Author Topic: Henry Cavill says he's scared to date post-#MeToo  (Read 11270 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Henry Cavill says he's scared to date post-#MeToo
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2018, 02:37:16 AM »
just saw this....hahahahha....FIF A is now afraid of #metoo and warn Broadcasters to stop leering at these female fans......Lawd have mercy, where is this shit heading to?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fifa-reportedly-asked-broadcasters-stop-164048822.html

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2018, 03:34:41 AM »
C'mon Kal-El , you have lois to fall back on....she'll never say no to Super man... ;)

The 2018 version of Lois is promoting #metoo every chance she gets!

Supes will never get any nookie from her!
Q

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2018, 07:35:52 AM »
what i say is still true

most men accused are guilty

and a ton of men shouldve been accused over the years but got away

and normal men are not afraid one bit

you are a fucking idiot and a fucking fool. Guilty of what? telling a girl she's cute? Men like you are the reason the west is being destroyed.

You are a disgrace to all the men in your family tree. You are not a man.

/meltdown

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2018, 07:57:23 AM »
you are a fucking idiot and a fucking fool. Guilty of what? telling a girl she's cute? Men like you are the reason the west is being destroyed.

/meltdown

Relax Weinstein.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2018, 08:55:31 AM »
# = pound sign

#metoo = pound me too

:o

:o
  :D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2018, 09:53:59 AM »
just saw this....hahahahha....FIF A is now afraid of #metoo and warn Broadcasters to stop leering at these female fans......Lawd have mercy, where is this shit heading to?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fifa-reportedly-asked-broadcasters-stop-164048822.html

Formula 1 has gotten rid of the models who used to stand on the grid, a tradition probably from the 60's. The models themselves were not happy about it. Now they have been replaced by children.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2018, 12:33:03 PM »
50 Cent, duh. Hence the "Power" reference. What you said about the cameras was what 50 Cent did years ago.
Oh. Very smart man. I would have 50 hidden cams, and a go pro strap to my head ;D
A

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2018, 03:25:16 PM »
UPDATE, 7/12/18 12:30 p.m. ET: Cavill has apologized for his comments in a statement to Page Six: “Having seen the reaction to an article in particular about my feelings on dating and the #metoo movement, I just wanted to apologize for any confusion and misunderstanding that this may have created,” he said. “Insensitivity was absolutely not my intention. In light of this I would just like to clarify and confirm to all that I have always and will continue to hold women in the highest of regard, no matter the type of relationship, whether it be friendship, professional, or a significant other.”

the gayification of this world is real. faggotry is going to take over the world. fuck all this cuckolding political correctness BS.

werewolf operative

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2018, 04:01:41 PM »

/meltdown

Hi Parker.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2018, 08:06:53 PM »
that is one handsome man -

yes he is, absolutely dreamy

which is why him thinking this way is stupid, guys like him aren't accused of "harassment" when they flirt with a female

who is the most handsome guy accused in this metoo fiasco anyways?  i don't think anybody would consider weinstein, matt lauer, morgan freeman, or kevin spacey to be handsome

E
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2018, 08:09:55 PM »
UPDATE, 7/12/18 12:30 p.m. ET: Cavill has apologized for his comments in a statement to Page Six: “Having seen the reaction to an article in particular about my feelings on dating and the #metoo movement, I just wanted to apologize for any confusion and misunderstanding that this may have created,” he said. “Insensitivity was absolutely not my intention. In light of this I would just like to clarify and confirm to all that I have always and will continue to hold women in the highest of regard, no matter the type of relationship, whether it be friendship, professional, or a significant other.”

This can't be real?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2018, 08:11:45 PM »
This can't be real?

I would guess it is....these people fold like wet paper towels if they think it will hurt their star power.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2018, 08:20:19 PM »
Henry Cavill says he's scared to date post-#MeToo because he doesn't want to be called a rapist. Is he alone?

Henry Cavill is being criticized for comments he made to GQ Australia, telling the magazine he finds it hard to date because of the #MeToo era.

