Author Topic: Getbiggers, help me understand this.....  (Read 2680 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Getbiggers, help me understand this.....
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2018, 03:42:29 AM »
You know what I don't get:

When you're at work, and someone sends an email wishing X person a happy birthday, they attached EVERYONE in the company to the email. Then, everyone else starts to click on "reply all" to wish person X a Happy Birthday, so you literally wind up with tons of emails. Why don't they just reply to person X individually, as to not clog up everyone's email?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I know getbiggers have indepth knowledge on every subject, so I thought I'd pose the question here.

Thank you.

In before someone says, "Getbiggers don't have jobs."  :D :D :D

That’s funny you write this I’ve been close to asking HR to not practice this anymore. I’m left off these on my day, as a request.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2018, 03:50:43 AM »
Willingly informing your workmates that it’s your birthday should be an offence punishable by a good hard punch in the mouth. Once was shiftmate with this horrible fat little baldy stinking cunnt who for about a week talked about nothing other than his upcoming birthday, bloke was in his 50s for fucks sake, completely refused to acknowledge his birthday in any way because of this

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2018, 04:16:47 AM »
Willingly informing your workmates that it’s your birthday should be an offence punishable by a good hard punch in the mouth. Once was shiftmate with this horrible fat little baldy stinking cunnt who for about a week talked about nothing other than his upcoming birthday, bloke was in his 50s for fucks sake, completely refused to acknowledge his birthday in any way because of this

LOL I think once you get past 16 making a fuss over your birthday is just odd. Glad you blanked that bald prat, wonder what he was expecting probably a card and cake, maybe wrapped presents too?!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2018, 05:16:31 AM »

As usual, Henda brings clarity and levity to the issue.
Y

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2018, 05:46:22 AM »
As usual, Henda brings clarity and levity to the issue.

Yes, he has a very unique style. I think you could recognise a Henda post without seeing his name just the way he writes would be enough. Not many others you could say that for, maybe Marty Champions as he talks such utter scrambled bollox in his own inimitable style!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2018, 08:39:08 AM »
There are no birthdays, we were never born nor die. It's all an ilusion.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2018, 09:09:22 AM »
Right, but then everybody else in the whole freakin company doesn't know what a great guy you are.  Which is the real motivation behind wishing happy birthday to some co-worker you couldn't care less about.

I love when this happens, whether its birthdays or recognition

I love the 25 emails that are so thoughtful and personal: have a great day, happy birthday or the ever popular great job and keep up the great work.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2018, 10:48:02 AM »
That’s funny you write this I’ve been close to asking HR to not practice this anymore. I’m left off these on my day, as a request.

Smart move lol unfortunately I cannot do that lol
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2018, 10:49:28 AM »

To be fair, he didn’t inform anyone it was his birthday.

Someone else just happen to know and sent an email.
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2018, 11:34:07 AM »
LOL I think once you get past 16 making a fuss over your birthday is just odd. Glad you blanked that bald prat, wonder what he was expecting probably a card and cake, maybe wrapped presents too?!

Haha I agree mate never understood an adult making a fuss over their birthday, wor lasses big obese cunnt sister tried to organise going to Benidorm for her 40th, I was secretly ower the moon when nobody gave a fuck and her big 40th ended up being a few drinks at her mams house even wor lass didn’t go and there was about 3 people there haha
The fat bald fuck probably expected his morning sandwich bought at the very least he was the type that never shut up about himself or what he did, was absolutely hated by the whole department and absolutely stunk of shit

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2018, 11:34:56 AM »
To be fair, he didn’t inform anyone it was his birthday.

Someone else just happen to know and sent an email.

Wasn’t singling the bloke out just speaking in general

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2018, 12:54:06 PM »
Wasn’t singling the bloke out just speaking in general

But, yes, I agree that it’s annoying when people announce their birthdays to others.
X

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2018, 01:02:57 PM »
Haha I agree mate never understood an adult making a fuss over their birthday, wor lasses big obese cunnt sister tried to organise going to Benidorm for her 40th, I was secretly ower the moon when nobody gave a fuck and her big 40th ended up being a few drinks at her mams house even wor lass didn’t go and there was about 3 people there haha
The fat bald fuck probably expected his morning sandwich bought at the very least he was the type that never shut up about himself or what he did, was absolutely hated by the whole department and absolutely stunk of shit

LOL great stuff mate! How do you get on with the obese sister? It can be hard work getting on with your birds family, got to pretend to like them until you get to the point where you don't give a fuck anymore and the truth comes out. Tricky one for sure.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2018, 01:06:33 PM »
I want musclecenter to pose at my birthday party

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2018, 02:19:08 PM »
LOL great stuff mate! How do you get on with the obese sister? It can be hard work getting on with your birds family, got to pretend to like them until you get to the point where you don't give a fuck anymore and the truth comes out. Tricky one for sure.

Can’t stand the fat bag of shit mate she’s loud and obnoxious and thinks herself summat special despite being a fat disgusting slob, Stopped going to with our lass to visit her family after her gran died as liked her gran, now I don’t even go at Christmas and the rare occasion they visit here I make sure I go out, like you said mate it’s tricky so I just gave up trying at all

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2018, 02:36:58 PM »
Brutal working for a company small enough to be covered by one mailing list.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2018, 02:39:18 PM »
 You mad because they forgot about your birthday. 8)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2018, 03:00:04 PM »
Call centers have a lot of employees...I'm sure it's quite frustrating for you.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2018, 03:37:32 PM »
When you're young, every birthday is a milestone and achievement. You can recite it with a blink of an eye. Turning 21 is monumental. Then the next decade is pretty cool. Then when you pass 40 you have to think about how old you are, cause you don't care anymore - hate the attention on birthdays.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2018, 06:34:47 PM »
Call centers have a lot of employees...I'm sure it's quite frustrating for you.

I work for Sears and Roebuck.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2018, 06:37:07 PM »
You mad because they forgot about your birthday. 8)

Yes, very mad. I was also expecting a birthday cake 🍰 🎂
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2018, 06:38:51 PM »
Can’t stand the fat bag of shit mate she’s loud and obnoxious and thinks herself summat special despite being a fat disgusting slob, Stopped going to with our lass to visit her family after her gran died as liked her gran, now I don’t even go at Christmas and the rare occasion they visit here I make sure I go out, like you said mate it’s tricky so I just gave up trying at all

Henda, for Vince’s birthday, would you bake him a cake and dress up as a clown?
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2018, 06:09:05 AM »
Henda, for Vince’s birthday, would you bake him a cake and dress up as a clown?

Can’t cook at all mate sitting eating bastard toast for dinner as the woman isn’t here to prepare me meals and don’t do dress up/fancy dress but would happily buy him the birthday tradition top shelf jug down the local pub