Author Topic: More Epic Faggotry by: SF1900  (Read 63162 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: What the heck!!!
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2018, 03:23:14 PM »
OK, well most of the time. It's the same as with heterosexual couples. Esp in the fitness world the girl turns out to be the 'boy', just my observations...

Not surprised with regards to the 'fitness' world. According to current science only one chromosome is responsible for the genetic difference between male and female. Based on their appearance, anabolic steroids render some women no longer female. IMO.

I think women who are fit are attractive. Women who have muscles like men, don't physically appeal to me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2018, 03:25:10 PM »
There's only 2 genders!

Mostly correct. What about hermaphrodites? I thought the discussion was more about sexual positions and personal preferences, i.e. top or bottom.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2018, 03:46:09 PM »
Not surprised with regards to the 'fitness' world. According to current science only one chromosome is responsible for the genetic difference between male and female. Based on their appearance, anabolic steroids render some women no longer female. IMO.

I think women who are fit are attractive. Women who have muscles like men, don't physically appeal to me.

Even those who aren't enhanced. Simply being fit boosted their confidence much more than among most fit guys.

These days many women or more manly then ever and vice verse for the 'men', a pathetic & sad development..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2018, 04:10:58 PM »
You are too funny! Give it a go. Quit worrying. Lots of Frenchmen are macho. On the other hand, you wouldn't want to end up looking like Gerard Depardieu. Incidentally, I believe the French eat whatever they want. But most prefer small portions.

It turned out to be an Argentinian bakery! I ordered a chicken sandwich with avacados, peppers, sauteed onions and some side of sauce. Also purchased a side salad and a slice of cake.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: More Epic Faggotry by: SF1900
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2018, 04:13:11 PM »
@SF1900 - Regarding Moe's Southwest Grill I do believe you should have left a tip of some sort.  20% is probably not required but something along the lines of 10-15% would be respectable.  I do concur with you being irritated by it.  Build it into the fucking price and pay the associates a little more.  The worst is when you have a party large enough and they automatically include the gratuity (which I love) but then when you pay the bill it still has a space for the gratuity (additional).  That fucking pisses me off.

Abraham G, I agree 100%. Id rather they just build the tip into the prices and pay their workers a little more. It would take the sense of guilt off of me.

Regarding your last statement, this happened to me a few weeks ago at a restaurant. The tip was already included in the overall bill and they added an EXTRA space for an additional tip. I didn't leave an additional tip. Ridiculous!
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2018, 04:22:18 PM »
Even those who aren't enhanced. Simply being fit boosted their confidence much more than among most fit guys.

These days many women or more manly then ever and vice verse for the 'men', a pathetic & sad development..

I cannot argue with you because I believe you are correct. There once was a marked difference between men's thinking and behavior and women's. To be kinda corny, most men were men and women were womanly. The roll assignments worked pretty well until, we made two income families necessary in order to make ends meet. It probably will never happen, but wouldn't it be great if children were looked after and guided by their parents instead of strangers? If when a kid in elementary or middle school came home, a mom or a dad were there to great them?

Today we live in bigger houses, have more disposable income, two or more cars, boats, motorcycles and any of a number of other 'toys'. And yet, we actually have less of what really counts, like family connections, understanding, respect and love. Many children live in households where every member is a step-child, half brother or sister, step-mom and/or a step-dad.

Sometimes it is great to still be around after 70 decades and other times it makes one sad because not everything has changed for the better and not knowing this would be easier than knowing it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2018, 04:32:20 PM »
It turned out to be an Argentinian bakery! I ordered a chicken sandwich with avacados, peppers, sauteed onions and some side of sauce. Also purchased a side salad and a slice of cake.

What a disappointment! My mouth was watering at the thought of real French food. Like the time I ordered a Camembert sandwich and a lemon soda in Lyon, France. Or waking up in the morning at a small hotel to the smell of fresh buttery croissants and rich brewed coffee which waiting on a table set up for le petite dejeuner dowstairs.   

Kwon3

« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2018, 04:39:38 PM »
What a disappointment! My mouth was watering at the thought of real French uncut erections lodged in my shrivelled old asshole  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: More Epic Faggotry by: Kwon3
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2018, 04:53:10 PM »
 ::)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2018, 06:21:21 PM »
K

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 23, 2018, 10:29:23 AM »
OSF, I prefer Show Shine.

It brings out the vascularity

wow thanks sf ill pick up a case myself

sf  do you keep a pair of your posing briefs in your smelly gym back in case someone challenges you to a man on man sanfrancisco showdown

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 23, 2018, 02:01:13 PM »
OSF, I prefer Show Shine.

