Author Topic: the key to approachin any woman  (Read 2934 times)

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
Re: the key to approachin any woman
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2018, 10:37:42 PM »
The key to approaching women, is to understand that they are pieces of shit.  Don't let their tits or asses trick you into thinking that they are worth something.

They are insecure, emotionally unstable, disloyal morons that deep down want to be treated like shit.  Get your game in order.  Job, car, clothes, then give women what they want and be an asshole to them.

You'll be fine.  Stop being intimidated by some bitch that you think is out of your league.  She's shit, when you get her you'll be tired of her nonsense in 3 days.  You are better than her.

Don't believe me?  Do a little research and you'll see that some of the hottest women on earth have stupid, ugly, fat, weak, dorky boyfriends.  You'll see them together and be like "What the fuck".

Your welcome.

you must be a hoot at partys bro!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2018, 01:18:24 AM »
you must be a hoot at partys bro!

I don't have time for parties.  I don't drink alcohol and 'm too busy eating, lifting, shooting and fucking.  Pretty much in that order.

Remember, women will never truly respect you until you start treating them like whores.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2018, 01:35:34 AM »
I don't have time for parties.  I don't drink alcohol and 'm too busy eating, lifting, shooting and fucking.  Pretty much in that order.

Remember, women will never truly respect you until you start treating them like whores.

You must be a Getbigger, right?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2018, 01:47:04 AM »

True, and never listen to what they want, women don’t know what they want that’s why they are followers not leaders. Evolution made them this way, they are not acting like that on purpose. They were born to give birth and they have to use every emotional, psychological tool to achieve that. It’s most evident after they turn 30 and suddenly become very nice when meeting guys. Deception come into play.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2018, 02:28:04 AM »
The key to approaching women, is to understand that they are pieces of shit.  Don't let their tits or asses trick you into thinking that they are worth something.

They are insecure, emotionally unstable, disloyal morons that deep down want to be treated like shit.  Get your game in order.  Job, car, clothes, then give women what they want and be an asshole to them.

You'll be fine.  Stop being intimidated by some bitch that you think is out of your league.  She's shit, when you get her you'll be tired of her nonsense in 3 days.  You are better than her.

Don't believe me?  Do a little research and you'll see that some of the hottest women on earth have stupid, ugly, fat, weak, dorky boyfriends.  You'll see them together and be like "What the fuck".

Your welcome.

Ha, Maybe a touch extreme in your wording
Though the basis of what your saying is pretty much spot on.