Author Topic: Kevin Levrone - Born To Overcome - better than 'Breaking Olympia " ??  (Read 23031 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kevin Levrone new movie ?
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2018, 06:10:30 AM »
new trailer

Starting to look like Pumping Iron

WOsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Shaboommmm

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2018, 08:37:18 AM »
His comeback was very motivational to me. Even if he came in shallow he went from a couchcrusher to a damn good physique in 6 months.
MIRAGETROPIN

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2018, 04:03:39 PM »
new trailer

Starting to look like Pumping Iron

WOsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Shaboommmm

pet shop when you seen this epic movie trailer , did you cry like earl did and also when you seen Kevin levanal do those 3 inch rom deadlifts did you go to the gym and do the same retarded shit Kevin does I  get a kick out of when Kevin does squats he has  6 smelly white guys spotting him.  classic stuff

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2018, 09:00:35 PM »
pet shop when you seen this epic movie trailer , did you cry like earl did and also when you seen Kevin levanal do those 3 inch rom deadlifts did you go to the gym and do the same retarded shit Kevin does I  get a kick out of when Kevin does squats he has  6 smelly white guys spotting him.  classic stuff

I haven't cried .....no just yet ....but...... imagine if the movie flops ....dead last in his Mr.O comeback, second to last at the Arnold Australia ....and now this ..

I'd probably buy a bottle of KNOB and drink the whole bottle while  playing full blown cd as loud as the speaker can take it .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   LEVRONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE  !!!!!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2018, 10:11:31 PM »

I noticed those pathetic rack pulls, as well.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2018, 10:44:24 PM »

I think there was three smelly spotters here.  All those schmoes yelling at him had to be very intimidating.  I think the one in the back had to pay for that position.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2018, 11:16:38 PM »
Seen it. Classic quote in one part ...

“They said I would come back with Paluboism and all that. Well I would never do that. I believed in myself”.

As if Paluboism can be avoided by self belief. Ha ha ha.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2018, 08:29:43 AM »
I think there was three smelly spotters here.  All those schmoes yelling at him had to be very intimidating.  I think the one in the back had to pay for that position.

mr white great observation that guy was really getting into it , i talked to a kid who works at that shit hole kevin trains in, he told me kevin found those three smelly white guys in the alley behind the gym, they were just hanging out drinking, and reading old flex magazines.  he said they smelled like they had not taken a bath in a month.   when they were in the gym it reminded him of the riots in chicago, they were so loud. now kevin is up to six spotters he is going "deeper" on those squats, just like those smelly arab schmoes go deep into his asshole in dubai !

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2018, 08:49:41 AM »
I noticed those pathetic rack pulls, as well.

yes mr fortress which makes me question why the fuck was he training like that, massive ego training on kevins part, i doubt he coudle handle half the weight he was training with, if he used proper form.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2018, 05:41:42 PM »
yes mr fortress which makes me question why the fuck was he training like that, massive ego training on kevins part, i doubt he coudle handle half the weight he was training with, if he used proper form.

And I used to think Flex Wheeler had a bigger EGO than Kevin ....... but with the comeback and the whole "look at me proving haters wrong " nonsense ... I see it different

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   EGO music...its all about me

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2018, 06:08:09 PM »
Imagine being so ashamed of your online behavior that you ran away from the forum where you used to proudly post photos of your drug-enhanced physique and where you hold moderator status. He's a mod who's scared of logging into his own mod account. LOL.

Very odd that he’s still a moderator on the Positive Board lol
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2018, 12:53:38 AM »
Seen it. Classic quote in one part ...

“They said I would come back with Paluboism and all that. Well I would never do that. I believed in myself”.

As if Paluboism can be avoided by self belief. Ha ha ha.

Love that “Palumboism” has become an official descriptor in bodybuilding. LOL

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2018, 12:58:09 AM »
mr white great observation that guy was really getting into it , i talked to a kid who works at that shit hole kevin trains in, he told me kevin found those three smelly white guys in the alley behind the gym, they were just hanging out drinking, and reading old flex magazines.  he said they smelled like they had not taken a bath in a month.   when they were in the gym it reminded him of the riots in chicago, they were so loud. now kevin is up to six spotters he is going "deeper" on those squats, just like those smelly arab schmoes go deep into his asshole in dubai !