It brings out the vascularity

Hmm. Maybe I should get some of this. I've got vascularity and I just never know when someone will ask to see my road map.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #137 on: July 23, 2018, 03:46:22 PM »
White gold wedding band. Jewelry would detract from my physique.
T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #138 on: July 23, 2018, 04:33:16 PM »

No woman your age is attractive. Your bank account won’t allow for a younger one either.
T

Kwon3

« Reply #139 on: July 23, 2018, 04:37:45 PM »
No woman your age is attractive. Your bank account won’t allow for a younger one either.
savage  ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2018, 05:28:13 PM »
Last time I was regularly posting on G&O SF was thought to be Asian.  Is this still the case?
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #141 on: July 23, 2018, 05:30:52 PM »
Hey Getbig,

I just walked in the door a few minutes ago, showered, now I am eating chicken, onions and rice with a tomato.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #142 on: July 23, 2018, 05:51:11 PM »
Last time I was regularly posting on G&O SF was thought to be Asian.  Is this still the case?

Wow, SF's 11th birthday blowout. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2018, 06:00:53 PM »
Wow, SF's 11th birthday blowout. 

I couldn't believe they purchased me ice cream!!!!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Pitbull ATTACKS 12 year old Boy.
« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2018, 06:36:13 PM »
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2018/07/22/graphic-boy-12-mauled-pit-bull-mom-wants-dog-put-down/817336002/

GEORGETOWN, Ohio - A 12-year-old boy is mauled by a pit bull and his mother says it could have been prevented.

Cooper Benjamin, 12, of Georgetown was attacked so severely on Thursday, he was flown to Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center by medical helicopter. The attack happened at his friend’s house on Green Acres Drive.

Cooper tells FOX 19 NOW he was playing in the yard of his friend’s house when the pit bull climbed underneath the fence and jumped on him.

“I was just saying to myself, 'Get this dog off you, anyway you can, do everything you can to get it off,'” Cooper said.

Cooper’s mother Nickie Benjamin, an EMT in Georgetown, is grateful that her friends helped treat her son.

Benjamin described the gruesome injury: “When they pulled the rag off, his lip had fallen down and was laying on his bottom lip, he had an open hole from his nose all the way around, and (his upper lip) was just laying open and you can see inside his mouth.”

Cooper now has 200 stitches on his face and wounds on his back and neck from the attack.

His mother said it should have never happened.

“The dog bit someone already," Benjamin said. "So the problem was there. The dog is still there. There's still kids running through the yard playing and my son just happened to be the one that got severely injured."

Benjamin wants to know why the dog was still in her neighbor’s possession after the alleged first attack and why it wasn’t taken into custody of the Brown County Dog Warden the day her son was attacked.

FOX 19 NOW reached out to the Brown County Dog Warden on Sunday afternoon but hasn’t heard back.

The dog owner who does not want to be identified said she wished her dog was taken by the dog warden that night as well.

She said the dog warden told her to quarantine her dog for 10 days until she could make the decision whether or not to put down her dog.

The owner says she’s planning on putting her dog down, which is welcoming news for Cooper and his mother.

“Yeah, I want to go down there and I want to be able to play with my friends and not be able to be attacked when I'm just trying to play with my friends," Cooper said .

Cooper has another visit at Children’s Hospital soon and will see a plastic surgeon.
X

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Pitbull ATTACKS 12 year old Boy.
« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2018, 06:50:45 PM »
sf1900 should not b allowed to start threads. that may sound strange coming from an sf1900 gimmick, but enough is enough.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #146 on: July 23, 2018, 06:57:21 PM »
sf1900 should not b allowed to start threads. that may sound strange coming from an sf1900 gimmick, but enough is enough.

Pipedown, pipsqueak.

I bring the ultimate news to Getbig.
X

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2018, 07:06:38 PM »
I bring the ultimate news to Getbig.

your view is limited.

for example:

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/boy-4-killed-by-family-labrador-in-horror-attack-20160817

do u ever report on lab attacks?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2018, 07:12:27 PM »
your view is limited.

for example:

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/boy-4-killed-by-family-labrador-in-horror-attack-20160817

do u ever report on lab attacks?

I never said that no other breed attacks people, dingus.

I focus on an overwhelming patterns of attacks, which happens to be pit bulls. I can’t report on every single dog attack. Pit bulls account for way more attacks than labs. It’s a fact.
X

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2018, 07:17:59 PM »
I can’t report on every single dog attack.

u r biased, and out of decency, should contain yourself to a single thread.