Author Topic: Hur says Bidens case and Trumps is different  (Read 446 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Hur says Bidens case and Trumps is different
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 05:59:53 AM »
dripping tds lmao... you weak cuck

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 06:37:21 AM »

The MSM is bailing on Biden. They know he’s done. That’s why you’re seeing a strong uptick in TDS:

Why Democrats should worry about Biden’s polling

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/07/politics/democrats-biden-election-polling

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2024, 06:42:46 AM »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/01/01/biden-trump-poll-odds-black-hispanic-young-voters/72072111007/

President Joe Biden heads into the election year showing alarming weakness among stalwarts of the Democratic base, with Donald Trump leading among Hispanic voters and young people. One in 5 Black voters now say they'll support a third-party candidate in November.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2024, 11:34:42 AM »
I smell panic among the libs. Look at all these "see Trump is bad too!" threads in here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 11:42:33 AM »

Yeah…it’s like beyond TDS with him, Lurker and Prime, so much it’s turned into CDS (Coach Derangement Syndrome). It’s too easy with them especially when Agnostic comes on late at night on his benders.

Last night he included me in 2-3 posts without any provocation…😂

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2024, 04:56:19 PM »
Trump is desperate.

Leading by double digits everywhere...but desperate. Right. ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2024, 10:13:01 PM »
I smell panic among the libs. Look at all these "see Trump is bad too!" threads in here.

Not panic, just tired of seeing 20 Coach posts about nothing... so I thought, what would it look like if someone from the other side posted every article they came across, that supported their view. But after just 2 posts, I felt like an idiot and figured I would leave the mega postings to those who apparently enjoy it and have lost the capability of feeling like an idiot

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2024, 11:49:29 AM »
Trump is desperate.
Trump is an Alpha Boss! You have no clue because you’ve lived life as a Beta, absolutely true story.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2024, 11:57:37 AM »

Leading by double digits everywhere...but desperate. Right. ;D

Even with massive election interference

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2024, 05:08:00 PM »
Trump is an Alpha Boss! You have no clue because you’ve lived life as a Beta, absolutely true story.

Have we met? If we had you'd realize your couldn't be more erroneous. Either that or you have no idea what the slang word 'beta' means.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2024, 01:39:04 PM »
Have we met? If we had you'd realize your couldn't be more erroneous. Either that or you have no idea what the slang word 'beta' means.
You're a gay, LIB who spent his entire career as a janitor. Doesn't get more Beta than that. You cannot comprehend an Alpha males mind.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2024, 02:24:45 PM »
You're a gay, LIB who spent his entire career as a janitor. Doesn't get more Beta than that. You cannot comprehend an Alpha males mind.

Say whatever you want about me. Me being an alpha or beta male does not define the quality of my life as it obviously does yours. Also, your comments are yet another example of your juvenility. 

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2024, 02:31:32 PM »
Say whatever you want about me. Me being an alpha or beta male does not define the quality of my life as it obviously does yours. Also, your comments are yet another example of your juvenility.
I did not say it defines your quality of life. There are Beta's in this World and there are Alphas, me being the latter. Alpha's are leaders not followers, we are independent thinkers and so much more. Accept your role in life, It's what you are and I do not have to know you personally to know this.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2024, 02:52:49 PM »
I did not say it defines your quality of life. There are Beta's in this World and there are Alphas, me being the latter. Alpha's are leaders not followers, we are independent thinkers and so much more. Accept your role in life, It's what you are and I do not have to know you personally to know this.

Have it your way.

Did you know that alpha and beta are pseudoscientific terms which are based on ethology? Ascribing these terms to humans originated in the 1990's, (probably when you were born). Your posts do not represent someone who is an alpha so much as someone who wants to believe they are an alpha, because that is what you think is important.