The #MeToo movement has called out and torpedoed the careers of several famous men. And now one in particular says he is scared to date because of it.

In a lengthy interview with GQ Australia, Henry Cavill opened up about how the #MeToo movement has had a direct impact on his love life. “There’s something wonderful about a man chasing a woman. There’s a traditional approach to that, which is nice. I think a woman should be wooed and chased, but maybe I’m old-fashioned for thinking that,” he said. But Cavill says it’s “very difficult” to pursue a woman that way “if there are certain rules in place.”

“Because then it’s like, ‘Well, I don’t want to go up and talk to her, because I’m going to be called a rapist or something,’” he continued. “So you’re like, ‘Forget it, I’m going to call an ex-girlfriend instead and then just go back to a relationship, which never really worked.’ But it’s way safer than casting myself into the fires of hell, because I’m someone in the public eye, and if I go and flirt with someone, then who knows what’s going to happen?”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/henry-cavill-says-hes-scared-date-post-metoo-doesnt-want-called-rapist-alone-155417524.html

Date conservative women. They’re sane.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2018, 10:21:30 PM »
no

most metoo accused are guilty

and normal men are not afraid one bit

You have to keep in mind you’re a basement dwelling virgin.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2018, 10:35:43 PM »

the gayification of this world is real. faggotry is going to take over the world. fuck all this cuckolding political correctness BS.

I was gonna say, guys can’t win.

You ask out a strange woman (you know, how it’s pretty much always happened), respectfully, you’re a creep, and then if you, like Cavill, speak your concerns about contemporary attitudes towards oldschool dating traditions, you are attacked for being insensitive.

So now the guy’s issuing a formal apology, and in the process making sure to heap ridiculous praise on females.

The left/feminists continue to deep-six civilized and sophisticated society.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2018, 03:38:29 AM »
Date conservative women. They’re sane.

This.

How come all these women come out of the woodwork 20 years later against famous rich guys?  After it hits the press women gang on making it nearly impossible for a guy to defend himself in a he said/she said proof. Where are all the women coming out against Jose the janitor from an assault 20 years ago? I'll answer. There's no money to be gained with this. I feel sorry for the women who were really sexually abused. The ones looking for a pay day because the sex they had with a rich celebrity didn't work out for them financially is a crime. On another point I believe the number of actresses that gave sex to get a big acting payday is huge and it has never been a secret in Hollywood.

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2018, 05:04:14 AM »
It's BAD in Sweden.

Don't know how much traction #metoo got in France, Britain, Germany, Italy or Greece though.

Hey Kwon - is this story legit?

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201801241061018805-sweden-feminism-sexual-assault/

If it is, then someone for the love of whatever god they believe in tell me what the fuck was going through that mother's mind?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2018, 05:21:57 AM »
I was going to say, PIP acting career, until this...

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2018, 07:59:21 AM »
Henry Cavill is straight???  

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2018, 02:11:22 PM »
Henry Cavill is straight???  
Yup, and was getting crazy amounts of pussy before the metoo movement. Now he stays at home, wears crocs and jacks it to marvel movies.
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2018, 04:14:52 PM »
Cavill is gay and usually beards up.This is just a good excuse for him not to have to bother with publicist photo ops with random women now.Allegedly.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2018, 05:14:18 PM »
This can't be real?

Told you, times, they are a changin’.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2018, 05:31:44 PM »
Told you, times, they are a changin’.
Men are no longer men. They would rather tuck tail and hide than step up and go toe to toe with this faggotry. One day there will be a backlash.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2018, 06:01:41 PM »
I personally believe tha there is going to be many more problems as a result of this metoo movement.

It's the kind of a situation in which you are guilty if you don't say something , or if you do say something ,,,, you are guiltr.

That sentence alone could get me fried if I was a leading actor in the next big picture!

And there are so many Hollywood big-wigs who have not been mentionrd yet.

Might be a good time to invest in those Japanese companies which make those realistic sex dolls.