Author Topic: You don't need and AR15, you don't need a 30 round magazine......  (Read 3384 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: You don't need and AR15, you don't need a 30 round magazine......
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2018, 09:32:56 AM »
let the kids carry the ammo

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2018, 12:23:54 PM »
How do u guys have guns around the house if you have kids?

When their are children in my house the rifles are in the safe and the Glock is on my person.

If I ever have kids of my own the Glock will be in small safe with a fingerprint scanner on my nightstand (at night when I'm asleep).

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2018, 12:48:54 PM »
When their are children in my house the rifles are in the safe and the Glock is on my person.

If I ever have kids of my own the Glock will be in small safe with a fingerprint scanner on my nightstand (at night when I'm asleep).
Prefer a combo lock. Biometrics can be iffy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2018, 12:55:41 PM »
Prefer a combo lock. Biometrics can be iffy.

I'm not good at remembering numbers.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2018, 02:00:51 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2018, 03:03:52 PM »
I'm not good at remembering numbers.
Liberty has a 4 button one that's perfect. You can use a pattern instead of a combo.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2018, 03:16:32 PM »
Liberty has a 4 button one that's perfect. You can use a pattern instead of a combo.

You know, when the time comes I might just fuck around with some James Bond shit.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2018, 02:54:05 PM »
Another home invasion.  3 attackers.  Unarmed homeowner completely helpless.

They tortured the homeowners 7 year old son by holding him underwater in the bathtub in an attempt to find out where the homeowner's money was kept.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/26/cowards-placed-boy-7-underwater-in-bathtub-as-parents-watch-during-home-invasion-sheriff-says.html

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2018, 02:59:38 PM »
im ok with pray4war having an ar15

not sure about everyone else

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2018, 03:38:40 PM »
You know, when the time comes I might just fuck around with some James Bond shit.

www.njconcealment.com has some cool stuff as well.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2018, 04:40:01 PM »
Until 3 chocolate faced yoots kick your door down and commence to beating the living fuck out of you.  Knocked this blonde girl unconscious right in front of her dickless boyfriend.

She's lucky the brews didn't decide to run a train.  Would have been fuck-all that she could have done to stop it.

Epic name on the reporter too.  Jordee Cock (Kulk).  I love the detailed description the news station gave of the perps.  "They were wearing black hats"  lol.

Your a racist,that's not the majority of black americans.ts beause of your white privilege

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2018, 04:52:13 PM »

Your a racist,that's not the majority of black americans.ts beause of your white privilege

Calling people racists doesn't work anymore.  We aren't falling for that bullshit anymore.  

It doesn't have to be all black Americans or the majority of black Americans.  It's a shit-load of black Americans.  Blacks robbing, raping and killing whites wildly out of proportion to their small population.

These are the facts, I'm sorry if you don't like people pointing out the truth.  I could post a thousand videos like this.  Look up Colin Flaherty's youtube channel.  Non-stop black criminality and violence, every fucking day.

Also, white privilege isn't real.  Blacks need to take some accountability for their lives and their behavior and stop blaming whitey for their failures.

Kramerica

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2018, 02:40:08 AM »
Statistics be raycis!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2018, 03:10:26 AM »
How do u guys have guns around the house if you have kids?

Educate the kids .

L I grew up in the midwest. I was a boy scout (actuallyna "tiger cub", then a Cub Scout, then a weblo, then a Boy Scout) and we shot rifles and all of them. First rifle at a young age probably 6 or 7. First pistol I shot was I believe a 9 mm Luger. Not Ruger... The one that will pinch the fuck out of the  webbing between your thumb and forefinger and leave giant blood blisters for two or three weeks. You won't do that twice... Or at least three times..

1911 by the 5th orn6th.grade ( I know this because I remember taking it to school and they 7th or 8th grade & having it in my locker for about a week.... not that I was going to shoot anybody. Was just showing it to friends.knew a couple of guys who brought guns to school and got caught and nothing happened to them except getting expelled and having to finish out the year at a school in the next town over. Not all that big of a deal. Not to mention, Trick Trucks in the parking lot with gun racks and rifles in the gun racks in the back window nobody said shit about. .30-.30's, .30-.06's, 870s, over/unders' etc....this was back when ARs were.eithernstill."banned"? Or expensive as FUCK....

