Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 17, 2019, 01:27:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week  (Read 26424 times)
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #325 on: July 24, 2019, 07:19:49 AM »

I about fell out of my chair laughing at this. Grin

Mental illness
Report to moderator   Logged
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #326 on: August 02, 2019, 05:10:18 PM »

Trump said mean things about Baltimore and Elijah Cummings. 
Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

« Reply #327 on: August 07, 2019, 05:06:33 PM »

Seriously, even you hardcore libtards, have you ever heard something more asinine than this?  Especially @ 7:
Holy crap
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkBj7muy-Vc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkBj7muy-Vc</a>

:
Moontrane
Getbig IV

How Can She Slap?!

« Reply #328 on: August 07, 2019, 05:39:54 PM »

Angry

California Goes to the Rats

Sacramento’s solution to rodent-borne disease? Ban rodenticides.

Rising homelessness in California has spurred a rodent boom and resurgence of medieval disease.
So naturally Democrats in the state Legislature want to ban rat poison.

Earlier this year a rat infestation in downtown Los Angeles near a homeless encampment led to an outbreak
of typhus. CatsUSA Pest Control, which was hired to investigate, warned that “poor sanitary conditions”
including human waste and hypodermic needles created a “harborage for rodents.” In Los Angeles County
cases of flea-borne typhus more than doubled since 2012, with 109 cases reported last year.

L.A. isn’t alone. There were so many rats scurrying around the California EPA office in Sacramento this summer
that the agency had to close its outdoor playground to prevent children from getting sick. After California’s EPA
applied rat poison, environmentalists howled that the pesticide could harm species that prey on rats.

Democrats in Sacramento are now moving legislation to ban “second-generation” rodenticides that are more
potent than earlier poisons against which rats have developed immunity. “Predatory species, such as raptors,
bobcats, and foxes, regularly consume rodents as part of their diet. Poisoned rodents also become more lethargic
and exhibit abnormal behavior,” a bill analysis notes. But “data are less conclusive in pointing to [anticoagulant
rodenticides] as the specific cause of death in necropsied animals.”

In other words, it’s not clear rodent poison is killing predator species. But it is clear that rodents carry diseases
that are making Californians seriously ill.

The bill, sponsored by Santa Monica Assemblyman Richard Bloom, would exempt food factories, breweries and
wineries from the ban. No doubt Napa Valley vintners and their customers will be grateful. While liberals say the
solution is better sanitation, they also protest whenever government officials try to clean up homeless camps or
propose building shelters in their neighborhoods.

Low-income folks who live near homeless populations as usual will suffer the greatest harm from the rat-poison ban.
If only there were an antidote to California’s toxic progressive politics.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/california-goes-to-the-rats-11565216091

illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig V

The Strongest Shall Survive.

« Reply #329 on: August 07, 2019, 05:46:56 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“If only there were an antidote to California’s toxic progressive politics.”

There is Poison All Liberals - Their Minds are Diseased Anyway.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #330 on: August 07, 2019, 09:09:12 PM »

Angry

California Goes to the Rats

Sacramento’s solution to rodent-borne disease? Ban rodenticides.

Rising homelessness in California has spurred a rodent boom and resurgence of medieval disease.
So naturally Democrats in the state Legislature want to ban rat poison.

Earlier this year a rat infestation in downtown Los Angeles near a homeless encampment led to an outbreak
of typhus. CatsUSA Pest Control, which was hired to investigate, warned that “poor sanitary conditions”
including human waste and hypodermic needles created a “harborage for rodents.” In Los Angeles County
cases of flea-borne typhus more than doubled since 2012, with 109 cases reported last year.

L.A. isn’t alone. There were so many rats scurrying around the California EPA office in Sacramento this summer
that the agency had to close its outdoor playground to prevent children from getting sick. After California’s EPA
applied rat poison, environmentalists howled that the pesticide could harm species that prey on rats.

Democrats in Sacramento are now moving legislation to ban “second-generation” rodenticides that are more
potent than earlier poisons against which rats have developed immunity. “Predatory species, such as raptors,
bobcats, and foxes, regularly consume rodents as part of their diet. Poisoned rodents also become more lethargic
and exhibit abnormal behavior,” a bill analysis notes. But “data are less conclusive in pointing to [anticoagulant
rodenticides] as the specific cause of death in necropsied animals.”

In other words, it’s not clear rodent poison is killing predator species. But it is clear that rodents carry diseases
that are making Californians seriously ill.

The bill, sponsored by Santa Monica Assemblyman Richard Bloom, would exempt food factories, breweries and
wineries from the ban. No doubt Napa Valley vintners and their customers will be grateful. While liberals say the
solution is better sanitation, they also protest whenever government officials try to clean up homeless camps or
propose building shelters in their neighborhoods.

