Author Topic: Proud Boy Delivers Clean Knockout During Portland Mayhem  (Read 7425 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Proud Boy Delivers Clean Knockout During Portland Mayhem
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2018, 07:48:30 AM »

Nope, 5 years for assault....not self defense but mutual combat.   

I don't think you are familiar with how these Antifa things start.  The patriot guys had a permit, they were searched for weapons and allowed to do their speechs and march.

Antifa shows up uninvited, doesn't get frisked, with weapons.  They start setting off bombs and then attack the patriots/proud boys with metal pipes.

Any ass kickings they receive are self defense.  This is what I've been told by people who were there and it also seems to match up with the videos I've watched.

Either way, when the fight starts Antifa gets their ass handed to them and has to scurry away like the cockroaches they are.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2018, 08:02:39 AM »

Actually, my Youtube intro is "What's Going On Everybody??  Vince Goodrum Here".   But I don't know you at all as you've obviously not done anything to make yourself known.  You prob think I should know you because you have over 8400 post up here but I'm afraid those are 8400 posts that I've elected to ignore just like your comments.   Perhaps you should start with using some original material instead of parroting off insults from other people.  

In any event, if you have any questions about posting on Getbig, I would refer you to the moderators.

I am far from a "parrot", Chumley and you are nowhere near anything resembling "original" yourself.  Kahn writes better than I and John was above everyone.  Run along now and go kielbasa another married guy's dirtstar.  As I said, we all know you from your inability to separate your private life from the interwebs.  

Chimpleton ways...LOL!  That pretty much describes your unwitting ad hominem agenda toward you own self.  Only tbombz self degrading novellas on his love of being rammed in the rectum come close to or equal your own paperback booklets on seducing cucktard men and that googley-eyed nellie of a "wife"  you had, Queen Vissy.

Enjoy your bum-smeared Fleshlight and your cuck influenced fantasies.  Should you continue to do your schmoe 'n' tell on them here expect to be belittled for the sad sack o' semen you have chosen to be.   And now for the condensed version.

You are a cuckold and retarded.  Ergo, you're a cucktard.  You made your bed, invited weirdos into it and then shat all over the sheets.  What becomes of you is entirely up to you.   Typist.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2018, 08:22:30 AM »
What's considered " brain damage? " a concussion? And if it is true , dude was defending himself. If I were on the jury " not guilty " 

brain hemorage... also something else.. i forgot... fuck em...hes a veggie... thanks to the Alpha
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2018, 08:24:19 AM »

fake news brother... Portland police viewed the tape and saw him being attacked with a weapon by some skinny aids infected twink... he acted in self defense and was let go.. now that twink is a veggie like that video of Metallica "One"... look up Chad Thunderfist.. he nails tons of girls and knocks out liberal twinks.. Gods gift.
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2018, 08:34:05 AM »
ill admit i got a semi hard on watching the whole 10min video of Antifia/Liberal twinks getting knocked out by big POWERFUL ALPHA conservatives(breathing hard)... there was several knock outs if you watch the mouthwatering, pulsating, sweat indulging, goosebump getting,  captvating work of art that was published... jesus i want to jack off now
real men= no rubbers

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2018, 08:43:01 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2018, 08:48:14 AM »
Can someone tell me what LE start firing around @1:27?  Looks like powder of some sort..?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2018, 08:55:54 AM »
fake news brother... Portland police viewed the tape and saw him being attacked with a weapon by some skinny aids infected twink... he acted in self defense and was let go.. now that twink is a veggie like that video of Metallica "One"... look up Chad Thunderfist.. he nails tons of girls and knocks out liberal twinks.. Gods gift.