That clown behind him is beyond-excited to have a part in Kev’s comeback. Guaranteed he was yammering on about “training The Maryland Muscle Machine” to every person he encountered over the following few days.

They were all like, Who? What?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2018, 01:00:46 AM »

Levrone was never some passionate lifter.

For him it was all ego, terrific drug response and attention-whoring.

If he’s not competing, and hence receiving press, he’s nowhere to be found inside a gym, anywhere.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2018, 05:02:04 AM »
Levrone was never some passionate lifter.

For him it was all ego, terrific drug response and attention-whoring.

If he’s not competing, and hence receiving press, he’s nowhere to be found inside a gym, anywhere.

Yep

Ronnie might be in a wheel chair and hundreds of surgeries but at least he likes lifting and being in the gym

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2018, 05:05:28 AM »
Bevo did you see the new Ronnie movie man just watching him walk you would think he was born a cripple

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2018, 07:03:24 PM »
Bevo did you see the new Ronnie movie man just watching him walk you would think he was born a cripple

Yep it’s sad, could have avoided all that if it wasn’t for his ego

Funny thing about bbers nowadays, they think lifting weights is like going to war! Excessive cussing, “sacrifices” the whole hardcore persona like no one else can do what they can  ::)

It’s lifting weights, not rocket science hahahaha

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2018, 03:08:22 PM »
Imagine being so ashamed of your online behavior that you ran away from the forum where you used to proudly post photos of your drug-enhanced physique and where you hold moderator status. He's a mod who's scared of logging into his own mod account. LOL.

Navy mike was absolute turd, he was ok at first when he was just a fatass with big arms, then he got his prep coach to help him loose fat and along the way went from knowing he was a useless sack of shit to one of the most arrogant cunts on the board, posting pictures of that fuck ugly massive head of his all ower the place, he even told one guy who had twice the muscle he did that he was too small for bodybuilding and should try male physique haha what a fucking idiot. Got his comeuppance when he was exposed as disability fraudster and left in shame

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2018, 03:47:48 PM »
Still working on that lawn I’m sure

haha lol  ;D ;D
X

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2018, 07:05:11 AM »
The Movie is out now ....

Has anyone watched it yet?

1   N   The Equalizer 2   Sony   $35,825,000   -   3,388   -   $10,574   $35,825,000   $62   1

2   N   Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!   Uni.   $34,380,000   -   3,317   -   $10,365   $34,380,000   $75   1

3   N   Born to Overcome Levroneee the Movie - Shaboommm Pictures  $23,150,000   - 47.5%   4,267   -   $5,425   $91,089,

4   2   Ant-Man and the Wasp   BV   $16,126,000   -44.6%   3,778   -428   $4,268   $164,624,292   -   3

5   4   Incredibles 2   BV   $11,520,000   -29.2%   3,164   -541   $3,641   $557,335,440   -   6

6   5   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom   Uni.   $11,005,000   -32.1%   3,381   -314   $3,255   $383,904,505   $170   5

7   3   Skyscraper   Uni.   $10,960,000   -56.0%   3,822   +40   $2,868   $46,749,120   $125   2

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH  The results are in : we have a new Arnold !

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kevin Levrone movie is out now !!
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2018, 03:18:39 AM »
I still don't know what's the whole point of making a movie about Kevin's failed comeback .

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2018, 06:33:55 AM »
In the trailer Kevin says that for his last contest his goal was to look better than he did in the MrOlympia 2016 "

He actually took 2 years to comeback in Arnold Australia 2018 and look better than his last place at the Mr.O ...and he didn't accomplish that either !!!!!

Imagine If Weider was still around today he would have told him " Kevin are you crazy ? get off the stage ...is over ."

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2018, 07:58:12 AM »
Comeback?
This should have been called "Relapse"
His life is an epic failure and he's broke, so he did the only thing that a junkie knows how to do-
Take drugs, because that is the only thing in his life he was good at...
Hope he dies soon, along the lines of Piana and Derek Anthony...
They died of stupidity.

Kwon3

« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2018, 03:25:18 PM »
Comeback?
This should have been called "Relapse"
His life is an epic failure and he's broke, so he did the only thing that a junkie knows how to do-
Take drugs, because that is the only thing in his life he was good at...
Hope he dies soon, along the lines of Piana and Derek Anthony...
They died of stupidity.
LMFAO. I love when you log in just to trash BBers. Welcome back.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2018, 07:54:39 AM »
 ;D