Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board
R.I.P Leon White AKA Vader
(1/3) > >>
Playboy:
"Around a month ago my father was diagnosed with a severe case of Pneumonia," the tweet reads. "He fought extremely hard and clinically was making progress. Unfortunately, on Monday night his heart had enough and it was his time."

White played for the Los Angeles Rams in the Super Bowl before becoming a professional wrestler. He had successful stints in Japan, where he became Big Van Vader and first donned his iconic mask.

White would eventually make his way to WCW in America, becoming world champion. He then signed for WWE in 1996. His last match was in 2017 in Japan

Montague:
I know family members and patients with CHF.
The condition's got less to do with profession/career than lifestyle choices and genetics.

Based on what I know, Leon was living on borrowed time.
Playboy:
I'll never forget when Hansen accidently popped his eye out in Japan and Vader being tough continued the match and re-popped it back in  :o
Montague:

--- Quote from: Playboy on June 21, 2018, 08:20:46 AM ---I'll never forget when Hansen accidently popped his eye out in Japan and Vader being tough continued the match and re-popped it back in  :o

--- End quote ---

CLASSIC MOMENT!!!
calfzilla:
He was diagnosed with heart failure a while ago so his time was certainly limited. I remember him appearing on Boy Meets World, and of course his wrestling.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version