Author Topic: Strawman lost his cool on CNN yesterday!  (Read 3463 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Strawman lost his cool on CNN yesterday!
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2018, 12:12:27 PM »
No.  You lied when you said I denied many times being from Venezuela.  I never denied it.  You were inquiring about my whereabouts, which I've refused to reveal to you, you creepy SOB.

I'm still waiting for you to show us the "many times" that I have "denied being from Venezuela", you pathological liar.

I found two from this year

I'm not going to go searching for more because I don't give a shit

You're a liar dude

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2018, 12:20:49 PM »
I found two from this year

I'm not going to go searching for more because I don't give a shit

You're a liar dude

I am from Venezuela.  I've never denied that.

I am not a Trumptard.

When I posted that I am not a foreigner, I wasn't standing on or living in foreign soil.

So in addition to being a pathological liar and a creepy SOB, are you also that ignorant and uneducated that you can't understand different ways in which that's possible?

You lied when you said I denied many times being from Venezuela.  I never denied it.  You were inquiring about my whereabouts, which I've refused to reveal to you, you creepy SOB.

You denied many times being from Venezuela

I'm still waiting for you to show us the "many times" that I have "denied being from Venezuela", you pathological liar.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2018, 04:28:43 PM »
I am from Venezuela.  I've never denied that.

I am not a Trumptard.

When I posted that I am not a foreigner, I wasn't standing on or living in foreign soil.

So in addition to being a pathological liar and a creepy SOB, are you also that ignorant and uneducated that you can't understand different ways in which that's possible?

You lied when you said I denied many times being from Venezuela.  I never denied it.  You were inquiring about my whereabouts, which I've refused to reveal to you, you creepy SOB.

except for when you did deny it

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2018, 04:40:40 PM »
except for when you did deny it

I didn't deny being from Venezuela then, and I've never denied it.

Your lies let some getbiggers to believe that I was in Venezuela at the time and therefore I must know details on what's going on there regarding starving Venezuelans killing cows.  Hence, El number uno asking me to chime him and tell what's going on.

This is only more proof that you're a liar.  I stand by what I said there.  Nobody should believe anything you say about where I live.  In fact, nobody should believe anything you post.

So where are those "many times"  that I supposedly "denied being from Venezuela", you pathological liar?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2018, 05:05:38 PM »
I didn't deny being from Venezuela then, and I've never denied it.

Your lies let some getbiggers to believe that I was in Venezuela at the time and therefore I must know details on what's going on there regarding starving Venezuelans killing cows.  Hence, El number uno asking me to chime him and tell what's going on.

This is only more proof that you're a liar.  I stand by what I said there.  Nobody should believe anything you say about where I live.  In fact, nobody should believe anything you post.

So where are those "many times"  that I supposedly "denied being from Venezuela", you pathological liar?

of course you did

I just showed it to you

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2018, 02:25:33 AM »
of course you did

I just showed it to you

No, you didn't.

You've showed me ONE screenshot in which I told someone not to believe your lies and assumptions about where I'm from or where I live.  I didn't say that I am not from Venezuela.

You assumed I'm from Venezuela, and because I would neither confirm that to you nor deny it, you went digging for Hugo's posts from ten years ago, you creepy SOB.

You lied about me currently living in Venezuela, which let other forum members to believe you and to ask me what's going on there now.

Funny how you keep posting screenshots instead of the proper forum quotes which link to the actual discussion.  You don't want anyone to verify whether you've doctored your screenshots, and you don't want them to see the context.

Typical of a pathological liar such as you.

You denied many times being from Venezuela