Either way, none of us fucking shot each other*. Even when we were little kids out in the woods shooting rifles at everything and anything we could, and believe me I fucking damn near exterminated every living creature on my grandfather's acres and Acres of forest and farmland over the course of a few years. There wasn't old single living creature around after a while. Not even fucking birds or toads.

* I did however shoot myself. In the forehead with a 22 short, Ricochet however. Out on Old Farms you didn't exactly have trash pickup and garbage days, so you either burn your trash or for large appliances such as old school 1940s refrigerators, you just picked a spot in the woods and set up there. Well when I was about eight I come across one of these refrigerators during one of my aunts and I happen to have a semi-automatic 22 I believe Mauser with a tube fed magazine, fed with alternating every 4 5 6 rounds or so 22 long and 22 shorts. Got lucky that particular shot because it was a 22 short and probably about 20 feet away I fired at the door of this old school 1950s or 40s steel refrigerator door and the bullet bounced right back at me and I could see the motherfuker coming straight at my forehead at a slight Arc and hit me square in the fucking forehead and barely broke the skin. Had that been a 22LR, would have either penetrated the steel, ricocheted at a different angle, or ricocheted at the same angle and possibly cracked my skull. However that was the only Firearms mishap I had ever had in many years of shooting. Hell, I've never even had an accidental discharge. Even with Hi-Point or Bryco/Jennings 380s nines or 45s.

I think I've told the story here before, ( at least I believe I've told it to Walter White LOL) but given her business and the business I'm in and security licenses and whatnot I'll make it pretty vague. However I know a girl who did a lot of business and had a lot of cash and product and her home and a shady area of town, and after she drives away in her garage door closes her front door gets kicked in Fairly easily by the way, buy an intruder armed with a hammer (and who knows what else but the hammer is all he dropped off during his "Escape"), well he gets lucky and goes to a room in which a closet contained a few dozen thousand dollars in cash and about a dozen pounds of legally produced and licensed product. The Intruder must have thought that was good enough and flood... All the while her High school-age daughters were hiding in the closet in the bedroom next door... And her two dogs, a pitbull and believe it or fucking not a goddamn Cane Corso Justice stood by and watched.

She had a home video surveillance system set up and wired in there and everything, however not turned on. And when we get to her bedroom on the side of the bed I notice and nice tactical looking 12-gauge dot-dot-dot however it was not fucking loaded.. Not only was it not a fucking loaded, but she also head never even learned how to use it. By "use it", I mean loaded and fire it. Much less use it in a "tactical" situation such as clearing fucking rooms in her home, where her too high school-age daughters lived as well as occasionally her oldest son.... I was dumbfounded as to why she would even have a weapon like that in her home if she didn't know how to load it, much less use it. Luckily she lived in the desert, and it's not hard to take a 10-minute drive and be out of earshot.

Anyways it's getting late and I'm digressing... Mossberg makes a 12 gauge called a Shockwave and Remington makes a similar weapon called a Tac 14. I believe both are 5 shot tubes and neither require a class 3 stamp.

As far as an AR for home defense, personally I would go with an, personally I would go with an AR pistol w/7in ideally possibly even a 5 inch barrel with a suppressor( it is indoors after all) forearm brace"( which the law states CAN BE shouldered),.... keep in mind it must be purchased as an AR pistol, not converted into an AR pistol from an AR rifle. That would be illegal or at the very least require a class 3 tax stamp.... complete with tactical Lite/strobe....
....... Fuck I forgot to mention the most important part, AR pistol chambered in .300 BLK.

I've always been a fan of the FN five-seven, or even the Kel Tec 22 Mag... any bullet is going to hurt, and both are high capacity so long as you buy the magazines from out of state, California with their 10-round mag law and all.....

Anyways it's getting late in my contacts are getting blurry so maybe I'll continue this later

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2018, 07:47:21 PM »

Was this a serious comment or did I misconstrue?

Sometimes sarcasm is difficult to detect on the internets.