Low-income folks who live near homeless populations as usual will suffer the greatest harm from the rat-poison ban.
If only there were an antidote to California’s toxic progressive politics.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/california-goes-to-the-rats-11565216091

Rats have been living in Palm trees in Beverly Hills for decades....just saying. According to the article you posted, fleas are the problem. A person can get typhus by coming in contact with fleas that are infected with the bacteria that causes typhus. Fleas become infected when they bite small animals like rats, opossums, and stray cats. Fleas can then spread typhus to other animals and humans.
AbrahamG
Getbig V

Chaos is my fourth favorite hole!

« Reply #331 on: August 07, 2019, 09:12:33 PM »

Trump said mean things about Baltimore and Elijah Cummings. 

Lock Trump in a room with Malcolm Nance.  In less than 5 minutes he'd be in the fetal position with his pants on his head whilst suckling his small thumb.

Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #332 on: August 07, 2019, 09:21:56 PM »

Lock Trump in a room with Malcolm Nance.  In less than 5 minutes he'd be in the fetal position with his pants on his head whilst suckling his small thumb.

Malcolm Nance is a screwball. 

MSNBC's Malcolm Nance: Trump Giving "Subliminal Orders" To White Supremacist Foot Soldiers
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date August 7, 2019

MSNBC national security analyst Malcolm Nance said America is "overdue" for a mass shooting on the scale of Norweigian white supremacist and mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik. From Tuesday's edition of MSNBC's 'Hardball' with host Chris Matthews:

MALCOLM NANCE, MSNBC: I think that we're finally in for a great societal change where we're finally addressing this issue... I wrote a book last year called, 'The Plot to Destroy Democracy,' one of the chapters I led off with the massacre of 68 children in Norway by the original white supremacist terrorist who created the concept of this terrorist manifesto, Anders Behring Breivik. He did that because he thought "The Great Replacement" was underway in Norway and the government was allowing unbridled immigration into that country. So in his trial, he said he massacred those children because he wanted to eliminate the next generation of liberal leadership from Norway as a warning. This country has had several of these mass incidents, but I think we're overdue for a Breivik-style real massacre of a political nature.

These people feel that they are the foot soldiers and executors of what the disenfranchisement that the white race is feeling and Donald Trump is giving them subliminal orders in their head. They are no different than the mobilized, self-starting, self-radicalized terrorists of ISIS here in the United States and Europe, who take cars and drive down streets. It's just that they have a permissive environment in which they can get firearms and go out and attack their perceived enemies.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/07/msnbcs_malcolm_nance_trump_giving_subliminal_orders_to_white_supremacist_foot_soldiers.html
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #333 on: August 12, 2019, 03:05:58 PM »

Trump tweets a conspiracy theory about Epstein's suicide. 

And Trump is a racist for the 104th week in a row. 
Moontrane
Getbig IV

How Can She Slap?!

« Reply #334 on: August 12, 2019, 03:55:06 PM »

Malcolm Nance is a screwball. 

MSNBC's Malcolm Nance: Trump Giving "Subliminal Orders" To White Supremacist Foot Soldiers
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date August 7, 2019

MSNBC national security analyst Malcolm Nance said America is "overdue" for a mass shooting on the scale of Norweigian white supremacist and mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik. From Tuesday's edition of MSNBC's 'Hardball' with host Chris Matthews:

MALCOLM NANCE, MSNBC: I think that we're finally in for a great societal change where we're finally addressing this issue... I wrote a book last year called, 'The Plot to Destroy Democracy,' one of the chapters I led off with the massacre of 68 children in Norway by the original white supremacist terrorist who created the concept of this terrorist manifesto, Anders Behring Breivik. He did that because he thought "The Great Replacement" was underway in Norway and the government was allowing unbridled immigration into that country. So in his trial, he said he massacred those children because he wanted to eliminate the next generation of liberal leadership from Norway as a warning. This country has had several of these mass incidents, but I think we're overdue for a Breivik-style real massacre of a political nature.

These people feel that they are the foot soldiers and executors of what the disenfranchisement that the white race is feeling and Donald Trump is giving them subliminal orders in their head. They are no different than the mobilized, self-starting, self-radicalized terrorists of ISIS here in the United States and Europe, who take cars and drive down streets. It's just that they have a permissive environment in which they can get firearms and go out and attack their perceived enemies.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/07/msnbcs_malcolm_nance_trump_giving_subliminal_orders_to_white_supremacist_foot_soldiers.html

chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #335 on: August 12, 2019, 05:32:48 PM »

Isn't this what you Trumptards live for?