That's good, other cities and towns would have charged him.  It's best never to get in silly situations
A

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2018, 09:12:35 AM »

That's good, other cities and towns would have charged him.  It's best never to get in silly situations

no joking... vince would you date Chad Thunderfist?..hes pretty aplha.... he could rock your world... and you wouldnt have to worry about getting pregnant, because you dont have any eggs...win win situation in my book
real men= no rubbers

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2018, 09:25:56 AM »
I am far from a "parrot", Chumley and you are nowhere near anything resembling "original" yourself.  Kahn writes better than I and John was above everyone.  Run along now and go kielbasa another married guy's dirtstar.  As I said, we all know you from your inability to separate your private life from the interwebs.  

Chimpleton ways...LOL!  That pretty much describes your unwitting ad hominem agenda toward you own self.  Only tbombz self degrading novellas on his love of being rammed in the rectum come close to or equal your own paperback booklets on seducing cucktard men and that googley-eyed nellie of a "wife"  you had, Queen Vissy.

Enjoy your bum-smeared Fleshlight and your cuck influenced fantasies.  Should you continue to do your schmoe 'n' tell on them here expect to be belittled for the sad sack o' semen you have chosen to be.   And now for the condensed version.

You are a cuckold and retarded.  Ergo, you're a cucktard.  You made your bed, invited weirdos into it and then shat all over the sheets.  What becomes of you is entirely up to you.   Typist.

Not sure the reason for the attacks but here's the thing.  While I hold down a managerial position for a telecom company(for now), my passion in life has always been in entertainment starting from my days being in the professional wrestling business.  When it didn't pan out, I turned to working in the fitness industry which was in dire need of some good old fashioned Southern humor.  

18 years ago, it would have been blasphemy to disagree or insult an IFBB pro....however me and True Adonis made it standard on Muscle Mayhem.    Nowadays, everyone follows our lead not even realizing who brought the matches for the bonfire.   You and others have benefited from our efforts and I've never asked for you to kneel down and kiss the tip of my cock.   You are free to read my musings or just don't read them at all if you don't like it.   People can tune into my Youtube videos, play my old podcast shows on Anabolic Mayhem, or scroll through years of countless pwnings I've delivered over the years.   You can even laugh at the times where I was on the receiving end of those pwnings from Onlyme, Milly (NelsonMuntz), Chaos, OneMoreRep, etc.  

For my efforts and my failures in bodybuilding, I've made a lot of money which I invested and used to help buy this home I have as well as built up a decent nest egg for the future.  I could have done it through less public affairs but I did things my way and I have no regrets in anything whether it was trashing Derek Anthony or writing graphic accounts of me coating another dude's lips and ass with my man spackle.   The whole point Scott....is to laugh and move on to the next post.

Hope that helps.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2018, 09:30:07 AM »
no joking... vince would you date Chad Thunderfist?..hes pretty aplha.... he could rock your world... and you wouldnt have to worry about getting pregnant, because you dont have any eggs...win win situation in my book

Not sure whether I would be disgusted or screaming WHITE POWER if we met.... ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2018, 09:32:06 AM »
I don't think you are familiar with how these Antifa things start.  The patriot guys had a permit, they were searched for weapons and allowed to do their speechs and march.

Antifa shows up uninvited, doesn't get frisked, with weapons.  They start setting off bombs and then attack the patriots/proud boys with metal pipes.

Any ass kickings they receive are self defense.  This is what I've been told by people who were there and it also seems to match up with the videos I've watched.

Either way, when the fight starts Antifa gets their ass handed to them and has to scurry away like the cockroaches they are.

Honestly, I can't tell who started what.   As Donald Trump said....there are bad people on both sides.
A

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2018, 01:23:22 PM »

Not sure whether I would be disgusted or screaming WHITE POWER if we met.... ;D

so gross...but yet funny..perv
real men= no rubbers

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2018, 01:49:39 PM »
I got a pm from a friend on Facebook telling me too follow them on Facebook. If you want too join you can find people in your area and get vetted in lol.

werewolf operative

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2018, 02:05:57 PM »

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2018, 02:09:41 PM »
There's another vid on youtube with him having 2 other one hit knockouts.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2018, 02:19:08 PM »

Maybe not
Read my above reply to Taffins post.