run for your life just like in the old west.

Hahahaaha...Clint wouldn't even have to reach for his gun ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2006, 11:41:24 AM »
  Hahahaaha...Clint wouldn't even have to reach for his gun ;D

hehehe as soon as Clint even comes into the same room sarcasm's bodyhair (he doesn't have hair on his head) would go up and he would have goosebumbs and shake from terror. lol
just push some weight!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2006, 03:47:50 PM »
I've been in enough gyms through the years to see what guys claim is an acceptable range of motion using dumbbells in the incline and flat.  Anyone can grab the big weights and do partials.  No where is this more evident than in squats and the leg press.  When 140lb high school geeks load up a 1000 and do partials claiming to others they use 1000lbs in the leg press,it makes me laugh.