I thought at least one of you would have made a thread about it

Notice how Trump bitches about "sanctuary cities" but when ICE actually wants to make a large scale raid they have to go to a red state

I noticed they didn't bother to arrest the owner of the company who surely knew he was employing illeal aliens

I guess Trumptard told them not to arrest the owner becuase it would cast light on his own past and current employment of illegal aliens

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTlSLcwoWak" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTlSLcwoWak</a>

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Option D
Getbig V

Kelly the Con Way

« Reply #336 on: August 20, 2019, 09:05:16 AM »

Still a retarded place i see..
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #337 on: August 20, 2019, 04:36:19 PM »

Israel bans two antisemites from coming. 
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #338 on: August 20, 2019, 05:21:42 PM »

Still a retarded place i see..
Go to bed fool.
The Scott
Getbig V

I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

« Reply #339 on: August 20, 2019, 05:32:25 PM »

Change that to a more fitting description:  FECAL position.   Grin
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #340 on: September 20, 2019, 06:30:45 PM »

Trump asks Ukraine to investigate corruption involving Biden's son. 
JustPlaneJane
Getbig III

« Reply #341 on: September 20, 2019, 09:29:48 PM »

Democrats ready to go 0-3 on trying to get Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh removed.

While simultaneously shitting their pants that Ruth Bader Ginsburg doesn’t make it past Christmas
SOMEPARTS
Getbig V

« Reply #342 on: September 21, 2019, 12:55:25 PM »

Trump asks Ukraine to investigate corruption involving Biden's son. 

Admission @ 1:19 of this video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4</a>
TheGrinch
Getbig IV

« Reply #343 on: September 21, 2019, 01:37:19 PM »

Admission @ 1:19 of this video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4</a>

love how they spin this to be Trumps fault...LOL

https://www.google.com/search?q=Trump+asks+Ukraine+to+investigate+corruption+involving+Biden%27s+son&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6tZ3Y7-LkAhXFqZ4KHZQmCKgQ_AUIEigC&biw=1280&bih=879

Moontrane
Getbig IV

How Can She Slap?!

« Reply #344 on: October 02, 2019, 04:14:36 PM »

Math is racist.  Roll Eyes

If you go to the Washington State superintendent’s website, you will find a curriculum for
the Seattle Public Schools that has been implemented this year — the “K-12 Math Ethnic
Studies Framework.”

I know what you are thinking: “How can math be related to ethnic studies?” Well, prepare
to be enlightened.

Here are the topics covered in the unit:

Origins, Identity, and Agency
Power and Oppression
History of Resistance and Liberation
Reflection and Action

https://mynorthwest.com/1537267/dori-math-ethnic-studies-framework/?

SOMEPARTS
Getbig V

« Reply #345 on: October 03, 2019, 11:24:35 AM »

"There are right-wing supremacists up in the hills practicing how they're going to have a war against the government of the United States. And then you have the president playing into that, dog-whistling to that. That's what I want to hear the press talking about."

- Maxine Waters

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/anderson-cooper-questions-maxine-waters-over-trump-tweet-does-that-hurt-your-cause-073049590.html
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #346 on: October 08, 2019, 09:17:58 AM »

President Trump decides to pull our 1,000 troops from Syria. 
SOMEPARTS
Getbig V

« Reply #347 on: October 09, 2019, 08:57:19 PM »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mark-ruffalo-ellen-degeneres-george-bush-kindness-020704985.html

"Sorry, until George W. Bush is brought to justice for the crimes of the Iraq War, (including American-lead torture, Iraqi deaths & displacement, and the deep scars—emotional & otherwise—inflicted on our military that served his folly), we can’t even begin to talk about kindness." - The Incredible Hulk ..who has his panties in a bunch over Ellen Degeneres sitting with W Bush at a baseball game.
Moontrane
Getbig IV

How Can She Slap?!

« Reply #348 on: October 09, 2019, 10:03:03 PM »

"There are right-wing supremacists up in the hills practicing how they're going to have a war against the government of the United States. And then you have the president playing into that, dog-whistling to that. That's what I want to hear the press talking about."

- Maxine Waters

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/anderson-cooper-questions-maxine-waters-over-trump-tweet-does-that-hurt-your-cause-073049590.html

They're in the hills practicing for a war against a gov't headed by Trump (whom they supposedly support) because of his dog-whistling? 

SOMEPARTS
Getbig V

« Reply #349 on: October 10, 2019, 07:42:39 PM »

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1182261865658949633

NUTS THE CLIP. She's white BTW.

"You have been white from birth," Buchanan told fellow trustees Dan Moroney and Deno Andrews. "Why are you arguing what is a system of oppression? You've never experienced one, so shut up! I don't want to hear from you! Just stop Dan, just stop Deno. You are not oppressed and people in Oak Park and we are trying to recognize that as a community."

"I'm so tired of hearing two white men tell us what systems of oppression are," Buchanan said. "This is like if you guys wanted to tell us what it's like to have a menstrual cycle."

https://westcooknews.com/stories/514469720-oak-park-trustee-susan-buchanan-you-stop-it-you-are-a-white-male-your-skin-is-light-enough
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!