Author Topic: A white woman called police on a black 12-year-old — for mowing grass  (Read 9087 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: A white woman called police on a black 12-year-old — for mowing grass
« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2018, 06:59:38 PM »
That's another thing, gentrification. Whites moving blacks out of longheld black neighborhoods. And it's always young left leaning professionals moving families out who have been there generations. Why is this not racist? Because the left are the prime examples of the people who do this? So they get a pass?

I think you have this backwards. In these areas Black people sell their homes to white people for hefty profits. Folks who rent, whether black or white are in a pickle. Portland rents have sky rocketed and there is no rent control here. As of June 2018, the average rent for an apartment in Portland, OR is $1597. One bedroom apartments in Portland rent for $1488 a month on average.  Two bedroom apartment rents average $1788. The Portland Metro median household income for black or African American folks in 2016 was slightly over $30,000 and just under $16,000 for non-family house holds. Even when you adjust these incomes for CPI, housing is not affordable for many people.

As I've repeatedly said, this issue is about economics, not racism. Many seniors and people on disability, Black, White, Asian and Latino etc. who are on fixed incomes are in the same boat.  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2018, 07:14:11 PM »
I think you have this backwards. In these areas Black people sell their homes to white people for hefty profits. Folks who rent, whether black or white are in a pickle. Portland rents have sky rocketed and there is no rent control here. As of June 2018, the average rent for an apartment in Portland, OR is $1597. One bedroom apartments in Portland rent for $1488 a month on average.  Two bedroom apartment rents average $1788. The Portland Metro median household income for black or African American folks in 2016 was slightly over $30,000 and just under $16,000 for non-family house holds. Even when you adjust these incomes for CPI, housing is not affordable for many people.

As I've repeatedly said, this issue is about economics, not racism. Many seniors and people on disability, Black, White, Asian and Latino etc. who are on fixed incomes are in the same boat.  
We get it, poor, uneducated, redneck Trump supporters = racist, rich white guy that separates himself from poor minorities = not racist.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2018, 07:22:25 PM »
Blacks and every other ethnicity have the freedom and ability to do well in school, to be disclipined and responsiable, to stay the course and make themselves a decent life - this is a right and freedom that all Americans have but not all are able to do due to their character and character alone - it has nothing to do with race, that is just a convientnent excuse for those who have made poor decisions and neglected to take advantage of their freedoms and rights in America

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2018, 07:40:38 PM »
Sometimes, the truth hurts. If you knew something about real estate and economics, I'd ask you for a solution to West Linn's lack of diversity. I'll start off with an example, new low income housing would help the less fortunate move here and that might improve diversity. Problem is, no real estate investor would ever do this because buildable properties are scarce and expensive. Investors need to make a profit or they go bankrupt. According to realtors working in the area, the new home listings are about $800,000 dollars. If West Linn has a low income ghetto, my house which is currently appraised at $535,000 would be in it.

It's not just in West Linn that housing is expensive. The entire Portland Metro area has one of the highest housing costs in the nation.

$430,000
Median Sales Price

$296
Price Per Sq ft

$2,150
Median Rent Per Month

“Solution ... to (a) lack of diversity.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, because “diversifying” white nations is very important. An essential ingredient to make them better.

Diversity is weakness. It is corrosive.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2018, 01:03:14 AM »
Portland is one of the biggest libtard area's in the country, protests (violent ones) constantly, covering their faces, attacking people and cops w/ weapons.
They normally end up flat on their back because they are ANTIFA pussies, who never got into a fight in their life. Comical really... But sad...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2018, 06:45:56 AM »
Sometimes, the truth hurts. If you knew something about real estate and economics, I'd ask you for a solution to West Linn's lack of diversity. I'll start off with an example, new low income housing would help the less fortunate move here and that might improve diversity. Problem is, no real estate investor would ever do this because buildable properties are scarce and expensive. Investors need to make a profit or they go bankrupt. According to realtors working in the area, the new home listings are about $800,000 dollars. If West Linn has a low income ghetto, my house which is currently appraised at $535,000 would be in it.

It's not just in West Linn that housing is expensive. The entire Portland Metro area has one of the highest housing costs in the nation.

$430,000
Median Sales Price

$296
Price Per Sq ft

$2,150
Median Rent Per Month

Why 'improve diversity'?

For what reason?

werewolf operative

« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2018, 07:51:45 AM »
>jewgle demographics for Saint Helens, Or